Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? (16863 Views)

How Often Should You Wash Merino Wool? / How Often Should You Wash Your Beard? / Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Sisora(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2022
kriss27:
Hi sweetie
hello
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by jawalis(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2022
For real, I only washed it once this year
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by harrend(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2022
Charlex23:
My towel is very heavy and hard to wash. But to be honest. I wash it once in 2 months sometimes once in 3 months depending on when I have strength
In line with this sincerity, mine is once in 4 or 3 months..
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Sisora(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2022
jawalis:
you get wife na
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by omoh5064: 1:45pm On May 06, 2022
I don't use towel
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by jawalis(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2022
Sisora:
you get wife na
Not yet
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Sisora(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2022
Dazall:
It's been 2 years now since I last wash. It's a black towel grin grin grin
black clothings too dey suffer
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by idu1(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2022
Charlex23:
My towel is very heavy and hard to wash. But to be honest. I wash it once in 2 months sometimes once in 3 months depending on when I have strength

You are honest bro!

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by KillerCrocodile: 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Once a month..... It quite an heavy towel and it rain more over here so I can't just wash anyhow.

Madam, have you thought of buying another towel ?

Even if you wash one and it rains, you can use the other one.

With the once a month approach, you may not wash the towel at all if the rain fall continuously through out the month.

So Madam, buy another towel.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Papichulostunne(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
As the spirit leads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by SugarGirl44(f): 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
Charlex23:

Oloorun...dirty boy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Sisora(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2022
jawalis:

Not yet
I do notice ur chat here. I thought you were married to one moniker here.

Wahala dey here o
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by SugarGirl44(f): 1:50pm On May 06, 2022
jawalis:

Haaaa...... shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Your own case is serious o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by SugarGirl44(f): 1:52pm On May 06, 2022
Kingmohammad:
Mehn! I'm guilty here oo. My own na since 2020 wey I buy am. I kinda like the dirty though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Dorwadora(f): 1:52pm On May 06, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Madam, have you thought of buying another towel ?

Even if you wash one and it rains, you can use the other one.

With the once a month approach, you may not wash the towel at all if the rain fall continuously through out the month.

So Madam, buy another towel.
I'm not buying another one.... I'm cool with just 1 cause I maintain it well.

What make towel get dirty is when they are not properly spread after use. I've seen people drop their wet towel anywhere after use, the towel been wet then get easily dirty. But spreading immediately after use in an open air will make the towel dry again and smell well.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by jawalis(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Haaaa...... shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Your own case is serious o
Get off my mention, I don’t want your opinion. I only told the truth. Would you be happy if I lie that I was every week like some folks up there?
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by MrDoGood(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2022
I have about 5 towels.
I change every week and take to the laundry when I'm left with one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by jawalis(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2022
Sisora:
I do notice ur chat here. I thought you were married to one moniker here.

Wahala dey here o
How’s it your problem? The moniker you noticed my chat with is wumi2017. I love her so much and I believe we’ll make things up soon. No rush !!!

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by InnoBest188(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2022
Maverick777:

is your skin that dirty??

Omor men
I wash it anytime I'm washing my clothes
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by KillerCrocodile: 1:57pm On May 06, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Every 6hours angry

franksam2009:
2 times a day

Lia Mohammed... cheesy
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by gevans(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2022
Reading
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by gevans(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2022
Sisora:
you get wife na
You dey find Husband?
Just asking o
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by WoundedLamb: 2:00pm On May 06, 2022
Any reason many people don't like using washing machines in Nigeria? It's not about poverty cause these people have expensive items that are worth more than a washing machine.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by franksam2009: 2:01pm On May 06, 2022
2 times a day
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by pappilo(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2022
Charlex23:

Jesus is Lord!

I use my towels for between 3 and 5 days. I have quite a few and wash them all at once. That reminds me, its Friday got to change my bedsheets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Sisora(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2022
gevans:

You dey find Husband?
Just asking o
No.

U wan gimme? cheesy
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Sisora(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2022
jawalis:

How’s it your problem? The moniker you noticed my chat with is wumi2017. I love her so much and I believe we’ll make things up soon. No rush !!!
no need to sweat it.

I saw the chat and thought you guys are married. Not like i really cared. I just voiced out my thoughts undecided
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by jawalis(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2022
Sisora:
no need to sweat it.

I saw the chat and thought you guys are married. Not like i really cared. I just voiced out my thoughts undecided
Keep your thought to yourself

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by KillerCrocodile: 2:10pm On May 06, 2022
Papichulostunne:
As the spirit leads

Lol... cheesy

Una too funny for Nairaland

Which spirit .... cheesy

The spirit of Cleaniness or dirtiness ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Faces Do You See! / Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period / Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.