Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1239 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by empress101(f): 5:53pm On May 04, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders..
I write this from a bittered heart.
Please you people should help me beg this man to refund me my money..
It all started November ,2020 when I was job hunting, I met Mr Ikechukwu who made me believe he has the right connection to help me secure a job(with the assurance that a refund of atleast 50% is valid if it doesnt work). I paid him a sum of #100,000 for this.

Fast forward to 2021, when it was obvious the deal didnt go through, I started asking for a refund but he refused to refund even one naira out of 100k, refuses to pick my calls and even went ahead to block me everywhere..

He dared me to do my worst and see if that will move him....
The worst is that he is not on Facebook and I can't call him out on any social media and I dont have any picture of him..
Honestly, I'm so bittered and at the point of depression...At this point, I'm contemplating on going spiritual but my Christian background wont let me..and I don't have the funds for police case..
Nairaland is like my ony online family,that's why I have come here for help.. cry
His name is Mre Ikechukwu
His phone number : 08032391223

Mods, please help me push to front page,I seriously need help and justice cry cry cry
Attach below is a screenshot of few of the numerous message I sent to him pleading for a refund which he ignored..

Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 04, 2022
Do you have his location?
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nifemi25(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2022
Why not contact a human right activist. They will surely assist you to retrieve your money from the man..
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by empress101(f): 6:45pm On May 04, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:
Do you have his location?
He lives in Trans ekulu Enugu
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by empress101(f): 6:46pm On May 04, 2022
nifemi25:
Why not contact a human right activist. They will surely assist you to retrieve your money from the man..
Will that require finance?? **pardon my ignorance
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 04, 2022
empress101:

He lives in Trans ekulu Enugu
Will you like to see him dead?
Do you know anyone?
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by empress101(f): 7:00pm On May 04, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Will you like to see him dead?
Do you know anyone?
Pls Sir,I don't wish to spill blood..I just want my money back cry
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 04, 2022
empress101:

Pls Sir,I don't wish to spill blood..I just want my money back cry
Mama since you no wan involve hard men why you no go popo?
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nifemi25(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2022
empress101:
Will that require finance?? **pardon my ignorance

Don't be scammed. Genuine human right activist don't request money before they embark on your case....
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2022
Are you a man or a woman @poster
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by daHcKR: 3:01pm On May 05, 2022
empress101:
Good evening Nairalanders..
I write this from a bittered heart.
Please you people should help me beg this man to refund me my money..
It all started November ,2020 when I was job hunting, I met Mr Ikechukwu who made me believe he has the right connection to help me secure a job(with the assurance that a refund of atleast 50% is valid if it doesnt work). I paid him a sum of #100,000 for this.

Fast forward to 2021, when it was obvious the deal didnt go through, I started asking for a refund but he refused to refund even one naira out of 100k, refuses to pick my calls and even went ahead to block me everywhere..

He dared me to do my worst and see if that will move him....
The worst is that he is not on Facebook and I can't call him out on any social media and I dont have any picture of him..
Honestly, I'm so bittered and at the point of depression...At this point, I'm contemplating on going spiritual but my Christian background wont let me..and I don't have the funds for police case..
Nairaland is like my ony online family,that's why I have come here for help.. cry
His name is Mre Ikechukwu
His phone number : 08032391223

Mods, please help me push to front page,I seriously need help and justice cry cry cry
Attach below is a screenshot of few of the numerous message I sent to him pleading for a refund which he ignored..

Did you send the money to him by transfer?

Let me have his details
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Realmi: 5:47pm On May 05, 2022
Take him to judging matters grin

That program is very funny aswear grin

Nigerian judge Judy grin
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by headbasher96(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2022
We cant help u because u were greedy and u are part of our problem in this country for promoting bribery.

Because he gave u assurance u could not apply by merit u want jump cue him for knack u join the money sef
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Wonk(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2022
I tire for Nigerians, no be small!!
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by empress101(f): 2:20pm On May 06, 2022
headbasher96:
We cant help u because u were greedy and u are part of our problem in this country for promoting bribery.

Because he gave u assurance u could not apply by merit u want jump cue him for knack u join the money sef
I don't want to reply negative comments but you saying I'm part of The problem in the country is quite insensitive, because you dont even know the type of job i was applying for...

Anyone that studied medical course will know that it's easier for a camel to pass through a needle hole than for one to get internship placement on merit in Nigeria.. You must know someone and even pay ontop unles you dont want to do internship...
So my dear, it's more like a norm now..They dont see it as bribery...
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by empress101(f): 2:22pm On May 06, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Are you a man or a woman @poster
I'm a female..
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Slimkween: 5:58pm On May 06, 2022
nifemi25:
Please who can I also contact as I'm going through such also
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by headbasher96(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2022
empress101:

I don't want to reply negative comments but you saying I'm part of The problem in the country is quite insensitive, because you dont even know the type of job i was applying for...

Anyone that studied medical course will know that it's easier for a camel to pass through a needle hole than for one to get internship placement on merit in Nigeria.. You must know someone and even pay ontop unles you dont want to do internship...
So my dear, it's more like a norm now..They dont see it as bribery...
so the truth is now negative to your ears really many people are in hell already
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by badboyTee(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2022
The only thing you can do is use the hard way find like two Police officery give them like 5k that they should follow you to his house almost every one is scared of police then the police makes him sign an undertaken that all .

(1) (Reply)

Rich Yahoo Boy Caught Stealing Ice Cream From A Supermarket / See Naija Facebook Scammer's Face / Pakistani Man Caught Raping Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.