Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest (71648 Views)

Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by LordEclipse: 8:57pm On May 06, 2022
Afrogist247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUoPWC_xBn4

Arrows, Bullets, Other Mysterious Items Brought Out of Chiwetalu Agu’s Chest As He Survives Spiritual Attack.

Veteran movie star Chiwetalu Agu has revealed that his enemies plotted and sent many agents to kill him.

The actor shared a video where he showed and described various items such as arrows, bullets, stones and mirror all removed from his chest, neck, and shoulder region. Chiwetalu however gave glory to God for foiling the plans of the enemy and keeping him alive despite the attacks.

The Popular Nollywood veteran Chiwetalu Agu recently revealed that he defeated his enemies and the plot to end his life in a shocking video.

In the video shared below, the actor sat behind a table with different items like nails, cowries, stones, bullets, and other mysterious items. ..When you act a lot of evil movies..lol.. thank God for his life

Chiwetalu Agu bares it all, He then proceeded to disclose that the items were removed from his shoulder, neck, and chest region by a prophet and described the various types of uncountable arrows on the table.

The actor however attributed his saving grace to the fact that he is one with God and he can't be harmed by any enemy. "At a point I was seeing myself 5 feet under the ground in my sleep" - he said.

Sources: @chiwetaluagu|@instablog9ja|LegitNG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdNj5JaLU0W/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1468790-arrows-bullets-mysterious-items-brought-chiwetalu-agus-chest-survives-spiritual-attack/
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by LordEclipse: 8:58pm On May 06, 2022
Afrogist247:

Arrows, Bullets, Other Mysterious Items Brought Out of Chiwetalu Agu’s Chest As He Survives Spiritual Attack.

Veteran movie star Chiwetalu Agu has revealed that his enemies plotted and sent many agents to kill him.

The actor shared a video where he showed and described various items such as arrows, bullets, stones and mirror all removed from his chest, neck, and shoulder region. Chiwetalu however gave glory to God for foiling the plans of the enemy and keeping him alive despite the attacks.

The Popular Nollywood veteran Chiwetalu Agu recently revealed that he defeated his enemies and the plot to end his life in a shocking video.

In the video shared below, the actor sat behind a table with different items like nails, cowries, stones, bullets, and other mysterious items. ..When you act a lot of evil movies..lol.. thank God for his life

Chiwetalu Agu bares it all, He then proceeded to disclose that the items were removed from his shoulder, neck, and chest region by a prophet and described the various types of uncountable arrows on the table.

The actor however attributed his saving grace to the fact that he is one with God and he can't be harmed by any enemy. "At a point I was seeing myself 5 feet under the ground in my sleep" - he said.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1468790-arrows-bullets-mysterious-items-brought-chiwetalu-agus-chest-survives-spiritual-attack/
..What you get when you act a lot of evil movies..lol..thank goodness he's alive
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Tjarabs: 9:07pm On May 06, 2022
na land disbute cos am
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Timoleon(m): 9:09pm On May 06, 2022
You are too violent. ‘Our dumb skulls’ chai
truthCoder:

You were abused at a young age. I sincerely empathize with you.

I know how he did the coconut scam. It is very simple. He poured the pins in via the third eye and sealed it.

Agu was scammed.

It’s all about deflection.

Africans. We are so gullible. Our coming generations will laugh at us. They would discuss us in their universities and people would use our dumb skulls to write BSc projects

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Timoleon(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2022
What was the wager you had with your dad?
musicwriter:

Nobody put any arrow, bullets, etc into his body through spiritual means.

The bullets and arrows that were so called removed from his body are just an African magician at work. He crafty trick the patient to believe a spiritual job is going on but it's all magic. The more you look, the less you see.

When I was a little boy in primary school, I already knew that to be a part of psychological healing process- you can call it African placebo method. My father was "the most powerful jazz man" in my village. I made a bet with him and upon all his jazz, I won!!

You all should please grow up and stop behaving like children. For details, see the science of jazz- message to native doctors and ritualists.

Free your minds people!!. Your mind is the MOST POWERFUL thing in the universe. Don't surrender it to belief. Don't surrender is to any jazz. Don't surrender is to Jesus. Don't surrender it to Muhammad. Don't surrender it to anything. Once you surrender it to anybody, your life would be set up to participate in illusion, instead of reality.

And if anybody out there is dumb enough to say I have not seen anything, tell the jazz man/woman to put the bullets and arrows in my body. I bet you.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by PureNigerian: 9:13pm On May 06, 2022
So you people still believe in this nonsense. Chai
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Bbbw: 9:25pm On May 06, 2022
Really
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by chieni(f): 9:31pm On May 06, 2022
bunnae:
Black magic. My mom used to suffer this thing steadily when she worked as a community nurse. One time they removed, cowries, pins and teeth.

The last time, we had to take her to remove them in Nsukka from Delta state. That particular one ehn, 50 naira and drip stopper were among the things thàt came out. Since then it has not happened again. Used to have the pictures sef. People are wicked.

The worst part is that she said that whenever she gets shot she dey feel am immediately. Some of the local people we usually take to remove it, go comot the one when Dem shoot her, den shoot their own immediately for more money.

