Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

One Of My Good Currency Experience: Hope we do it like George Soros someday. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Of My Good Currency Experience: Hope we do it like George Soros someday. (526 Views)

Please My Good People Of Nairaland Help Me / Pls My Good People, How Can I Get To This Address / What Is It Like To Work In Firstbank Insurance.pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of My Good Currency Experience: Hope we do it like George Soros someday. by kushme: 7:03pm On May 06, 2022
Greetings Nairalanders,

At age 106, Irving kahn said, people are always worried about the economy and the world, especially since the financial crisis of 2008 and Europe's sovereign debt crisis in 2011. I feel that people should learn to be optimistic because life goes on, and sometimes favorable surprises come out of the blue...

Now, my experience. I started learning currency trading in early 2016(studying and demo trading), later opened a live trading account(standard) with FXTM in 2018. The minimum to open a standard account is $100(one hundred dollars).

I learned to trade like any other skill, where you have to brake down into its key components, which you learn individually, before rebuilding the whole and adding each element back into its correct place.

Even your Nigerian banks do trade the global spot market. UBA has a job opening like this (Graduate Currency Trader Recruitment at United Bank for Africa (UBA). Na better profession oh. It would expand your knowledge on world powers(USA,China, Japan,EU, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Switzerland) macro and micro economies.. Na their news dey move global market and their currencies mostly traded..

The banks have big capitals to trade the market and make good profits on reasonable lot sizes. I doubt if naija government tax these foreign profits.

The spot currency trading has large potential rewards like futures and stocks, but also large potential risk.
Never trade with money you can't afford to lose. Why? Because trading is risky and your capital is at risk.

My trades between Feb 24/ 2021 - March 24/ 2021. Lucky me abi? However, with what I know I won't risk such lot sizes now.
Na experience dey improve man skill.

Re: One Of My Good Currency Experience: Hope we do it like George Soros someday. by kushme: 7:18pm On May 06, 2022
My first trade on the $1000(then exchange neva reach over NGN500 oh) deposit. 24 fed 2021. Trades daily confirmation. They send it to your mail after the day's trading.

$1146.01 for the day

See scalping.

Re: One Of My Good Currency Experience: Hope we do it like George Soros someday. by kushme: 7:20pm On May 06, 2022
By fed 28, this balance was something like this. $1406.66

Re: One Of My Good Currency Experience: Hope we do it like George Soros someday. by kushme: 7:45pm On May 06, 2022
On March 24, 2021. To keep it short, in order not to bore you with too many screenshots.
This was what I had exactly one month after depositing $1000 in the trading account.

Fed 24= $1000.00

March 24= $2105.56

Na me trade everything, using my trading techniques based on chart analysis backed by my view of fundamentals and other related capital markets...

Re: One Of My Good Currency Experience: Hope we do it like George Soros someday. by Virgo3: 8:44am On May 10, 2022
Can I get your contact bods
Re: One Of My Good Currency Experience: Hope we do it like George Soros someday. by Kateisila(f): 9:21am On May 10, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Applicants shall be professional in the aforementioned field and duly certified to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: thekimarmengol@gmail.com with the Position applied for as the subject of the mail and candidates full name as the title of attachment.

Re: One Of My Good Currency Experience: Hope we do it like George Soros someday. by kushme: 2:15am On May 11, 2022
Virgo3:
Can I get your contact bods

(1) (Reply)

Recruitments, Recruitments Update / Content Writers Needed: Pay #1 / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.