Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) (36431 Views)

Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aft_ChkIlwQ

Chioma is Davido’s property — Davido’s cousin, Clarks Adeleke declares as she twerks vigorously, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdAcgAHsFgW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Malory: 5:31pm On May 02, 2022
Women are ranked as properties just like houses, cars and dogs

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by slawormiir: 5:33pm On May 02, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

I agree with this one
Although ain't no davido fan

But davido got that baby girl till the end of time

She belongs to davido forever.....body way two adeleke niggarrrrs don browse will always belong to the adelekes

Adult niggarrrr (Davido) suck the breast.....then baby niggarrrr ( davido junior the efianyi) also suck am..making it two Adeleke
I can bet my balls...even now Davido is still banging that baby girl

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2022
I know many will just take it literally as in property wey we own, whereas they know what he means. Social media making everybody wants to sounds smart

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:27pm On May 02, 2022
Erm, okay.
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Gatchoo(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2022
I go love ooo
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by abobote: 10:23am On May 03, 2022
Ofcourse, she is under Davido's pay roll.
Baby mama is a very lucrative work, writing from experience.
Used to have two baby mamas, I was the one taking care of them and the kids, from house rent, feeding, clothing, school fees.
Luckily, one of the baby mamas got married to another man, and I was very happy.
I have to reduce her allowance and focus only on providing for my son, and the second baby mama. She started complaining bitterly, coz her husband is not doing fine financially.
After sometimes, I married the second baby mama, and she confessed that she was gaining more from the baby mama than the marriage.
The other baby mama that was already married, was still with my son. I made a proposer to her, to open small food stuffs business for her while she allow my son stay with me, we negotiated 300k, I transfer 200k first to her, and she released the boy for me.
Now I have stopped all the allowance, and she is complaining that I abandoned her

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by DejiPlug(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2022
We all need the Holy Spirit to influence our thoughts and actions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by meritadavize1(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2022
K
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:24am On May 03, 2022
Richnero:
See me rushing in to view the "vigorous twerking". This OP is high, he doesn't know the meaning of vigorously.

When you should be more concerned with such a derogatory statement from a spoilt lad? Na twerking you dey interested in?

Comrade, take am!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Iamdbull: 10:24am On May 03, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

When me sef go get babe wey go be my property ooo as I don stop to dey soapy o make I drop my picture

16 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:24am On May 03, 2022
Lol some1 came to this life to become a babymama? Is that an achievement? Tho she got fame ,that must comforting to her

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by KiNg0G: 10:24am On May 03, 2022
without bride price
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Mirrotv(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2022
Y
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Toks2008(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2022
Property kwa

Well perhaps cos in igbo land, baby mamas are not desirable...as I was told by my Igbo friend.

Nah we Yorubas no mind to marry a baby mama regardless of the number of kids she has.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by solpat(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2022
cool cool
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Adedotguy: 10:25am On May 03, 2022
angry grin
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by ntyce(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2022
Lol, she don become property
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 03, 2022
grin

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by money121(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Typicalguy(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2022
Na asset
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Okunga: 10:25am On May 03, 2022
Thick Thighs Save Lives

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Kingpele(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2022
Foolish comment such degrading words should not be used on any human being..I can't call my own wife ,my property even though I paid her brideprize ..talk more of an irresponsible lad that turned somebody daughter to baby mama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Anitatunde(f): 10:26am On May 03, 2022
How BVN can be used to steal money from your bank accounts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFJcndxUln0
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Fapemz: 10:26am On May 03, 2022
cry
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by franchasofficia: 10:26am On May 03, 2022
Peter Obi
Osinbajo
Dave Umahi

Nigerians outside these 3 people, Nigeria is headed for doom.
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Originalsly: 10:27am On May 03, 2022
.... and this is rushed to front page? ... had to be somebody been twerking on this moderator face ... while passing gas.
Re: Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) by Richnero(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2022
See me rushing in to view the "vigorous twerking". This OP is high, he doesn't know the meaning of vigorously.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Funke Akindele Staring In A Hollywood Movie Is Nothing Special / The Latest Nigerian Celebrity Parents With Their Babies (Photos) / Wizkid Performs Shirtless On Stage [photp]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.