Na the easiest jazz for locals in the area I heard. Even school children dey use am against teachers. God help you if the pain comes and you don't know what it is, so you start using oyibo medicine.
Like for real? I was already doubting the story.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2022
Bahamas95:
"Ekwensu e romancia mammy water!" shocked
Ala tiwara etiwa,na ukwu egwepiara egwepia.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by valentinos22(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2022
shogsman:
Here we go again with the superstitious mumbojumbo

Hmm... U can only say this for as long as you don't aim at achieving any major feat...

Now know this

This is the basic "u are stupid type of argument" in Esan land at Edo state.
It is called utagba..
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by kingjudecy(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2022
So what's the title of this his new local igbo fetish movie.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Adakintroy: 10:59pm On May 06, 2022
bunnae:
Black magic. My mom used to suffer this thing steadily when she worked as a community nurse. One time they removed, cowries, pins and teeth.

The last time, we had to take her to remove them in Nsukka from Delta state. That particular one ehn, 50 naira and drip stopper were among the things thàt came out. Since then it has not happened again. Used to have the pictures sef. People are wicked.

The worst part is that she said that whenever she gets shot she dey feel am immediately. Some of the local people we usually take to remove it, go comot the one when Dem shoot her, den shoot their own immediately for more money.

Na the easiest jazz for locals in the area I heard. Even school children dey use am against teachers. God help you if the pain comes and you don't know what it is, so you start using oyibo medicine.

Itagba.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Bahamas95(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Ala tiwara etiwa,na ukwu egwepiara egwepia.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by musicwriter(m): 11:32pm On May 06, 2022
TimoIeon:
What was the wager you had with your dad?

When he was getting old, he told my junior brother who went to the village that I am the one chosen by the Gods to take over the mantle of the jazz business. Well, I told him I am ready to serve the Gods but you need to prove to me that they have power. So I made him a bet to use the jazz and make me to come to the village to serve. For that reason I refused to see him while he work on it. Years passed and he couldn't bring me to the village.

Eventually, he came all the way to Lagos to see me. I told them to tell him that the bet stands. Let him use the jazz to bring me to come and see him. Again, nothing happened. He stayed and went back to the village and I never saw him till he died. Shortly before he died he began giving all sorts of excuses, claiming that he prepared some jazz for me when I was young and that no type of jazz can work on me.

Of course, to him that's the reason but that's not true. Instead when I was younger, I realized early in life how the mind works and I never believed him even as a kid.

You can read details about that on the link in my previous post.

Jazz is ancient African backend science. In ancient times, people went to school to learn and practice it just like going to school today and mastering a subject and making a career out of it. It's not something to sacrifice a goat or human being to, rather it's something you can learn. A real jazz man would not ask for human head and all the nonsense you hear about. It has nothing to do with what they're doing today.

The ancient Egyptians understood what it was and it climaxed during their time. It was called the mystery system. But then African civilizations went into a decline due to numerous invaders who displaced our traditions, and as spirituality was corrupted and folded over as religion, so has the ancient African jazz practice been corrupted as mere rituals and the so called "powerful" native doctors today have no idea what they're doing. Again, see said link for more information.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Freemasonry: 11:33pm On May 06, 2022
People just won't get wise to this stupid trick. This is the oldest sleight of hand known to witch-doctors fronting as prophets and shit. Same as that bullshit about a total stranger telling you weird stuff nobody buy you should know. It's all jazz.
And it's the stupid type.

Whoever falls for that shit ain't smart.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Timoleon(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2022
Thanks. I will go through the link in your previous post.
musicwriter:

When he was getting old, he told my junior brother who went to the village that I am the one chosen by the Gods to take over the mantle of the jazz business. Well, I told him I am ready to serve the Gods but you need to prove to me that they have power. So I made him a bet to use the jazz and make me to come to the village to serve. For that reason I refused to see him while he work on it. Years passed and he couldn't bring me to the village.

Eventually, he came all the way to Lagos to see me. I told them to tell him that the bet stands. Let him use the jazz to bring me to come and see me. Again, nothing happened. He stayed and went back to the village and I never saw him till he died. Shortly before he died he began giving all sorts of excuses, claiming that he prepared some jazz for me when I was young and that no type of jazz can work on me.

Of course, to him that's the reason but that's not true. Instead when I was younger, I realized early in life how the mind works and I never believed him even as a kid.

You can read details about that on the link in my previous post.

Jazz is ancient African backend science. In ancient times, people went to school to learn and practice it just like going to school today and mastering a subject and make s career out of it. It's not something to sacrifice a goat or human being to, rather it's something you can learn. A real jazz man would not ask for human head and all the nonsense you hear about. It has nothing to do with what they're doing today.

The ancient Egyptians understood what it was and it climaxed during their time. But then African civilizations went into a decline due to numerous invaders who displaced our traditions, and as spirituality was corrupted and folded over as religion, so has the ancient African jazz practice been corrupted as mere rituals and the so called "powerful" native doctors today have no idea what they're doing. Again, see said link for more information.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Regex: 12:01am On May 07, 2022
Who dares attack the gods himself?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Georgejeez: 12:28am On May 07, 2022
It's called "Itagba" here in Urhobo land .
Very deadly form of spiritual attack .

