Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. (4168 Views)

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / How To Attract Money And Customers To Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Glory333(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2022
Good evening fellow nairalanders, i guess we all had a blessed day? I am new here on nairaland, feel free to confirm on my profile. My primary mission here on nairaland is to reveal hidden secret you will never get elsewhere for free trust me. Tonight i want to reveal to you reading this post right now a simple but powerful way to attract and maintain steady and regular flow of money in your life. When i mean steady flow i mean you will never be broke, in one way or the other money must always come your way to sort your primary needs. ((ITEMS NEEDED)) 1)) Rice 2)) Sugar 3)) Salt 3)) Safety pin Measure equal part of rice, sugar and salt and put in a small bowl. What i mean is that if you want to use one cup of rice, make sure the sugar and salt is also one cup each. The last thing you will do to confirm it all is to place a safety pin in the center and keep the bowl in an open space in your room where water will not touch it shikina. (NOTE) Don't expect millions to just fall down from heaven at once, is just like a seed, you don't plant today and harvest today. Trust me you won't regret giving it a try, don't be a doubting thomas, take action and you will have every reason to smile to the church for thanksgiving. Lol! I love you all.

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by jom28gy(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2022
Just like that, you will not say anything?
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Danielomisco(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2022
It should be left there?
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Glory333(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2022
Danielomisco:
It should be left there?
Yes

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Glory333(m): 2:11am On May 06, 2022
jom28gy:
Just like that, you will not say anything?
I will never post what i don't know ok.
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Lostchild(m): 5:09am On May 06, 2022
This is a sacrifice for the hungry gods. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by SolMaximus: 6:28am On May 06, 2022
Why not include period blood

From the earliest human cultures, the mysterious magic of creation was thought to reside in the blood women gave forth in apparent harmony with the moon, and which was occasionally retained in the womb to 'coagulate' into a baby.

Men regarded this blood with holy dread, as the life essence, inexplicably shed without pain, wholly foreign to male experience. Most words for menstruation also meant such things as incomprehensible, supernatural, sacred, spirit, deity.

Like the Latin sacred, old Arabian words for 'pure' and 'impure' both applied to menstrual blood and to that only. The Maoris stated explicitly that human souls are made of menstrual blood, which when retained in the womb 'assumes human form and grows into a man.'

Africans said menstrual blood is 'congealed to fashion a man'.

Aristotle said the same: human life is made of 'coagulum' of menstrual blood.

Pliny called menstrual blood the 'material substance of generation', capable of forming,

'a curd, which afterwards in process of time quickeneth and groweth to the form of a body.'

This primitive notion of the prenatal function of menstrual blood was still taught in European medical schools up to the 18th century.

Basic ideas about menstrual blood came from the Hindu theory that as the Great Mother creates, her substances become thickened and forms a curd or clot; solid matter is produced as a 'crust'.

This was the way she gave birth to the cosmos, and women employ the same method on a smaller scale. According to Daustinius,

'the fruit in the womb is nourished by the mother's blood... The menstruum does not fail the fruit for nourishment, till it at the proper time comes to the light of the day.'

Indians of South America said all mankind was made of 'moon blood' in the beginning. The same idea prevailed in ancient Mesopotamia, where the Great Goddess Ninhursag made mankind out of clay and infused with her "blood of life."

Under her alternate name of Mammetun or Aruru the Great, the Potter, she taught women to form clay dolls and smear them with menstrual blood as a conception-charm, a piece of magic that underlay the name of Adam, from the feminine adamah, meaning "bloody clay," though scholars more delicately translated it "red earth."

The Bible's story of Adam was lifted from an older female-oriented creation myth recounting the creation of man from clay and moonblood.

So was the Koran's creation story, which said Allah "made man out of flowing blood"; but in pre-Islamic Arabia, Allah was the Goddess of creation, Al-Lat. The Romans also had traces of the original creation myth. Plutarch said man was made of earth, but the power that made a human body grow was the moon, source of menstrual blood.

The lives of the very gods were dependent on the miraculous power of menstrual blood. In Greece it was euphemistically called the "supernatural red wine" given to the gods by Mother Hera in her virgin form, as Hebe.

The root myths of Hinduism reveal the nature of this 'wine'. At one time all gods recognized the supremacy of the Great Mother, manifesting herself as the spirit of creation (Kali-Maya).

She,

'invited them to bath in the bloody flow of her womb and to drink of it; and the gods, in holy communion, drank of the fountain of life - (hic est sanguis meus!) - and bathed in it, and rose blessed to the heavens'.

To this day, clothes allegedly stained with the Goddess's menstrual blood are greatly prized as healing charms.

W.R. Smith reported that the value of the gum acacia as an amulet,

"is connected to the idea that it is menstruous blood, i.e., that the tree is a woman."

For religious ceremonies, Australian aborigines painted their sacred stones, churingas, and themselves with red ochre, declaring that it was really women's menstrual blood.

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Maynman: 8:00am On May 06, 2022
SolMaximus:
Why not include period blood

From the earliest human cultures, the mysterious magic of creation was thought to reside in the blood women gave forth in apparent harmony with the moon, and which was occasionally retained in the womb to 'coagulate' into a baby.

Men regarded this blood with holy dread, as the life essence, inexplicably shed without pain, wholly foreign to male experience. Most words for menstruation also meant such things as incomprehensible, supernatural, sacred, spirit, deity.

Like the Latin sacred, old Arabian words for 'pure' and 'impure' both applied to menstrual blood and to that only. The Maoris stated explicitly that human souls are made of menstrual blood, which when retained in the womb 'assumes human form and grows into a man.'

Africans said menstrual blood is 'congealed to fashion a man'.

Aristotle said the same: human life is made of 'coagulum' of menstrual blood.

