Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder (47537 Views)

The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Oguta Wonder Lake Confluence Point / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Kingcalls: 9:09pm On May 09, 2022
U de try
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Ikem11(m): 9:09pm On May 09, 2022
Oga op iti. No wonders there it's just water density . Everything to you people always turn spiritual and wonders .

One flows is mixed more saltier than other

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by EagleSquare1(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2022
With peace in our land, tourism will get a boost. Nigerians themselves are more than enough clients in the business. The various tribes of people in our dear nation have so much to know and learn about the country. We have quite amazing and loving people all around Nigeria. That’s truly who we really are.

massmediang:
One unique feature of Oguta lake is the confluence of the Blue water and the Muddy Urashi River. This particular spot is where two distinct colours of water “meet” without mixing. This confluence could be described as a magnificent ecological wonder and this is one top attraction that keeps tourists visiting Oguta lake in large numbers. I took a trip to the lake to see the confluence. It was an amazing experience.
Source: https://massmediang.com/oguta-lake-confluence-is-an-ecological-wonder-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su-_wh2PyX0
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by PALAPALA02(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2022
Dat is if ipob/esn go allow person visit dia in peace n not pieces
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Rebuke: 9:10pm On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
A nairalander visits Kolawole Ajaniki Street in Ogbomosho where the buildings are covered with brown roofs

Yhu people should just stop this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by DEXTROVERT584: 9:10pm On May 09, 2022
Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL. The site is fast
MisterF26: The site is doing well .com.

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by NigerianCampus: 9:10pm On May 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Dammnn Uwarka
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Kittex7856: 9:13pm On May 09, 2022
I noticed the site is now very fast. I just registed on the forum . Nice features. I was hoping Nairaland would add those features. Up Ghana.com (I also removed the space between Up and Ghana)
Kevinsamba16: I love the way you can earn point on the forum

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by moneyissweet(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2022
Your profile says it all.

Fish.

Sweetplum:
I feel like visiting a lake or beach or swimming pool sef. I love water and any environment with fresh water.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Grandeurr(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2022
flexing
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Rogbese(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2022
Nice. But why are non of the ladies wearing a life jacket ? And that lady in blue is already showing signs of sea sickness!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by DonEvarest(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2022
massmediang:
One unique feature of Oguta lake is the confluence of the Blue water and the Muddy Urashi River. This particular spot is where two distinct colours of water “meet” without mixing. This confluence could be described as a magnificent ecological wonder and this is one top attraction that keeps tourists visiting Oguta lake in large numbers. I took a trip to the lake to see the confluence. It was an amazing experience.
Source: https://massmediang.com/oguta-lake-confluence-is-an-ecological-wonder-video/

reminds me of the legal aphorism - "the two streams has flown through the same channels but their water do not mix". Very beautiful
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by NoQualmz: 9:15pm On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
A nairalander visits Kolawole Ajaniki Street in Ogbomosho where the buildings are covered with brown roofs
Ewu grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by NoQualmz: 9:17pm On May 09, 2022
post=112678658:
This beautiful place once again kiss.

Nigeria is blessed.
Beautiful Nature.
Beautiful Scenery.

God bless all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that pray for the betterment of our Darling Nation.

God bless Nigeria.

Some of us @[b][/b] were there for a picnic some times ago.
Twas a beautiful sight to behold.
Nothing as beautiful in life as enjoying the fresh breeze of nature.
A place to be......
No life jacket nothing nothing..u think life is a piece of BBQed mutton

Some of us keel u dia
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by icnaija(f): 9:18pm On May 09, 2022
Learn how to turn every adventure, photo, and video into NFT and make $$$ from selling it

Watch and learn ⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VSahG1jknY
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by EagleSquare1(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2022
With peace in our land, tourism will get a boost. Nigerians themselves are more than enough clients in the business. The various tribes of people in our dear nation have so much to know and learn about the country. We have quite amazing and loving people all around Nigeria. That’s truly who we really are.

michlins:
Tourism and hospitality can make us money
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by NLPoliceWoman: 9:18pm On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 5.
Rule 2.
Rule 1.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by bergs2: 9:18pm On May 09, 2022
I am God, and that is my name.
I divide the sea and make the dry land fruitful.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by enebelid9(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2022
Hmm smiley
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:19pm On May 09, 2022
bergs2:
I am God, and that is my name.
I divide the sea and make the dry land fruitful.
You are God and God is your name?!
Will you Keep quiet for dia!
Before Angel give you gbas-gbos.
Kids everywhere.

@topic, beautiful Nature of God.
God is Love.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Cmanforall: 9:20pm On May 09, 2022
massmediang:

Nice

How will you rate the hotels and security there?
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Jayjayjohnson(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2022
I won do there o
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Mexyz(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2022
Looks cool, but anything that involves large body of water, even if it's swimming pool, count me out abeg.

I don't go closed to a large body of water.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Jayjayjohnson(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2022
I won go there o
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:25pm On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
make una dey drink cold water naaa

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Eriggs: 9:28pm On May 09, 2022
Favmil101:

Why wouldn't you love water?
.....water, e no get enemy.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by meccuno: 9:28pm On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112678658:
This beautiful place once again kiss.

Nigeria is blessed.
Beautiful Nature.
Beautiful Scenery.

God bless all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that pray for the betterment of our Darling Nation.

God bless Nigeria.

Some of us @[b][/b] were there for a picnic some times ago.
Twas a beautiful sight to behold.
Nothing as beautiful in life as enjoying the fresh breeze of nature.
A place to be......
[/s]
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:

Vawulence everywhere angry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by GoodIsGod: 9:28pm On May 09, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by silibaba: 9:28pm On May 09, 2022
sirjoggy:
I love tourist walahi

Tourism rather.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by onuman: 9:29pm On May 09, 2022
massmediang:

It's Orashi River with Njaba River in that miracle at Oguta. The two rivers refuse to mix.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by GoodIsGod: 9:31pm On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:

At least the road is tared. What I see in the picture you posted is a beautiful landscape.
What about the region with brown potopoto streets where the villagers see Lagos and Ibadan as Dubai.
They troop to these civilized towns to ply their trades peacefully and yet ungratefully say bad things about their friendly hosts.

Ingratitude. That is what has brought a curse on their region.
They will for ever play third class citizens in their country smelling the presidency from afar. Never to clinch it.
Unless they change their evil way.

A sane human will prefer brown roofs to brown potopoto streets.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels / Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro / Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.