Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,786 members, 7,844,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Please Help Me I'm Depressed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me I'm Depressed (233 Views)

I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. / You Can't Kill Me, I'm A Man Of God, Johnson Suleman Blasts Attackers / DO THESE TWO THINGS WHEN DEPRESSED, HOPELESS OR HELPLESS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me I'm Depressed by Godhelp2022: 9:27am On May 06, 2022
God that created me and you knows what I'm about to type is 100 percent truth

Before I conclude on commiting suicide
I woke up this morning and decide to bring
My matter to public

I'm a young business man that started well
Like 9 years ago, I've bought cars, I've built house and I've employed people

Last year we took some funds from our investors to partner with us as usual

But all of a sudden we couldn't meet up
Their return this year and even lost a huge
Part of the capital

Since February I've been facing one law enforcement challenge from.1 to another

I've tried severally to explain to my partners but they actually thought I'm.joking

I've placed some of my landed properties for sales but yet customers are not coming

I don't know what else to do..

Even as I'm typing one of the top partners as reported me and my business to Efcc .. the only thing that can solve this is to settle them and return their capital

I need help
I need a true man of God. This becoming an attack on my business

All I have laboured for is going gradually

I don't want to tarnish our family name
I don't want efcc to declare me wanted

This is a debt I didn't steal their money but no one.is believing me

I have proof of our businesses

I have landed properties for sale for immediate cash to settle them once and for all

I need a counselor to guide me.on what to do

I really need help

I really love my child and my wife and my entire people

How would they feal if I'm gone , or if I'm in detention . Please help me
Re: Please Help Me I'm Depressed by Kilotat: 9:31am On May 06, 2022
Sorry brother...... Buhari destroyed the country completely, he is only helping dangote to succeed
Re: Please Help Me I'm Depressed by Godhelp2022: 9:38am On May 06, 2022
Kilotat:
Sorry brother...... Buhari destroyed the country completely, he is only helping dangote to succeed

Thanks sir
Re: Please Help Me I'm Depressed by Extratyre01(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2022
I felt so sad reading this, may God in infinite mercy Get all your problems solved with lasting solutions. Suicide will oy put your wife and kids who you claim to love in deeper worries... Please fight hard, you will triumph, by God grace, cheers
Re: Please Help Me I'm Depressed by Godhelp2022: 9:49am On May 06, 2022
Extratyre01:
I felt so sad reading this, may God in infinite mercy Get all your problems solved with lasting solutions. Suicide will oy put your wife and kids who you claim to love in deeper worries... Please fight hard, you will triumph, by God grace, cheers

Amen
Re: Please Help Me I'm Depressed by techgen(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2022
Once a winner is always a winner....since you have landed property and assets, you nor gat too worry yourself, sell it off by contracting them to agents. Simply tell your creditors to give you more time, you nor they run...and besides nor be person you kill, na just debts...

And above, ask the Almighty for favour and forgiveness... Because sometimes when the money quick come...we step on toes we should have avoided!

#staysafe #stayfocus
Re: Please Help Me I'm Depressed by soundOsonic: 10:07am On May 06, 2022
I don't understand. Do you know how investment works?
There is good investment and there is also bad investment.
Why must people expect every investment to give returns.
If you can give account on how it was spent, and how everything went wrong with proof, no one can threaten you.
If they have any issues they should waste their money by taking a legal action which will be useless.
Shares in company rise and falls.
But if you didn't explain to them what your company is all about and you just promised them a ROI like all those Ponzi scammers, then you done enter be that.
Re: Please Help Me I'm Depressed by Godhelp2022: 10:09am On May 06, 2022
soundOsonic:
I don't understand. Do you know how investment works?
There is good investment and there is also bad investment.
Why must people expect every investment to give returns.
If you can give account on how it was spent, and how everything went wrong with proof, no one can threaten you.
If they have any issues they should waste their money by taking a legal action which will be useless.
Shares in company rise and falls.
But if you didn't explain to them what your company is all about and you just promised them a ROI like all those Ponzi scammers, then you done enter be that.

We've explained to them sir ,
And we re into real estate and digital marketing

I just pray for fast sales to turn this to cash and return their money
Re: Please Help Me I'm Depressed by Godhelp2022: 10:10am On May 06, 2022
techgen:
Once a winner is always a winner....since you have landed property and assets, you nor gat too worry yourself, sell it off by contracting them to agents. Simply tell your creditors to give you more time, you nor they run...and besides nor be person you kill, na just debts...

And above, ask the Almighty for favour and forgiveness... Because sometimes when the money quick come...we step on toes we should have avoided!

#staysafe #stayfocus

Thanks very much
Re: Please Help Me I'm Depressed by slan87(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2022
Never give up brother, there is always a light @ the end of the tunnel.
No pastor can help you nor any man born of woman, just pray to God to manifest n guide you through.
Worry less brother, your debt is covered. God will never forsake you

JUST BELIEVE
Re: Please Help Me I'm Depressed by tctrills: 12:03pm On May 06, 2022
Godhelp2022:
God that created me and you knows what I'm about to type is 100 percent truth

Before I conclude on commiting suicide
I woke up this morning and decide to bring
My matter to public

I'm a young business man that started well
Like 9 years ago, I've bought cars, I've built house and I've employed people

Last year we took some funds from our investors to partner with us as usual

But all of a sudden we couldn't meet up
Their return this year and even lost a huge
Part of the capital

Since February I've been facing one law enforcement challenge from.1 to another

I've tried severally to explain to my partners but they actually thought I'm.joking

I've placed some of my landed properties for sales but yet customers are not coming

I don't know what else to do..

Even as I'm typing one of the top partners as reported me and my business to Efcc .. the only thing that can solve this is to settle them and return their capital

I need help
I need a true man of God. This becoming an attack on my business

All I have laboured for is going gradually

I don't want to tarnish our family name
I don't want efcc to declare me wanted

This is a debt I didn't steal their money but no one.is believing me

I have proof of our businesses

I have landed properties for sale for immediate cash to settle them once and for all

I need a counselor to guide me.on what to do

I really need help

I really love my child and my wife and my entire people

How would they feal if I'm gone , or if I'm in detention . Please help me

First, you need to calm down. Ask yourself, what is the worst possible situation? You were courageous, you took risks, and you invested but it did not work out. I advise you to go through whatever pain or punishment that would come your way. It's only the beginning of your story. Take any shame that would come your way. You would finanly come out on top. Its not nearly over.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Confession �� Deborah Samuel Burnt To Death In Sokoto / Humans Have No Right To Fight For God / Eye Witness On Deborah Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.