Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo (5228 Views)

UNIZIK Forces Graduating Students To Pay 20,000 Each For Taking Pictures / These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) / 25 Golden Rules Of Life In Pictures - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by princeemmma(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2022
A lot of youth nowadays see taking pictures as a way of showing off or declaring assets.

See what a man posted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by princeemmma(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2022
I don't have pictures of me throughout my childhood, I only have memories of how I look when I was 17 years... I don't even have a copy of a childhood pictures no memory's. Because my parents thought it was not really important keeping pictures

So after there divorce, they discarded everything, even my birthday certificate... I never knew my Birthday until I came across family members that knows

23 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by shilenji(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2022
True talk.

Too bad all my childhood pictures got spoilt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by christejames(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2022
Not for me, because I hardly take pictures right from when I was a child... There is a picture my parents forced me to snapped when I was a toddler grin, the best capture still hard me 'cussing' and struggling with the cameraman. grin

Till date, I only take pictures once in a blue moon sad. And I'm hardly bothered about it...

Why do I need pictures again when people (both male and females) commend my look and physique right from when I was a child till this day... (I'm not bluffing honestly).

5 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by Tokskob2008: 8:23am On May 06, 2022
The camera of my phone is the least used app and me walking to a photo studio is the last thing on my mind right now.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by Nerogaming01(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2022
It's a proof of your existence. My family knows I exist. That's enough for me -Queen and slim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by erad(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2022
That's one single man's opinion and it's not binding on everyone.

Not everyone likes pictures of themselves taken for whatever reason, it's a mental thing and not just something you can switch on or off because someone says so.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by mrdharkchild(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2022
Jesus and His apostles didn't take pictures, memories are not supposed to be physical, because we are just a soul in a body.

And our true identity is the soul, because the physical look is most at times duplicated (doppelganger) worldwide.

I see my physical reflection in my son, even character-wise.
We just reproduce ourselves, but with different identities(soul)

My Opinion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by Hahjascho(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2022
Well, people take it for granted.

There's a funny mystery behind taking pictures. Pictures help to capture moments and memories in one's life.

Not just snapping excessively for fun.

At a point in time, you will always wish you did. wink

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by Hahjascho(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2022
mrdharkchild:
Jesus and His apostles didn't take pictures, memories are not supposed to be physical, because we are just a soul in a body.

And our true identity is the soul, because the physical look is most at times duplicated (doppelganger) worldwide.

My Opinion.
Hmn

While it's not compulsory, keeping memories and catching key moments make everything easier and relatable.

Those who excessively snap for fun at times, miss out on these points.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by silverlinen(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2022
Damnnn
Who pictures epp?
My girl don vex for me base on say anytime we go location, I no dey show face for her snapping crusade.
But i dey always dey ask her, shey na my pictures dey pay your bills or myself?
Mbok...make pictures dey hin dey.

3 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by Alapojames: 10:43am On May 06, 2022
Na unto this photo issues some girls they beef themselves,jealous and fight for no reason..

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by siofra(f): 11:15am On May 06, 2022
christejames:
Not for me, because I hardly take pictures right from when I was a child... There is a picture my parents forced me to snapped when I was a toddler grin, the best capture still hard me 'cussing' and struggling with the cameraman. grin

Till date, I only take pictures once in a blue moon sad. And I'm hardly bothered about it...

Why do I need pictures again when people (both male and females) commend my look and physique right from when I was a child till this day... (I'm not bluffing honestly).

You don't even understand the reason for taking pictures undecided it's not for vanity but to document important memories as you grow.

Ermmm.... Post the childhood picture let's use as meme undecided

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by obinna58(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2022
Should ugly people keep taking photos too? it'll only result to one thing, reminding you how ugly you and your relations are.

Ugly people don't need photo, their brain is sharp enough to capture memories

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by princeemmma(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2022
mrdharkchild:

My Opinion.

So you are comparing human with Jesus Christ? At the time of Jesus Christ and his disciples was their anything like phone or camera?

Do you think if they were cameras then, Jesus won't have left a lot pictures as evidence, it will even give a true faith and believe that he came..... A lot of people still feel and believe that the bible is written by someone, that nobody dies for there sins.

