Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

How God Can Fix Nigeria - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Can Fix Nigeria (2993 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? / Things You Never Thought God Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Hermes119: 11:23am On May 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is there anywhere in the Bible where the word "OMNIPOTENT" is found written?

Well that's the handiwork of misconception, the true God of the Bible never claimed to be what most misinformed religionists are claiming. smiley
So what is the spectrum of his power
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Dtruthspeaker: 11:49am On May 08, 2022
Hermes119:

If I set an alarm to wake up by 4 am every morning then I'm subject to that in the sense that I have to obey the alarm. If I flout it then I'm not subject to it.

Answer the question put to you if you like or stay silent, BUT DO NOT CHANGE THE QUESTION.

Should you choose to answer it, we shall see how you reason.

But I respect the fact that you have avoided answering the question, which of course has told us, the Truth, which you do not want to profess.

And of course I do not compell you to answer, for you have answered already by your non-answer and evasion.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 2:47pm On May 08, 2022
Maynman:

You are talking from a place of brainwashing and indoctrination. Tell your Jesus to receive my D in his ass.

The revelation you are quoting, who is the author? cheesy

Who was sharing inheritance to Yahweh? Is it his father, Elohim?

OK. Enjoy your ride to hell. Don't cry cause it will will hurt very bad.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 2:49pm On May 08, 2022
Ken4Christ:

OK. Enjoy your ride to hell. Don't cry cause it will will hurt very bad.

It seems you’ve travelled the route before. Are we gonna ride on a boat too?
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 10:41pm On May 08, 2022
Maynman:

It seems you’ve travelled the route before. Are we gonna ride on a boat too?

So many have. A few came back on account of God's mercy to tell their stories. But the majority don't find their way back.

Save yourself from that place. It's very real. As I am trying, many are there crying for a second chance. But the scripture says that now is the day of salvation. This is the opportunity to be saved. After death, the judgment is set.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:59pm On May 08, 2022
Ken4Christ:

So many have. A few came back on account of God's mercy to tell their stories. But the majority don't find their way back.

Save yourself from that place. It's very real. As I am trying, many are there crying for a second chance. But the scripture says that now is the day of salvation. This is the opportunity to be saved. After death, the judgment is set.

A few came back like who? So after death, it’s not judgement for all , some can still come back? That’s not fair.

They are crying with their eyes?
Do they have human eyes over there too?
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 8:33am On May 09, 2022
Maynman:

A few came back like who? So after death, it’s not judgement for all , some can still come back? That’s not fair.

They are crying with their eyes?
Do they have human eyes over there too?

It is not strange. Even Jonah went to hell and came back. He was given a second chance.

Jonah 2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; OUT OF THE BELLY OF HELL cried I, and thou heardest my voice

Hell is like a mighty being lying on his back at the center of the earth. It has head, hands, heart, belly and legs. Jonah went to the belly of hell.

But you may never have the opportunity to return.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 8:39am On May 09, 2022
Ken4Christ:

It is not strange. Even Jonah went to hell and came back. He was given a second chance.

Jonah 2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; OUT OF THE BELLY OF HELL cried I, and thou heardest my voice

Hell is like a mighty being lying on his back at the center of the earth. It has head, hands, heart, belly and legs. Jonah went to the belly of hell.

But you may never have the opportunity to return.

Which mouth are they using to talk in hell? Human mouth?
When we die do we become human beings back in hell?
Seems there’s no difference between spirit and human body in physical appearance, I can still have a human mouth to eat in hell even .
Hell is a being? Hell is alive and well? It’s not bad then.

Your god is not fair, cherry picking who should have a second chance or not.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 8:48am On May 09, 2022
Maynman:

Which mouth are they using to talk in hell? Human mouth?
When we die do we become human beings back in hell?
Seems there’s no difference between spirit and human body in physical appearance, I can still have a human mouth to eat in hell even .
Hell is a being? Hell is alive and well? It’s not bad then.

Your god is not fair, cherry picking who should have a second chance or not.

You look just like your spirit. The physical you is a replica of the real you. So, you still have complete parts of your body intact. Just that, you are in a spirit form.

How do you see yourself when you are dreaming? It's just the same way but this time, it's not a dream. It is very real.

As for God permitting some to come back, he is just. He will have mercy on whom he will have mercy.

And he also permits it for skeptics like you who behave like Thomas Dydimus.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 8:49am On May 09, 2022
Ken4Christ:

You look just like your spirit. The physical you is a replica of the real you. So, you still have complete parts of your body intact. Just that, you are in a spirit form.

How do you see yourself when you are dreaming? It's just the same way but this time, it's not a dream. It is very real.

As for God permitting some to come back, he is just. He will have mercy on whom he will have mercy.

And he also permits it for skeptics like you who behave like Thomas Dydimus.

Can you send a picture of what a “spirit” looks like, seems you’ve seen one before.
And a human Body has blood,bones, veins(especially in the dic,k), sweat pores, asshole and lungs and brainbox does the spirit have them too?

