Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out (54073 Views)

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) / Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by 001spice: 9:54pm On May 03, 2022
God please locate him and bring him back safely

1 Like

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Ajibade123(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu01k8Li4dk

A 21-year-old student of architecture at the University of Lagos, Obafunto Babalola, has been reported missing by his parents.
Obafunto was last seen in his neighborhood in the Onike area of Lagos on the 8th of April and he is yet to be found.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/mystery-over-disappearance-of-21-year-old-unilag-undergraduate-in-lagos/amp/
abule Oja getting more dangerous day by day
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2022
SolarEdge:
Is unilag not part of ASUU? Is this boy not supposed to be with his parent at the said date he went missing? April 8/9 is just few weeks ago and ASUU had been on strike since January. Somethings aren't adding up here tbh.

May he be found soon..

If you read you'll see he stays off campus
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2022
Ajibade123:

abule Oja getting more dangerous day by day

Aside this, has there been other news about Abule-Oja?
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by bluefilm: 10:08pm On May 03, 2022
Skull miners Republic oya over to you

Should we be concerned now or should we continue hoping?
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Prettygirl200(f): 10:14pm On May 03, 2022
Another one again Na wa ooooo
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Admiral49(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
He dey one HK for Ghana dey hustle.

He dey come back with Benz.

For now, he needs full concentration.

No be everything be joke try understand. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Ajibade123(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Aside this, has there been other news about Abule-Oja?
daylight robbery is very usual in the area

1 Like

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by jacduke(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu01k8Li4dk

A 21-year-old student of architecture at the University of Lagos, Obafunto Babalola, has been reported missing by his parents.
Obafunto was last seen in his neighborhood in the Onike area of Lagos on the 8th of April and he is yet to be found.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/mystery-over-disappearance-of-21-year-old-unilag-undergraduate-in-lagos/amp/

The way human go missing in this country surprises me.
God help us

2 Likes

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Midex88(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2022
I pray he is found
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Kpengla(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2022
Black shirt, black shorts, black slides...haba

They should pester the police some more, this boy might be in custody of one of those outlaw squads
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by TheSourcerer: 11:11pm On May 03, 2022
starbuck:
My worst fears cry cry cry

May he be found hale and hearty
cannot be hale and hearty , even if .......even if found alive , the probability of him been dead is almost 99-1

3 Likes

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Miracle2022: 11:31pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
So sad what Buhari has turned Nigeria into. Wherever he is I cover his head with the blood of Jesus Christ amen. I pray he is found hale and hearty
was buhari the president when Ojukwu ran with woman wrapper to ivory coast?
Was buhari the president when 78 youths were killed and their bodies was donated to fishes in Ezu river?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by gambia(m): 12:07am On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Another one again Na wa ooooo

The situation is almost beyond control, my course mate has been missing for over 6years now, I pray all missing persons are found alive and hearty.

1 Like

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by jimcaddy(m): 1:11am On May 04, 2022
Nigerians are the ones doing these to themselves. The day Nigerians stop being greedy and selfish, then that is the day this country will get better. Because you want money, you will kidnap someone's child. Because you want money, you will cut off someone's head. Because you want money, you will do the unthinkable. Nigerians are very wicked people. Many of us. Greed, selfishness. Everyone wants fast cash, everyone wants to drive Benz. We are too desperate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by eki2000(m): 2:08am On May 04, 2022
I have been reasoning this matter, its like the guy "belong" . You know most parents view their kids as innocent young people, whereas this children are far spoilt. Take the example of chrisland school. The guy might have been attacked by a rival cult group, probably kidnapped and killed and dumped. You this group of people have no pity, even if you are the only son of your parent.

If it was an ordinary attack, he would properly be robbed, beaten or otherwise, but he wouldn't have been missing.

Parents have to watch the Steps of their children. The hair style, the changes in behavior, how they dress and the association.

I strongly suggest that that his friend that calls him every 2 hours or stays with him always, knows everything. He is just pretending. He knows about those that could have been threatening him.

Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Victerica(m): 3:41am On May 04, 2022
Last seen at Fela shrine...

Hmmmmm!
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Golan007: 5:19am On May 04, 2022
Everything points to a case of abduction but not necessarily for ransom.

Either the young man deliberately dropped his phone in the vicinity as a clue for the public or it was inadvertently lost during the melee surrounding the abduction.

Likely he knew his abductors and was taken at gun point hence no screaming for help.

If no bloodshed was discovered In the neighbourhood, one can conclude he was ushered into a vehicle in the least aggressive way.

After 3 days it becomes especially worrying.

3 Likes

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Nobody: 6:28am On May 04, 2022
Hope him guys never use am sub sha?
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by ReubenE(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Last seen at Fela shrine.
Possibly he may be roaming about somewhere as a result of some hard drugs or something.

May GOD have mercy on the young man, Heal him and bring him to his family in JESUS Name.

Where was it stated in the report he was last seen at Fela Shrine??

The family was only advised to check there after roaming around Oba Akran for days, being a popular spot for young people, anybody can advise anybody to look for a missing person there.
Again, it was stated clearly from the report that they checked and no one testified of seeing him around there.

You are already alluding to hard drugs being responsible for his disappearance. This is grossly impulsive and distasteful from someone that is suppose to be "righteous" with his words

1 Like

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by ncoolsome(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2022
Abule-oja that area brings memories of my Unilag days...That area can be calm,sometimes something else...Hope his safe somewhere and found soon.
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Nobody: 7:29am On May 04, 2022
SolarEdge:
Is unilag not part of ASUU? Is this boy not supposed to be with his parent at the said date he went missing? April 8/9 is just few weeks ago and ASUU had been on strike since January. Somethings aren't adding up here tbh.

May he be found soon..
My brother i too wanted to ask same question oh. ASUU has been on strike since January, how come he wasnt at home with his parents but left loose with friends? This sounds like a case of Parental failure! I pray the innocent boy is found in one piece. so sad!
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Lawalemi(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2022
People still wants to scam the family?

It shall never be well with SCAMMERS

1 Like

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by edosignature(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2022
I pray he is found alive in good health.

Aameen.
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by delishpot: 10:23am On May 04, 2022
He will be found.
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by SolarEdge: 10:58am On May 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

If you read you'll see he stays off campus
So what if he stays off campus! When school is on strike a student at his age ought to retire home.
That's my point. Any hustle he want to engaged in, he should do that under his parents watch.
Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by Testate(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2022
I hope this is not a case of cult rivalry.

But this boy get mind o, wearing such outfits with all the killings happening and here there.

1 Like

Re: Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2022
SolarEdge:

So what if he stays off campus! When school is on strike a student at his age ought to retire home.
That's my point. Any hustle he want to engaged in, he should do that under his parents watch.

21 yo is an adult fgs and that is not an excuse for him to be kidnapped.

He could have been kidnapped on his way home (parents house) too undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) / PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.