Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! (2549 Views)

Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by phawaaz: 2:44pm On May 06, 2022
We recently went on an exciting adventure into the wild at Amazonia Lagos, and this is what we found out.

Inspired by a love of nature and fondly known as the “Rain Forest”, Amazonia Lagos welcomed us with an experience that felt like we had been transported to a completely different country. Better still, it looked like a green paradise. The restaurant, located in Victoria Island, Lagos is a feast for the eyes and filled with an impeccable array of exotic South American and Asian-inspired dishes. The lush interior also replicates the Amazonian jungle of South America, a sight that had our jaws on the floor. So beautiful.

The overall energy, aesthetic and service at the restaurant was welcoming as it just happens to be the best spot to feast your eyes, create interesting content for social media, satisfy your meal cravings and just feed your soul. For us, we were able to do all of this and more.

The talented chefs at Amazonia have also mastered the art of creating a sense of excitement and adventure that we could taste in every bite we had there. From different fields, they know their onions (no pun intended) and simply offered us the best when it came to food. As we all know, most restaurants have to choose between gorgeous aesthetics and really good food. But at Amazonia, it was clear they didn’t play with their menu. The food was ridiculously good and the experiential ambience was also hitting all the right spots.

The whole experience felt like we were in a movie. From the hilarious monkeys at the entrance to the life-size gorilla that could rival King Kong, everything felt so hyper-realistic. If you’re looking for a place to immerse yourself in another world and just have a good time with beautiful scenery and delicious food, then Amazonia is the place for you. We left there feeling inspired more than ever.

PS: We made a reservation before going to the restaurant. Their number is 09088451902

Source: https://www.instagram.com/amazonia_lagos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPiURAr567o

Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by phawaaz: 2:45pm On May 06, 2022
Exclusive Rainforest Dining

Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by Aleeshaa: 2:51pm On May 06, 2022
I made a reservation earlier this week, and all I can say is that the place is stunning. The food was really nice as well. I have not seen anything like that Lagos.
Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by Abigally: 2:53pm On May 06, 2022
Wawu!!! I am definitely going there this weekend. This looks really beautiful!
Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by shilenji(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2022
Would try it out
Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by Fofolabi: 3:00pm On May 06, 2022
Wahala for who no get money for this Lagos.

Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by hannah68: 3:03pm On May 06, 2022
New Location!!!! Time to EXPLORE
Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by Mariangeles(f): 3:04pm On May 06, 2022
I don't like the ambience. It looks chaotic and unsettling. sad
Children will like it though.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by Queenella20: 3:10pm On May 06, 2022
Mood right now

Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by Bossmalik: 3:13pm On May 06, 2022
Lagos sha. They should bring this beauty to Kano make we self enjoy
Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by mpdnck: 3:16pm On May 06, 2022
Ali goes to school, Ali buy motor, Ali chop for Amazonia, I wanna be like Ali!!!

This place fine sha. I like carry this monkey go house
Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 06, 2022
Beautiful. Hope Una good too beautiful cos I hardly eat out. So if I must patronise, they must v good cooks
Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 06, 2022
Beautiful scenary, when next I get to Lagos,woud try exploring the the beautiful restaurant,

Am a lover of arts and nature cool
Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by JeffreyJunior: 6:29pm On May 07, 2022
If they don't sell foofoo and bitterleaf soup, then I'm not interested in their beauty.

I go simply walk into Jevenik and use their foofoo kill myself jare, na restaurant beauty I wan chop. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by Iliveforever(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2022
Hi MarynurseUSA
Re: The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!! by Lala222: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wow, looks nice
I should go there for my birthday

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros / Protect Your Restaurant/bar With Our Solar Cctv Camera. / See Photo African Star Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.