Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. (5188 Views)

I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs / How To Lower Blood Pressure, Using Foods, Herbs And Natural Supplements / Nigeria Herbs And The Uses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by hallmark77: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2011
Please I will be happy if there is anyone that can direct me on how to get Yoruba herbs and their English/Botanical names and also their uses.Please help me out!
Re: I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by deasy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
i will try and help you
Re: I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by hallmark77: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2011
Ok help me and supply me with the info as soon as possible.
Re: I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by hallmark77: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2011
Anyone with useful info should drop it.I will appreciate your contribution.
Re: I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by hallmark77: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
Is there any bookstore that I could buy the book from Nigeria?
Re: I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by adewale78(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2011
Even if you know the names and their usefulness there is still an issue regarding the dosage that you will mixed together.
Re: I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by hallmark77: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2011
At least let me have the book first,then I can later solve dosage issue.
Re: I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by PA1982(f): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2011
I'm interested in this, too!
Please post up the information available.
Thanks!
Re: I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by hallmark77: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2011
Is there anyone that can refer me to a bookstore where I can buy the book?
Re: I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2011
i got one last yr at d uni of lagos bookshop, they av various editions, best of luck
Re: I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by Docosward(m): 4:12am On Aug 29, 2011
Re: I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by Docosward(m): 4:17am On Aug 29, 2011
All the steps there have been confirm working effectively.
Re: I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. by tpiander: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
maybe google.

I know of one but cant remember the name.

(1) (Reply)

Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight / Ginger And Cloves Tea: Health Benefits Of Cloves And Ginger / 10 Home Remedies For Breast Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.