Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,808 members, 7,834,709 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi (47502 Views)

Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church / Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) / Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Legendforte: 9:49pm On May 05, 2022
Mrkcee:

The Building in particular could be for the faculty of Arts (Creative Arts). It's in order.
Ok dear. Congrats to the good people of Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Successlane: 10:02pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Looking so un presidential

Yet working 'presidentially'
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 05, 2022
I use paxful.. I just redeem ITunes to btc.. It's the best, make your research tho
Josephinealice:
Me too, am so happy... Am cashing out like white.. You know anywhere I can sell the gifts cards, apart from Paxful?
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 05, 2022
Please what's wrong with this man buhari? Is this the really buhari Yoruba Muslim miscreants terrorists voted for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Corporate2020: 10:34pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Looking so un presidential

How do you expect useless Almajari to look? Like an idiot of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Corporate2020: 10:36pm On May 05, 2022
Emmacj19:
Good. Pls I'm a bolt partner driver in need of rental car. I seek your connect or partnership. My Location is surulere
Guarantors are ready.
Chat or call. 0813544nine501

Can you swear to an agreement with the gods of Ogun, Sango, Aiyelala and Esu Odara? Sounds funny, but if you are ready, DM me. Nobody will use Jesus to defraud me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Corporate2020: 10:38pm On May 05, 2022
Kingscee:
Please what's wrong with this man buhari? Is this the really buhari Yoruba Muslim miscreants terrorists voted for?

Yoruba Muslims matter go kill you oooo, just as it killed those before you.

The lifeless terrorist looking like a dummy that he is actually should be your concern, not Yoruba Muslims that are are beyond your generations
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by goody2019: 10:54pm On May 05, 2022
The trend is that a governor and the likes must locate such projects in his own village. Delta's own has loaded his village with the few projects executed with the state's money. So, people must only elect someone from their village before they can enjoy development. Rat race.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 05, 2022
aspabay:

Unfortunately no one takes your comment seriously

Don't be an unfortunate fellow okay, wouldn't u have been satisfied to see ur tax payer's money use to build better hospitals than flyovers?

Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by objobj: 11:54pm On May 05, 2022
Treasure17:
Keep commissioning inconsequential projects.

U call University inconsequential project?
Educated ignorant
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Ikendiawusa: 12:26am On May 06, 2022
Franklin158 =Francis nwaeze, good governance isn't all about building concrete roads and flyovers+other elephant projects which average ebonyians cannot have access to.
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by stevnwigw1: 1:09am On May 06, 2022
When other governors are busy looting, some are busy building their state.
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:35am On May 06, 2022
Take a very look at what you guys are dishing out accolades on..

Local folks.
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:02am On May 06, 2022
And their gullible supporters believe they are going to deliver them an independent country in a matter of weeks cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
LeoDeKing:
Meanwhile, in protest of this visit by Buhari, ipob pigs are doing sit at home in Owerri and Aba, pls who can explain this shiit? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Aboguede(m): 6:07am On May 06, 2022
Emmacj19:
Good. Pls I'm a bolt partner driver in need of rental car. I seek your connect or partnership. My Location is surulere
Guarantors are ready.

Hope say nobi ur group dey carry people motor run shocked infact one young man is still in tears for what ur group did to him in lagos 3 days ago

Can u help to locate the so called motor runner?
There must be rewards sha
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Aboguede(m): 6:10am On May 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Can you swear to an agreement with the gods of Ogun, Sango, Aiyelala and Esu Odara? Sounds funny, but if you are ready, DM me. Nobody will use Jesus to defraud me

Chimooooh shocked

My ears ooooh grin
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Aboguede(m): 6:13am On May 06, 2022
Legendforte:

Ok dear. Congrats to the good people of Ebonyi state.

This looks like the account of the vultures roosters

Hope this is not what ayam thinking shocked
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Allisgud: 6:28am On May 06, 2022
School he will claim after regime,how high institution come be like primary school,na to draw Aapple Bfor ball
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by ecclize: 6:37am On May 06, 2022
Emmacj19:
Guarantors are ready.
Try to locate mac solomon around mangoro just after ikeja alone.

They hire out cars to uber drivers
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Chibuezem(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

A president visit a state and no crowed to welcome him that's a big shame spin anyhow u know that's the truth
I'm really grateful for having a governor like Dave who despite all odds has built a lot of infrastructure for his state meanwhile the likes of Okezie ikpeazu relaxed and allowed the only medical school accreditated by MDCN to lose its NUC Accreditation. Ipob should stop attacking buhari, our problem is simply our local leaders like Okezie. You won't tell me that buhari stops our state allocation. Yes I know that the fulani agenda to terminate igbos and take over Nigeria is there but how can we secure Biafra when the little funds that we have access to are under utilized and used for nefarious activities.
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by mrvitalis(m): 6:53am On May 06, 2022
Chibuezem:
I'm really grateful for having a governor like Dave who despite all odds has built a lot of infrastructure for his state meanwhile the likes of Okezie ikpeazu relaxed and allowed the only medical school accreditated by MDCN to lose its NUC Accreditation. Ipob should stop attacking buhari, our problem is simply our local leaders like Okezie. You won't tell me that buhari stops our state allocation. Yes I know that the fulani agenda to terminate igbos and take over Nigeria is there but how can we secure Biafra when the little funds that we have access to are under utilized and used for nefarious activities.
If Biafra was a country would ikpeazu be leader of abia ? Simple yes or no
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Chibuezem(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

If Biafra was a country would ikpeazu be leader of abia ? Simple yes or no
Well I don't know bro, if Biafra were to be what guarantee do we have that people like him won't become leaders. I don't trust people who in their quest for liberation, act selfish using acts of violence to threaten thier beloved citizens(UGM)
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by mrvitalis(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2022
Chibuezem:
Well I don't know bro, if Biafra were to be what guarantee do we have that people like him won't become leaders. I don't trust people who in their quest for liberation, act selfish using acts of violence to threaten thier beloved citizens(UGM)
You act like u don't know the deal that kept ikpeazu in power

No p sha
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Chibuezem(m): 6:59am On May 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

You act like u don't know the deal that kept ikpeazu in power

No p sha
I don't act like anything bro, tell me the deal please.
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Tareq1105: 7:31am On May 06, 2022
DSC7:
Nice one...

Dave and Rainbow colours sha..

Dave Umahi really a good manager of resources considering the small allocation of Ebonyi State unlike that waster in PH.
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Stanleyq: 7:52am On May 06, 2022
Franklin158:
President Muhammed Buhari on his two day vist to ebonyi state has commissioned the king David University which is located in the hometown of the governor engr David umahi...
even the oyibos are no more using masks, think the don immunize against covid
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by Sotoo007: 8:48am On May 06, 2022
Colour riots!
Re: Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:15am On May 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

A president visit a state and no crowed to welcome him that's a big shame spin anyhow u know that's the truth
What of the four other SE state. Is the president also visiting those states that people were forced to sit at home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government / Huge Python Killed By Kogi State University Students (Photo) / Secondary School Classmates Get Married 17 Years Later (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.