Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

How Can I Use Form A To Buy Goods In The Uk @ CBN Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Use Form A To Buy Goods In The Uk @ CBN Rate (392 Views)

Form A: UK Universities Suspend Nigerian Students; Bank Staff Take ₦400k Bribe / Crippled Man Selling Goods In Abuja (Pictures) / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Use Form A To Buy Goods In The Uk @ CBN Rate by saviola1: 2:16pm On May 03, 2022
My fellow mini importers, i want to be importing laptops and electronics from the U. k but i found out lately that i dont get much gain after getting pounds @780 via black. Market, i read recently that people use form A to pay for school fees and medical bills @522 via Cbn rate, pls can anyone help me suggest how i can get over this rate issues because its seriously affecting my buisness..
Re: How Can I Use Form A To Buy Goods In The Uk @ CBN Rate by saviola1: 2:44pm On May 03, 2022
I already have a friend in U. k i can send money to but am looking for ways to present my documentation in the Form A portal so i wont get rejected all over
Re: How Can I Use Form A To Buy Goods In The Uk @ CBN Rate by superemmy(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2022
saviola1:
I already have a friend in U. k i can send money to but am looking for ways to present my documentation in the Form A portal so i wont get rejected all over

Mind you what you're writing is a criminal act and highly condemnable in a court of law if you engage in it. Be careful with what you post online
Re: How Can I Use Form A To Buy Goods In The Uk @ CBN Rate by saviola1: 12:16pm On May 04, 2022
How is it a criminal act pls?

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In Foreign Stocks From Nigeria / Biography Of Tunde Hassan Odukale The 10th Richest Man in Nigeria 2022 / 7 Highly Profitable Businesses You Can Venture Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.