Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) (6438 Views)

Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos) / Eyewitness Gives Account Of How The Naked Lady Came To Be Found At Ajah / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by frankleesehi(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2022
The dead body of a naked lady was found lying in the street of Delta State.

HGS Media Plus can report that the yet to be identified lady was found in the early hours of Monday morning, May 2 in front of one Futeb plaza at Refinery junction opposite shoprite in effurun, Delta State.

It was believed that the deceased was allegedly raped before being killed.

She was also believed to have been part of some sexworkers that works in the area at night.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/05/03/dead-body-of-a-naked-lady-found-in-delta-state/

Lalasticlala

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 03, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

Gosh another bad news! RIP !!

This becoming unbearable !
Yesterday was a girl from Plateau today is another story.

This girls should control their legs. Please tell your sisters and female relations to be very careful as the days are bad.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by matrix199(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2022
Very sad.

But the sadder thing is that other sex workers won't learn from this, until they become another victim.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by doctorexcel: 8:39pm On May 03, 2022
If she is a prostitute, i will say she died in active service. But if not, RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by realstars: 8:47pm On May 03, 2022
I just de imagin sodom of that time and Gomorah of today.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by illicit(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2022
She is not naked

BTW that's not the point, when are we having CCTV all over Nigeria
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by anonymuz(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2022
realstars:
Sodom and Gomorrah dey learn, infact they were like a new born baby to this generation.
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by zubimete(f): 8:55pm On May 03, 2022
Terrible
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2022
The most risky job to be doing in this present Nigeria is dealing with strangers sexually... The odd is high for the person to be kidnapped or her organs to be harvested for ritual purposes.... Be wise!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by realstars: 9:03pm On May 03, 2022
anonymuz:
Sodom and Gomorrah dey learn, infact they were like a new born baby to this generation.
I cant tell.
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2022
This generation is something else

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2022
Oloshos go soon embark on strike. The skullarship and harvesting program too much abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Creamypie(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2022
All girls in Nigeria have to be staying indoors. No more outside movement, whether to market, school, to see her man, or olosho, etc

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Fashionista01(f): 10:26pm On May 03, 2022
Unidentified dead lady RIP.

Ladies be security conscious in your day to day activities.

Let your people know who you are with and where you are going to because it will help to checkmate this kind of issue.
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:26pm On May 03, 2022
Yeah I saw it, it was on Monday morning When I was going to work at roundabout ShopRite here in Delta state warri. It was so bad she was dumped in front of ShopRite on Monday morning. Na only God go help person I just tire.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by AllKnowing: 10:49pm On May 03, 2022
illicit:
She is not naked

Back in Abuja, during an audit I was part of for security spending of two major banks, the CCTV cameras you see in their banking halls actually don’t work. They receive zilch!

How then do you expect Nigerian Politicians to install working CCTV if Bankers failed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Dorwadora(f): 10:57pm On May 03, 2022
Rip sister

Women are becoming a prey to satisfy Nigeria men predating tendencies.

Everybody will condemn the woman but no one will say a thing about the men or man that killed her.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by gift2xl: 11:04pm On May 03, 2022
Wow na person Pekin be this oh. This life no balance

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 03, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Gosh another bad news! RIP !!

This becoming unbearable !
Yesterday was a girl from Plateau today is another story.

This girls should control their legs. Please tell your sisters and female relations to be very careful as the days are bad.
Am not telling anybody oo,these days dem no d advice pesin.
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by AyGrafix: 11:08pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Contekbbc: 11:32pm On May 03, 2022
So,a prostitute deserves to DIE?

doctorexcel:
If she is a prostitute, i will say she died in active service. But if not, RIP to her
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by gambia(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2022
This madness is not stopping anytime soon, Its quite unfortunate the society has gone to the dogs, no fear of God anymore, our true religion should be love, the moment you love your neighbour as yourself, then 95% of the world's problem is solved. May her soul rest in peace, no one deserves such treatment.
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Karlovych: 12:59am On May 04, 2022
embarassed This is terrible!! What is really going on in Nigeria?
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Restroom: 1:01am On May 04, 2022
Women and young ladies are just being targeted daily senselessly

RIP to the dead
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Prozico22(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2022
realstars:
any sin remain wey person never commit

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2022
To the extent of raping a prostitute.
I’m still trying to wrap my head around this

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by anonymuz(m): 8:51am On May 04, 2022
AllKnowing:

Back in Abuja, during an audit I was part of for security spending of two major banks, the CCTV cameras you see in their banking halls actually don’t work. They receive zilch!

How then do you expect Nigerian Politicians to install working CCTV if Bankers failed?
and that's why most of them use mystery shopping to assess their staffs
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by Naijaolosho2: 10:24am On May 04, 2022
illicit:
She is not naked

Really you think CCTV is the solution,but what about the constant electricity to power it? We are still crawling and you are asking us to run,how is that possible? Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by illicit(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2022
Naijaolosho2:

Really you think CCTV is the solution,but what about the constant electricity to power it? We are still crawling and you are asking us to run,how is that possible? Think about it.

Yeah that's what I mean

When will we ever get there
Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:48am On May 04, 2022
Na wa! Oluwa, wetin dey transpire?

Re: Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2022
The rituals killings is getting out of hand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stacks Of Old Naira Note Dumped Inside Keke Napep In Kano State / Obi Cubana-13 Biggest Illegal Businesses Around The World / Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.