Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Tricycle Driver Returns Laptop Bag Forgotten By One Of His Passengers | Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tricycle Driver Returns Laptop Bag Forgotten By One Of His Passengers | Video (456 Views)

Drunk SA Driver Returns To Find Overturned Car Stripped Of All Wheels (PICS) / Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) / LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricycle Driver Returns Laptop Bag Forgotten By One Of His Passengers | Video by philme87: 2:51pm On May 06, 2022
A tricycle driver has been celebrated on social media after he returned a bag containing the laptop of one of his passengers.

According to the owner of the bag, the tricycle rider dropped him in front of his house and he forgot to take his bag when he alighted. Hours later, the tricycle rider trailed him to his house and asked to see him. He then handed over the bag containing the laptop to him.

Watch a video shared by the owner of the bag celebrating the tricycle rider below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/ye1aCz8YHok?feature=share

Re: Tricycle Driver Returns Laptop Bag Forgotten By One Of His Passengers | Video by habsydiamond(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2022
Good people will always be in this country no matter the hardship caused by the government or anybody.. I know some people will still come out and say the guy is a fool for returning the bag... To me such people are not different to a daylight robber just that they do it with their mouth
Re: Tricycle Driver Returns Laptop Bag Forgotten By One Of His Passengers | Video by shilenji(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2022
Cum end able
Re: Tricycle Driver Returns Laptop Bag Forgotten By One Of His Passengers | Video by LeoDeKing: 2:57pm On May 06, 2022
I don't know where this happened.

But I know where it can't happen.

Where it can't happen, they will simply say "God don pick mu call".

They know themselves, they will soon start crying all over me. grin
Re: Tricycle Driver Returns Laptop Bag Forgotten By One Of His Passengers | Video by Rastaramsey(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2022
Mhen this is very hard to find lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

God bless the man....

I no sure say that rider nah yourba man...
Re: Tricycle Driver Returns Laptop Bag Forgotten By One Of His Passengers | Video by Bahamas95(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2022
His looks alone would tell you he's a nice young man.
Re: Tricycle Driver Returns Laptop Bag Forgotten By One Of His Passengers | Video by mckellenkins: 4:59pm On May 06, 2022
God bless you
Re: Tricycle Driver Returns Laptop Bag Forgotten By One Of His Passengers | Video by ufuosman(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2022
Good one
Re: Tricycle Driver Returns Laptop Bag Forgotten By One Of His Passengers | Video by kevovo: 9:30pm On May 06, 2022
There was probably nothing valuable inside the bag, that's why he returned it.
Re: Tricycle Driver Returns Laptop Bag Forgotten By One Of His Passengers | Video by 1874ma: 5:05am On May 07, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
I don't know where this happened.

But I know where it can't happen.

Where it can't happen, they will simply say "God don pick mu call".

They know themselves, they will soon start crying all over me. grin
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Hanifa Abubakar Death: School Proprietor Promised To Marry Me – Co-defendant / Corps Member Killed As Security Operatives & Bandits Battle On Kaduna-Abuja Road / Worst Jamb Score Of 2022. Reward For Laziness � What Made Him Score So Low Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.