Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Want Pos Machine Instantly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want Pos Machine Instantly (250 Views)

Open Opay Account, Collect Instant ATM & Get Your POS Machine Instantly Here In / Get Your POS Machine Instantly / How Can I Get A POS Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want Pos Machine Instantly by OlaRolls(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2022
As a beginner, don't be lure into been scammed with the offer of FREE POS machine or POS machine that comes with Chair, table, T-shirt, etc.

Don't ever create your E-wallet account without the verified Reference Code or Aggregator's invitation link. Don't ever create your E-wallet, fund it and give out your login PIN or OTP code you receive in your phone. If you do, the money will develop wings and fly away.

NOMBA (Kudi) POS machine is the best Beginner's friendly POS machine because the agent is not under any pressure to meet up target. The agent operates at his/her pace and Rest Of Mind (ROM).

NOMBA (Kudi) POS machine is Semi Android version POS because it does transfer, withdrawal, check customer's account balance, ATM Card Transfer, from the POS machine with paper print out.

I don't just give you POS machine but I educate and mentor beginners on the Tips and Secrets of POS business. I deliver nationwide. see what you are buying.
Dm, call, WhatsApp, telegram @ 0803 727 2006

(1) (Reply)

When To Become An Entrepreneur / Best 10 Top Crypto Apps To Trade Cryptocurrency In Africa / I Need Wholesale Dealers In Electrical Appliances And Phones Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.