Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal (1296 Views)

How To Pay For Instagram Adverts With Nigerian Debit Card / How Do I Fund Paypal With Nigerian Debit Card. / International Funds Transfer: Flutterwave Teams Up With PayPal (2) (3) (4)

Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Veiniously: 11:23am On May 05, 2022
Hi everyone I have been trying to put cash on my pay pal but it has rejected the card. I saw some blogs online saying gtbank MasterCard don't work with PayPal anymore.

I have tried opening a Dom account but I was told by GTbank to get two current account referees I don't have any of such.

Is there any bank who's card work with PayPal currently? Please I need your replies
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Pierocash(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2022
Veiniously:
Hi everyone I have been trying to put cash on my pay pal but it has rejected the card. I saw some blogs online saying gtbank MasterCard don't work with PayPal anymore.

I have tried opening a Dom account but I was told by GTbank to get two current account referees I don't have any of such.

Is there any bank who's card work with PayPal currently? Please I need your replies
I use access exclusive card,and access business card on my own PayPal account
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Veiniously: 12:51pm On May 05, 2022
Pierocash:
I use access exclusive card,and access business card on my own PayPal account
please what are the procedures to get the card
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by etchiep(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2022
I can create one for you that you can you can use to send and receive funds and it's safe
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Desperados(m): 12:40am On May 07, 2022
etchiep:
I can create one for you that you can you can use to send and receive funds and it's safe

Oga, he only asked for card to use not to create any account.
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Desperados(m): 12:41am On May 07, 2022
Try UBA AFRICARD
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Veiniously: 5:42am On May 07, 2022
Desperados:
Try UBA AFRICARD
I just got it yesterday thanks it works flawlessly.
My problem now is funding the card as I don't have a UBA account
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Desperados(m): 6:06am On May 07, 2022
Veiniously:

You don need to have a UBA account to fund or use the card.

Just open an AFRI account wit UBA and start using the card or better still, open a uba acct.
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Veiniously: 6:57am On May 07, 2022
Desperados:

You don need to have a UBA account to fund or use the card.

Just open an AFRI account wit UBA and start using the card or better still, open a uba acct.

I understand you but I can't do a transfer from my GT to the africad so I either go to the bank to fund it get a UBA account
Or do you Know other ways to fund the africad?

Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Desperados(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2022
Veiniously:

I understand you but I can't do a transfer from my GT to the africad so I either go to the bank to fund it get a UBA account
Or do you Know other ways to fund the africad?

Just open a UBA acct so you can use it with ease.

Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Elochii(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2022
Go to any UBA bank and deposit money into the Prepaid account and fund the account.
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Veiniously: 11:10am On May 08, 2022
Elochii:
Go to any UBA bank and deposit money into the Prepaid account and fund the account.
Thanks I used a friend account using the ussd option
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by lizzlix(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Which one worked for you, the naira or dollar africard?
Veiniously:

Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Akposkiz: 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Try UBA AFRICARD
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Veiniously: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
lizzlix:
Which one worked for you, the naira or dollar africard?
naira card
Mind you it stopped working some months ago I have tried it again as of now
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by lizzlix(m): 2:25am On Sep 05, 2023
Veiniously:
naira card
Mind you it stopped working some months ago I have tried it again as of now
Yeah, I got one last week and it didn't work. But i also got the usd prepaid card same week and it worked. Now I'm trying to figure out other ways of making withdrawal without going to the bank.
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by Fastlinkpro: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2023
lizzlix:

Yeah, I got one last week and it didn't work. But i also got the usd prepaid card same week and it worked. Now I'm trying to figure out other ways of making withdrawal without going to the bank.

hello
planning to go a get it. please still working ?
and also any minimum amount to load ? like i heard GTB one have to load $200 minimum on the card.
Re: Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal by lizzlix(m): 1:02am On Sep 27, 2023
Fastlinkpro:

hello
planning to go a get it. please still working ?
and also any minimum amount to load ? like i heard GTB one have to load $200 minimum on the card.

Yeah, the prepaid dollar card still works. You will only need like $10 cash which you will use to fund the account(card) when you get it, which will cover the card cost by UBA and the money paypal will deduct for card testing when linking it.

I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. / Is Nigeria's Gdp Really Only Comparable To The Island Of Hawaii?! / .