Only a fool will think it's film trick or hearsay
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by deleo16(m): 1:02am On May 07, 2022
I have no cause to doubt first time i watched such was on Emmanuel TV WATCH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0S-nrMBfLU
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Jennifer89(f): 1:20am On May 07, 2022
illicit:
Scam

No be scam o! You see that office pin hmm it falls out live from the chest of anyone attacked with it. You will see it live no be joke o!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by truthCoder: 1:31am On May 07, 2022
Timoleon:
You are too violent. ‘Our dumb skulls’ chai

My brother, if we are not dumb, how would a father like Agu come online to spew such rubbish? A role model at that to many people.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Elmander1983(m): 2:12am On May 07, 2022
Scam! As a child, I remember a man doing house deliverance. Nobody noticed but I did that, he was constantly biting on something he was holding and after a while, he'd spit and walla... An object is on the ground and he'd simply say, " Dem plant dis one to kill you, I don commot am." My naive parents kept heaping praise on him and thanked him endlessly... Even went on to borrow and give him my school fees cos an uncle had given it to me days before. Scammers everywhere
Afrogist247:

In the video shared below, the actor sat behind a table with different items like nails, cowries, stones, bullets, and other mysterious items.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Xendre: 2:15am On May 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Where is his rising sun regalia, it must've protected him
you need sense
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Gosunndi(m): 2:37am On May 07, 2022
bunnae:

Scammers chopped you wella. There's nothing like shooting and removing objects from human body. It's all scam. Show us the videos, not arranged pictures like Chiwetalu Agụ's own.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by 1874helin: 5:11am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Hahahaaaaaa. Which babalawo is deceiving this one? The babalawo don hamma.
[/s]
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by favour32(m): 5:15am On May 07, 2022
bunnae:

Perfectly correct!
Those evil ones usually shoot needles as from 7 that will destroy blood vessels in no time if not removed earlier.
No strong pain reliever has effect on any spot shot with resultant acute pain.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by OdabiP(m): 5:23am On May 07, 2022
Life never happen to you, cos if e happen to you, you no go fit dey talk this nonsense
shogsman:
Here we go again with the superstitious mumbojumbo
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by OdabiP(m): 5:25am On May 07, 2022
I pity you. Lol i just pity you
Gosunndi:

Scammers chopped you wella. There's nothing like shooting and removing objects from human body. It's all scam. Show us the videos, not arranged pictures like Chiwetalu Agụ's own.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by favour32(m): 5:26am On May 07, 2022
Like I said in some past articles,
If you believe say "jazz" dey,
na you sabi.
If you nor believe say "jazz" dey
na you also sabi.
If for your "korokoro" eyes day and night na reality.
na you finally sabi
If you know you know.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by bunnae(f): 5:35am On May 07, 2022
Gosunndi:

Guy these things are verifiable. Instead of you guys to doubt everything you hear, why don't you talk to the old people in your family or visit other places.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by TempleHouse: 5:46am On May 07, 2022
IGBO PEOPLE WITH OKIJA SHRINE ITEMS...
DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by AfambuNeche1(m): 5:55am On May 07, 2022
Lol ��
This is all fake!

Could remember then I Was bitten by a dog And Mom Were so scared that i May Die or starts backing in same manner of dog like if treatment Was not given to me in time. So, as. A Full blooded African Mom she had to take me to a local doctor supposed to specialize on dog's bites treatment only ( ị we pu eze nkịta; "teeth removing," phrase used for it in our language).

We travel Down to awgu LGA, Enugu State where we were recommended for the treatment and we got there as described, Mom did told the Man who's in charge of the place of how it happens And he later Tell Us it's a minor stuff that it's his job, boasting of his competency. Afterwards, he entered his house And comes out after like 2-4 minutes, walks 5 metre distance from his house where there Was a tree And at that same moment I Was carried away, couldn't notice that the Man in person that wanted to carry out the treatment on me Was calling me to come over there where he is so he can proceed but Hecks no! He didn't even sounds like How he was Then but rather talking inaudible as One who's mysteriously dumb all of sudden(looks suspicious that he puts in his mouth some stuff), it was My Mom who clearly told me that he meant i should come. LoL ��

I Was a kid then, but My eyes Sharp like opener. I was like in My mind, "no be this Same Man wey just talk to me Now now, Why e be say he's Now dumb àbí My ears Dey pain me ní." well! anyways, we'll See to this today. I come come, be hid My leg and bite exactly that place the dog bites me And opened his mouth waaaa, lo and behold, 2-3 tooth Came out from his mouth ��.

Logically, he has remove the dog teeth and later gave me his herbal tea which I drank, Mom paid And we went back home. But immediately we came Back ehn, i starts telling Mom of The things I observe there And she was surprised And Also couldn't believe me self.

Since Then Till Now, i still dey regards all This thing as an illusion.

Only what exist here is humanity, any other things being Said to you are All fiction or illusion.

Believe em at your Own peril!

#fairytale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman / Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.