Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) (49277 Views)

Portable Zazu Zeh Cries As He Is Given A Range Rover (Pix, Video) / Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) / Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by KLWL(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2022
Ewe legbo, egbo lewe. Biza Biza
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by miren3: 4:32pm On May 04, 2022
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by dotedote: 4:32pm On May 04, 2022
I was one of those underplaying his lyrical prowess but now I realize it's way more than that. This guy is swimming in grace. Luck is learning where grace abounds.

1 Like

Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by shadrach77: 4:33pm On May 04, 2022
Biza Biza
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by StagethemTVee: 4:33pm On May 04, 2022
Portable
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by neonbash0: 4:33pm On May 04, 2022
When they're done, they finna drop him like they did that bread seller. Clout clout clout clout clout

4 Likes

Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by Khaysee: 4:33pm On May 04, 2022
Its a nice one enjoy your tour remember to.invest home

Payment on delivery

Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by adedayoa2(f): 4:34pm On May 04, 2022
[b][/b]Okikiola, his name is working for him

1 Like

Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by 12345baba(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
When it is your time to shine no one can stop you. I'm just patiently waiting for God's time so that I can become the president of this country and then take it to the promised land
so we the countrymen should keep waiting for ur so called time before Nigeria go reach promise land? This ur prayer na bad prayer and thunder go scatter am
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by 9jaBloke: 4:34pm On May 04, 2022
No go stray enter Ukraine o
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by DSC7: 4:36pm On May 04, 2022
Congratulations to him...

My brothers hustle oooo... E get why lipsrsealed
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by OneKinGuy(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2022
Most of the people bashing this guy never near Cameron or Benin.
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 04, 2022
So na zazu zeh him won use tour Europe?Wack.
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by newdawnlive: 4:36pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
When it is your time to shine no one can stop you. I'm just patiently waiting for God's time so that I can become the president of this country and then take it to the promised land
remember me in your kingdom boss
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by saapphiere(f): 4:37pm On May 04, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVbtmL1af8
https://share.ogelle.com?mediaId=39591

Popular Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola also known as Portable seems to be on a world tour as he lands in Turkey after the UK.

The singer, Portable seems not to be coming back to Nigeria anytime soon as he had taken a new route to another country, Turkey after his performance in London.

Recall that the Zazuu crooner was sponsored to the United Kingdom by popular socialite and business mogul, Emeka Okonkwo AKA ‘E-Money’.

Upon his arrival, Portable blasted his ex-promoter, Kogbagidi for refusing to take him to London when they were still together.

In a recent development, the singer has posted a video on Instagram of himself arriving in Turkey.

He asked if he is allowed to smoke weed in the country just like he did in the UK.
Always wearing same old dirty shoes.
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by Calibrator: 4:37pm On May 04, 2022
Continue pushing levels for the big dons.... Insurance cover you till it doesn't. Kyari do pass this.

1 Like

Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by Damntruth(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2022
Waakanda:
I smell grace all over this dude cool
do you actually really know what grace means?

1 Like

Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by davidtemi(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2022
I hope no be say dis boy na instrument for d coke pushers sha
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by Rainerpaints122(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2022
Zazuuu na una mate
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 04, 2022
Make e no be say somebody dey use this guy dey shift drugs

Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by lebete3000: 4:42pm On May 04, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVbtmL1af8
https://share.ogelle.com?mediaId=39591

Popular Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola also known as Portable seems to be on a world tour as he lands in Turkey after the UK.

The singer, Portable seems not to be coming back to Nigeria anytime soon as he had taken a new route to another country, Turkey after his performance in London.

Recall that the Zazuu crooner was sponsored to the United Kingdom by popular socialite and business mogul, Emeka Okonkwo AKA ‘E-Money’.

Upon his arrival, Portable blasted his ex-promoter, Kogbagidi for refusing to take him to London when they were still together.

In a recent development, the singer has posted a video on Instagram of himself arriving in Turkey.

He asked if he is allowed to smoke weed in the country just like he did in the UK.

Begging tour...
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by yusluvad(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2022
Waakanda:
Honestly...
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by OscarJaden(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

He should help us say hi to all the keyboard warriors in Turkey ....you are free to smoke weed in Turkey my niggar

Turkey.....home of keyboard warriors....only my real niggarz will understand

But on a serious note...make this guy enter studio prepare song na

Just dey gallivant
he will bleep the white lady walking with him sef
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by Boyooosa(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Hmm... How do you explain this....?
Grace is not 'explanable'...
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by KingMack(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Chaiii and me I never even get invite to come perform for cotonou! Chey I no go reach 40 as upcoming like this, wey I go come dey carry my pikin school fees enter studio, my wife go come dey drag my clothes dey scream "Daddy bolu has finished me oooo" My children's school fees yekpa!!

I rubuke it in Jesus name!

Calm down..I believe in you!
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 04, 2022
ogoloray:

Alaye lock up that kinda talk...

Even people living in America fantasize travelling the world, and most wish they hard the finances to make a trip to beautiful places such as Paris, Berlin, London, Amsterdam, and many other exotic locations. They say this in their movies and novels all this time...

A person that has travelled the world is respected anywhere they are on the planet..

Grace is on Mr zeh, as long as the common man is concerned!
So, for such people is it still Grace or something else?

1 Like

Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by GloriousGbola: 4:45pm On May 04, 2022
This life ehn
After airforce1 surgically attached himself to E-moneys testlcles, na this in yo face ugly mofo wey penetrate the man cry
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by KingMack(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2022
Khaysee:
Its a nice one enjoy your tour remember to.invest home

Payment on delivery

How much?
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by abidem4real: 4:47pm On May 04, 2022
Waakanda:
Na so my brother
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by ogoloray(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

So, for such people is it still Grace or something else?

Absolutely!

I'm basically saying it's a dream come true even for people living in highly developed countries
Re: Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) by juman(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2022
Ajala travel all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style For Church Service (Picture) / Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.