Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents (7130 Views)

A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents / What Is The Only English Word That Ends In The Letters "MT" / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents by ifeanyibenjy1(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2022
There are key steps you need to take in order to write a fascinating story.

First, identify the purpose of your story. You must know what exactly your story is meant to teach about life. A good story is meant to achieve a definite purpose - to teach a moral value or a lesson about life. I

Click below to learn all the key steps to take in order to write a story that ends with the statement: I wish I had listened to my parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVu_0qdM0sQ
Re: A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents by cherishmichael: 9:12am On May 06, 2022
It was so early in the morning my parents said to me don't go to the backyard your sister messed it up, so i went and all of a sudden i stepped on sheet,......ohh!!
I wish i had listened to my parents!

Re: A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents by Authoreety: 9:37am On May 06, 2022
grin
cherishmichael:
It was so early in the morning my parents said to me don't go to the backyard your sister messed it up, so i went and all of a sudden i stepped on sheet ohh!!
I wish i had listened to my parents!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Lost WAEC GCE / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu / Nigerians Spend N300bn On Education In Ghana Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.