Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Sending Bulk Sms Wit Wit My Mtn Fastlink - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sending Bulk Sms Wit Wit My Mtn Fastlink (1215 Views)

What Is The Price Of A New Mtn Fastlink Modem / How Can I Unlock Mtn Fastlink Modem By Zte / Hurray! Mtn Fastlink 3G Data Modem Now N5,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sending Bulk Sms Wit Wit My Mtn Fastlink by jerty(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2011
Pls hw can i send bulk sms 2 people wit mý mtn 3g
Re: Sending Bulk Sms Wit Wit My Mtn Fastlink by aremzyolly(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2011
Try     www.globalsmsalert.com

GlobalSMS is the Cheapest, Simplest, Fastest and Reliable way to send Customised SMS to literally thousands of GSM and CDMA cell phones in Nigeria and Globally.

SMS is sold for as low as N1 per SMS unit, our SMS unit never expire.

If you already have an account with us just put in your login details and click the login button to proceed,

If you dont have an account with us, we would be glad to have you as one of our customer, its easy and simple. Click on the register button and fill the form.

YOU GET FREE TEST SMS UNIT WHEN YOU REGISTER

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Application: Which Is The Most Used In Nigeria / All Htc G2 Users Please Come In / :d How To Cheat On Any Android Game...*rooting Required*..;p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.