Dreams are illusions and unreal just like hell and your god, yaldaboath. Have you heard about day dreaming?

Your god is not merciful if he is cherry picking who to give a second Chance, he is just partial. All the people you’ve been mentioning are only found in Catholic epistles, haven’t you seen anyone yourself recently?
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 1:44pm On May 09, 2022
Maynman:

Can you send a picture of what a “spirit” looks like, seems you’ve seen one before.
And a human Body has blood,bones, veins(especially in the dic,k), sweat pores, asshole and lungs and brainbox does the spirit have them too?

Dreams are illusions and unreal just like hell and your god, yaldaboath. Have you heard about day dreaming?

Your god is not merciful if he is cherry picking who to give a second Chance, he is just partial. All the people you’ve been mentioning are only found in Catholic epistles, haven’t you seen anyone yourself recently?

You will know how you look like when you are departing from your body to hell.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 1:45pm On May 09, 2022
Ken4Christ:

You will know how you look like when you are departing from your body to hell.

At least I still have my human eye and human mouth bwahahahah
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2022
Hermes119:

So what is the spectrum of his power

Power in His case is about saying something and making sure He fulfil it, in fact His name JEHOVAH means "one who promises and fulfill without fail"
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Hermes119: 3:11pm On May 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Power in His case is about saying something and making sure He fulfil it, in fact His name JEHOVAH means "one who promises and fulfill without fail"

Well that's not special,he only needs to say things he can very well do. I can be like that as well, promise you MaxInDHouse that I will eat dinner tonight and I sure will fulfill that.

What I want to know is
If he isn't omnipotent then what are the things he can do and the things he can't
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2022
Hermes119:

Well that's not special,he only needs to say things he can very well do. I can be like that as well, promise you MaxInDHouse that I will eat dinner tonight and I sure will fulfill that.

I really love the highlighted!
Of course you can do whatever you promised within your domain!

What I want to know is
If he isn't omnipotent then what are the things he can do and the things he can't
He can do everything else apart from bullying or forcing His opinion on anyone instead He will appeal to you and promise you that whether you agree or not all powers belongs to Him so it's either you continue living with His plans or His plans continues when you're out of the way! smiley
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On May 09, 2022
Hermes119:
Christians and Muslims are always praying to God to fix Nigeria and of course solve their needs and it amazes me that nothing has happened yet,Nigeria simply keeps getting worse while God is supposedly all powerful.
Now I've got a perfect idea of how God can fix over half of Nigeria's problems and at the same time convert maybe all of the nations population and beyond to his preferred religion (Christianity or Islam) and at the same time solve over half of believers needs,now check this out
Hold it... did God make a Covenant with Nigeria promising that He would fix it if....? lipsrsealed

Why would God need to fix Nigeria on behalf of anyone? undecided
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 4:31pm On May 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Hold it... did God make a Covenant with Nigeria promising that He would fix it if....? lipsrsealed

Why would God need to fix Nigeria on behalf of anyone? undecided

Did Nigeria exist when they wrote the Bible? Bwahahahah
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2022
As an experienced businessman i know this country is fast going down just because of one single policy that we need to scrap fast.

The BVN

I know most of my friends who are buying dollars or crypto currencies in order to prevent been traced by the CBN.
Our economy ruins fast when there's no cash flow, it's the little cash in circulation that we will all be spending while some among us are locking up billions in dollars.
But for a change let all the money come back into circulation and see if Nigeria's economy will not be balanced within just few months.

Most of my wealthy friends only build hotels and using it as a means of returning the money they're hiding back to the banks little by little due to fear of being trailed by CBN.
So the BVN issue is killing our country fast as most people are holding the cash and not returning it to the banks but buying dollars and keeping it thereby shortening the cash flow in circulation! undecided
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Hermes119: 10:22am On May 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Yes some Christians have entered Covenant with God to fix Nigeria
Why would God need to fix Nigeria on behalf of anyone?
Because it affects the well being of hundr D's of millions of people
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 11:06am On May 20, 2022
Hermes119:

Yes some Christians have entered Covenant with God to fix Nigeria

Because it affects the well being of hundr D's of millions of people
Did God Himself indicste there is the opportunity to enter into such Covenants with Him? undecided

Did God indicate that He is concerned about the "lives" of these millions you refer to? undecided
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Hermes119: 1:49pm On May 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did God Himself indicste there is the opportunity to enter into such Covenants with Him? undecided

Yes
Did God indicate that He is concerned about the "lives" of these millions you refer to?
Yes
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On May 20, 2022
Hermes119:

Yes

Yes
Where and where? undecided
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Hermes119: 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where and where? undecided
In the minds of Christians
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On May 20, 2022
Hermes119:

Because Christianity is based on that established in the minds of some Christians? undecided
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2022
Hermes119:

I need your financial assistance before it gets worse , please.

I am almost losing my mind.... with certain things unaffordable to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Rosary And A Talisman, What Is The Difference? / Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? / My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.