Let make an assumption, you caught the wife of your friend cheating and you took the pictures, but unfortunately you loose your phone..........How do you make it clear to the husband that you caught his wife cheating?
Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by princeemmma(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2022
obinna58:
Should ugly people keep taking photos too? it'll only result to one thing, reminding you how ugly you and your relations are.

Ugly people don't need photo, their brain is sharp enough to capture memories

whatever you think you are, is what you will be. If you feel you are ugly, then you are..

There is no different between being good looking and being ugly. Good looking get you distracted a lot and it even get you out of chasing or choosing the right part, because all eyes are on you.

The ugly one's even have a beautiful heart
Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by princeemmma(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2022
christejames:

Now my question is, how do you feel whenever you take a look at that one picture you took when you are toddler? be sincere?

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by T0BY(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2022
Taking of pic is cool. For me, Not necessarily excessive, but atleast once in a while.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by techgen(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2022
No doubts...photos brings good memory, because 20 boys can not stay in a room for 20years...but photos will bring back the good old days!!!

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by dayleke: 11:59am On May 06, 2022
princeemmma:
I don't have pictures of me throughout my childhood, I only have memories of how I look when I was 17 years... I don't even have a copy of a childhood pictures no memory's. Because my parents thought it was not really important keeping pictures

So after there divorce, they discarded everything, even my birthday certificate... I never knew my Birthday until I came across family members that knows

Not good at all.

4 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by mrdharkchild(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2022
princeemmma:

So you are comparing human with Jesus Christ? At the time of Jesus Christ and his disciples was their anything like phone or camera?

Do you think if they were cameras then, Jesus won't have left a lot pictures as evidence, it will even give a true faith and believe that he came..... A lot of people still feel and believe that the bible is written by someone, that nobody dies for there sins.

Let make an assumption, you caught the wife of your friend cheating and you took the pictures, but unfortunately you loose your phone..........How do you make it clear to the husband that you caught his wife cheating?

We see to have different religious perspectives, but if Jesus was God, dont u feel he could have paparazzi Angel's following him around? Instead of paparazzi writers.

I know how well to mind my business, so I dont bring my camera with me on matters that concerns me not.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by Nuelzi: 12:45pm On May 06, 2022
The truth cannot be farfetched from what he said
Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by obinna58(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2022
princeemmma:

whatever you think you are, is what you will be. If you feel you are ugly, then you are..

There is no different between being good looking and being ugly. Good looking get you distracted a lot and it even get you out of chasing or choosing the right part, because all eyes are on you.

The ugly one's even have a beautiful heart
Motivation speech
grin grin grin grin

If I'm ugly I won't bother making hobby snapping pictures. Once in while is normal for everyone.
Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by christejames(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2022
princeemmma:

Now my question is, how do you feel whenever you take a look at that one picture you took when you are toddler? be sincere?

Well, I smile cheesy and surprised at the same time cheesy...

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by christejames(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2022
siofra:

You don't even understand the reason for taking pictures undecided it's not for vanity but to document important memories as you grow.

Ermmm.... Post the childhood picture let's use as meme undecided

I didn't say it's for vanity, I only said I am not moved by pictures, honestly...

grin ;Dabeg ooo... Make Nairaland turn me another laughing stock grin
Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by Wonderboy01(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2022
Me wey b say I dey aiways waka naked undecided

How I won take picture
Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by princeemmma(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2022
christejames:

Well, I smile cheesy and surprised at the same time cheesy...
that's just the point, seeing the picture gives you joy

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by princeemmma(m): 2:00pm On May 06, 2022
obinna58:

Motivation speech
grin grin grin grin

If I'm ugly I won't bother making hobby snapping pictures. Once in while is normal for everyone.

Its not a motivational speak

Its just what I have learnt and have believe of, i don't differentiate nor depreciate we are all beautiful and handsome
Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by Lamasta(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2022
Na only passport they important to me and e get why
Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by coolhumble(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2022
My first birthday celebration was at 23yrs old and , it was actually a wrong day, 16th instead of 13th. I got to know the right day few years after that. Eyes don see.

princeemmma:

Re: The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo by okrikaboi: 2:59pm On May 06, 2022
Well some peeps really like to keep it private in ways y'all might consider creepy. I am not even on social media.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. / Post Jamb (ume) Date For Candidates Nasarawa University Keffi / Which secondary school did u finish from

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.