Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

ASUU Strike Update: How To Make Profitable Use Of The Strike - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ASUU Strike Update: How To Make Profitable Use Of The Strike (945 Views)

NYSC Warns Against Unauthorised Use Of Corps Uniforms, Logo, Others / 5 Ways To Make The Best Use Of Your Time At Nysc Camp / Will ASUU Strike Affect 2017 Batch B In Case The Strike Is Not Called Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Update: How To Make Profitable Use Of The Strike by Glowbytee(f): 3:57pm On May 05, 2022
This post is not only for students who are presently stuck at home from the ASUU strike but also for corp members who are either still serving, just about to be posted for service or just passed out recently.

i want you to know this and have it at the back of your mind!!!

THERE ARE NO JOBS OUT HERE!

I mean any job you are getting now that can earn you 6figures(100,000 AND ABOVE) might require a professional certificate or at least knowledge of some digital skills

let me address this issue based on our categories

1. category 1; students still in the university and stuck at home cause of strike

The labor market only favors those with skills most especially digital skills,
preparation they say meets opportunity there is no better time for learn skills than now when school is on break, most of us are doing a5year course that you wont even make money from until you collect your certificate, what if i can show you a skill you can learn now that ASUU strike is on and earn 100-500k monthly?

2. Category 2; those currently serving or are just passed out of service last week or about to round up your nysc

Are you preparing for the labour market?
are you prepared for adulthood?
adulthood starts as soon as you collect that nysc certificate and everyone begins to see you as an adult,
do you have skills to make you stand out while applying for jobs?
do you know there are businesses you can do and make as much as 400k weekly just using your smart phone

3. Category 3; you are preparing to go serve..you just graduated from a university,,
please this post is to help you make good use of that 12months you will be using to serve

How much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria?

By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars, 2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes etc

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos, that will be an average of:

N550k a month for single person

N850k a month for a family of three

N1.3m a month for a family of four

There are 2 ways to afford this.

(1) It is either you have a high income job

(2) Or a high income business

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.

But you can start a high income business

This book reveals 5 little known but high income businesses you can start this year - to get it chat ,me up on 07013884584
Re: ASUU Strike Update: How To Make Profitable Use Of The Strike by Tonypens48(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2022
Quite educative
Re: ASUU Strike Update: How To Make Profitable Use Of The Strike by Glowbytee(f): 2:03pm On May 07, 2022
Thank you...we have a class on WhatsApp chat up d number to join
Re: ASUU Strike Update: How To Make Profitable Use Of The Strike by Glowbytee(f): 3:14pm On May 24, 2022
Qqqu:
Earn daily trading binary options following free simple steps below

this post is not about scamming people so be guided
Re: ASUU Strike Update: How To Make Profitable Use Of The Strike by Glowbytee(f): 10:00pm On May 24, 2022
I've heard people say, the nysc year is a wasteful year it should be scrapped well I'll say it's an opportunity for you to learn skills that will make you employable...

Its liife giving you a second chance at having a skill

(1) (Reply)

Outgoing Batch C Corpers, What Would You Miss As You Pull Your Kaaki Today? / NYSC Members Cause Of Mass Examination Failure In Nigeria - Teachers Council / No JAMB Registration, No Mobilisation, NYSC Tells Prospective Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.