Pliny called menstrual blood the 'material substance of generation', capable of forming,

'a curd, which afterwards in process of time quickeneth and groweth to the form of a body.'

This primitive notion of the prenatal function of menstrual blood was still taught in European medical schools up to the 18th century.

Basic ideas about menstrual blood came from the Hindu theory that as the Great Mother creates, her substances become thickened and forms a curd or clot; solid matter is produced as a 'crust'.

This was the way she gave birth to the cosmos, and women employ the same method on a smaller scale. According to Daustinius,

'the fruit in the womb is nourished by the mother's blood... The menstruum does not fail the fruit for nourishment, till it at the proper time comes to the light of the day.'

Indians of South America said all mankind was made of 'moon blood' in the beginning. The same idea prevailed in ancient Mesopotamia, where the Great Goddess Ninhursag made mankind out of clay and infused with her "blood of life."

Under her alternate name of Mammetun or Aruru the Great, the Potter, she taught women to form clay dolls and smear them with menstrual blood as a conception-charm, a piece of magic that underlay the name of Adam, from the feminine adamah, meaning "bloody clay," though scholars more delicately translated it "red earth."

The Bible's story of Adam was lifted from an older female-oriented creation myth recounting the creation of man from clay and moonblood.

So was the Koran's creation story, which said Allah "made man out of flowing blood"; but in pre-Islamic Arabia, Allah was the Goddess of creation, Al-Lat. The Romans also had traces of the original creation myth. Plutarch said man was made of earth, but the power that made a human body grow was the moon, source of menstrual blood.

The lives of the very gods were dependent on the miraculous power of menstrual blood. In Greece it was euphemistically called the "supernatural red wine" given to the gods by Mother Hera in her virgin form, as Hebe.

The root myths of Hinduism reveal the nature of this 'wine'. At one time all gods recognized the supremacy of the Great Mother, manifesting herself as the spirit of creation (Kali-Maya).

She,

'invited them to bath in the bloody flow of her womb and to drink of it; and the gods, in holy communion, drank of the fountain of life - (hic est sanguis meus!) - and bathed in it, and rose blessed to the heavens'.

To this day, clothes allegedly stained with the Goddess's menstrual blood are greatly prized as healing charms.

W.R. Smith reported that the value of the gum acacia as an amulet,

"is connected to the idea that it is menstruous blood, i.e., that the tree is a woman."

For religious ceremonies, Australian aborigines painted their sacred stones, churingas, and themselves with red ochre, declaring that it was really women's menstrual blood.

Firing from all cylinders. I dey feel you!
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by jom28gy(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2022
Glory333:
I will never post what i don't know ok.
ok thanks, please more directive for proper understanding
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Glory333(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2022
Lostchild:
This is a Sacrifice for the gods. grin
Lol!

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Nobody: 10:21am On May 06, 2022
Glory333:
Good evening fellow nairalanders, i guess we all had a blessed day? I am new here on nairaland, feel free to confirm on my profile. My primary mission here on nairaland is to reveal hidden secret you will never get elsewhere for free trust me. Tonight i want to reveal to you reading this post right now a simple but powerful way to attract and maintain steady and regular flow of money in your life. When i mean steady flow i mean you will never be broke, in one way or the other money must always come your way to sort your primary needs. ((ITEMS NEEDED)) 1)) Rice 2)) Sugar 3)) Salt 3)) Safety pin Measure equal part of rice, sugar and salt and put in a small bowl. What i mean is that if you want to use one cup of rice, make sure the sugar and salt is also one cup each. The last thing you will do to confirm it all is to place a safety pin in the center and keep the bowl in an open space in your room where water will not touch it shikina. (NOTE) Don't expect millions to just fall down from heaven at once, is just like a seed, you don't plant today and harvest today. Trust me you won't regret giving it a try, don't be a doubting thomas, take action and you will have every reason to smile to the church for thanksgiving. Lol! I love you all.

Can someone kindly try this (not me) and post back with your results grin
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Glory333(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2022
jom28gy:
ok thanks, please more directive for proper understanding
message me on facebook@glory osayande
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Glory333(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

LOL
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Maynman: 12:14pm On May 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

They have to “believe with faith” for it to work too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by CaptMarvel(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
Without faith it is impossible to please God, for he that comes to him must believe He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek him smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I googled this and it's based on a New Orleans voodoo formula shocked

Proceed with caution.
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Maynman: 3:54pm On May 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Proceed with caution.

So you are a monolatrist. cheesy
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Glory333(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Proceed with caution.
that is the major reason is advisable to be tutored by a professional to avoid making any mistake that may backfire. There is a huge difference between SPIRITUAL gift and what you learn through goggle or any other source.
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by jom28gy(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2022
Glory333:
message me on facebook@glory osayande
what is your looks, your colour and what your wearing, because many glory are there?

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Glory333(m): 4:22am On May 07, 2022
jom28gy:
what is your looks, your colour and what your wearing, because many glory are there?
Jesus on the cross of calvary is my profile pic
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by jom28gy(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2022
Glory333:
Jesus on the cross of calvary is my profile pic
ok just cross,?
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Glory333(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2022
jom28gy:
ok just cross,?
Jesus nailed to the cross
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by jom28gy(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2022
Glory333:
Jesus nailed to the cross
ok I saw it, but your not responding my friend request
Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Image123(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2022
Ohhh, where's Victor the guy that threatens to commit suicide if we don't send him money? Your solution to billions is here at last.

3 Likes

Re: How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. by Glory333(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2022
Image123:
Ohhh, where's Victor the guy that threatens to commit suicide if we don't send him money? Your solution to billions is here at last.
LWKMD

(1) (Reply)

Vijayadashami Dasara Images, Videos Of Ravan Dahan Ramleela Maidan / Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat / Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.