Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis (2156 Views)

His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) / Toyota Corolla 2007 Vs Corolla Altis 2007 / What D Difference Between 2005-2007 Corolla Ce Le Xle Xrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by obisite: 7:40pm On May 06, 2022
Good day car expert!!

Please I need a clear understanding about this Toyota cars...

Hopefully will be getting a carfoe the first time..
My attention has been on corrola, either naija used or toks depending on budget...but been seeing a type of corrola.. "Corrola Altis"

But I desire to know difference BTW Normal corrola and this corrola altis... Noticed few differences,
The interior, the lighting, the formica, the stereo/ac buttons on altis, along leather sits..

Please Help a novice grin grin

1 Like

Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by Mightydude: 12:45am On May 07, 2022
Corolla Ce ; classic edition? Lowest grade in the corolla series.

Le : luxury edition; higher grade

Xle :excutive luxury edition highest grade( this is where you find the leather seat and other features in the American spec).

Note: The above mentioned trims are all American spec while the altis is the asian spec/version of the corolla.

Altis are built with the xle features.

I hope you patronize me when you are ready .

Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by Kingsoul1(m): 1:39am On May 07, 2022
Just different countries

Though the Altis is more loaded cool

1 Like

Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by obisite: 4:44am On May 07, 2022
Mightydude:
Corolla Ce ; classic edition? Lowest grade in the corolla series.

Le : luxury edition; higher grade

Xle :excutive luxury edition highest grade( this is where you find the leather seat and other features in the American spec).

Note: The above mentioned trims are all American spec while the altis is the asian spec/version of the corolla.

Altis are built with the xle features.

I hope you patronize me when you are ready .

Goodluck

Thanks, hopefully.. Been on your thread, and saw most of your corolla is altis..

I found altis so attractive..
Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by obisite: 4:45am On May 07, 2022
Kingsoul1:
Just different countries

Though the Altis is more loaded cool

Yeah, looks and appear unique.. grin

Just curious if its problematic
Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by montumonami(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2022
Wanted to ask this question. May be picking up my first car on Monday.. The Corrola Altis...
Wanted to go for Nigerian used 2012 corolla but I was advised against it... Ultimately, lower model foreign used is better..
Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by Mightydude: 8:53am On May 07, 2022
You wont regret the altis. I have this black one available or you can check my signature.

1 Share

Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by bonnyhope: 10:50am On May 07, 2022
Which year is this and how much?
Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by Mightydude: 10:54am On May 07, 2022
Year 2005 .
Price 2.9m
Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by Dozieson(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2022
Mightydude:
Year 2005 .
Price 2.9m

Toks?
Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by Mightydude: 11:49am On May 07, 2022
Yes
Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by Tomjazzy2: 3:52pm On May 07, 2022
OP, be sure to get the Taiwanese spec when going for Altis, because I understand that other Asian countries are right hand drives. Except you don't mind the conversion to left hand drive.

I recently got a Toks 05 Taiwanese corolla and it's been a good experience.

The only negative for me is the smaller trim and tire sizes that comes with it.

All in all, other than the richer interior designs, it's same with the regular American spec.

2 Likes

Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by obisite: 5:25pm On May 07, 2022
montumonami:
Wanted to ask this question. May be picking up my first car on Monday.. The Corrola Altis...
Wanted to go for Nigerian used 2012 corolla but I was advised against it... Ultimately, lower model foreign used is better..

The enbolden, was advised against corrola above 2008/9 version.. To 2013,, the man said if I'm after usage duration/reliability.. I should consider 2003 - 2007 and some 2008 of old design..

I pray I don't miss it, that's why I'm taking my time to know more..

Wish you best of luck on your new ride

3 Likes

Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by Kingsoul1(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2022
obisite:

Yeah, looks and appear unique.. grin

Just curious if its problematic

I have sold over 12 units of this Altis and most of them were all referrals from previous owners. It does serve just as the American version if not better. Fuel economy is good. (I've seen some of them with over 350k miles on the clock and engine still superb) The American version has an added advantage because of its 1.8L Engine which responds faster when you push that throttle down. If you are not so into acceleration then the Taiwanese version is a good buy.

Re: Difference BTW Corrola Ce/le And Corrola Altis by addykays: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
I need a Corolla or Camry on hire purchase....

Or Honda City/Civic..

Get back to me if available..
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Es350 2009 Or Honda Crosstour 2010 / Useful Info About Toyota Camry 1997, 1998 And 1999 Model For A First Timer / 6 mild incidents that reduced the beauty of my new Camry Sports within 4 months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.