Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,646 members, 7,837,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Repair And Maintenance Of Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Repair And Maintenance Of Pc (268 Views)

Macbook For Repair And Sell / Help ,recovery Of Pc Files ! / Computer Repairs And Maintenance ⛑ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repair And Maintenance Of Pc by Legitimate93(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2022
We repair and maintain your laptop and desktop computers , our services include
Repair
Maintenance
Buying of scrab and damage laptops of any kind
Selling of direct UK used and London used computers
Need any of our services please contact
09032643739 (Michael)
Re: Repair And Maintenance Of Pc by AlyssiaBurton: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Do you have the opportunity to engage in household appliances? Because I am in search of a company that can repair equipment in my house, including computers and refrigerators. I understand that these will be different masters, but I would like to draw up a contract with the company and use only their services. So far, I am estimate repair price of water heater only with this company https://appliancerepairr.com/water-heater-repair-guide/, but I can also consider your proposal. Contact me

(1) (Reply)

3 Months Used HP Laptop / How To Resolve HP Print Queue Issue Is Not Fixed Problem? / Lenovo Thinkpad T510 Cori5 320HDD 4gram@70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.