Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,347 members, 7,850,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners (38107 Views)

Chelsea FC Confirm Frank Lampard As Caretaker Manager / Manchester United Fans Protest Against Club Owners At Training Ground (Photos) / Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners by akaahs(m): 11:34pm On May 07, 2022
LongBig:
Americans and the English don’t do well as club owners cuz they are very economical when it comes to spending unlike the UAE
U need to find out who are the owner of current Liverpool and fulham
Re: Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners by saintruky(m): 12:11am On May 08, 2022
saintkel:
don't pity Chelsea...we do t need ur pity ..pity manchester United

We at Manchester United don't need his pity either... Perhaps he should pity Liverpool
Re: Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners by Alary: 2:25am On May 08, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

Chelsea still owe him 1.6b pounds and he might come for it after the sanctions

As it stands now, he can't write the loan off

Until after the sanctions, so if he doesn't write the loan off then Chelsea still owes him huge time

You're wrong , Chelsea owes him nothing again, in business takeover you buy the assets and liabilities together. The loan from Abramovich would have been factored in the total package. Moreover he voluntarily stated that he wants the money from the proceeds to be used for the Ukrainian displaced refugees as humanitarian aid.So the money is going into a frozen account of the club but being managed by the government.
Re: Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners by LongBig(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2022
akaahs:

U need to find out who are the owner of current Liverpool and fulham

Are Liverpool owners not economical when spending? For how long have they been negotiating on salah wages? You can’t see man city or psg doing such except they want they players to.
Re: Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners by LORDKing001: 7:10am On May 08, 2022
BabaIbo:

The same Americans own Liverpool, what is now your point?
From 2009-2013 I'm sure you're aware of Liverpool miseries. Liverpool has to revolt by protest before the club started investing in real players. Please go back to history before you criticise my point
Re: Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners by JBoss25(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2022
saintkel:
e pain this one, Manchester United don't need pity u clown, your best defender is about to leave your club, I think your club need the pity not ours
Re: Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners by BabaIbo: 1:40pm On May 08, 2022
LORDKing001:

From 2009-2013 I'm sure you're aware of Liverpool miseries. Liverpool has to revolt by protest before the club started investing in real players. Please go back to history before you criticise my point

LoL, tell me when Liverpool supporters revolted by protest due to your claim from 2010(when the club was bought by FSG from Martin and Co) till date?

Yes, I was aware of Liverpool's poor performance back then, because I felt it first hand; from being told to go to a color to watch Liverpool's game in one small TV at a viewing center to being told they don't show Liverpool's games and so on.

The only time Liverpool fans had anything close to protest against the owners between 2010(start of FSG era) till date were:
1. Against ticket pricing (structure) sometimes around 2016,
2. Against the planned Super League that was later aborted.

FSG, were even the ones that brough resurrection of Liverpool FC because the club was performing bad under the former owner(Martin and Co).

I will call you a fake news merchant. Just joking bro... cheesy grin

They didn't protest against the owners like you claimed(i.e because of performance or needed new players) but the fans(which I am a very passionate one of them) were worried with the club's performance but nothing like protest against FSG due to performance.

From Benitez(towards the end of his time as Liverpool's manager) to Roy Hodgson to Kenny Dalglish to Brendan Rodgers and now Jurgen Klopp... Tell me under which manager the protest took place?

It was sometimes under Kenny Dalglish that the club got their first trophy in a long time and also got to their lowest point/form but the fact that he was a club legend, fans couldn't protest against him, they endured.
The owners saw through that and needed to employ a younger manager with newer ideas, that is when they signed Brendan Rodgers, Rodgers team was a free scoring one but they lack defensively, same with the team Klopp inherited in his first year(s) in the club.
The movement of coutinho was the needed inspiration and fund raiser that motivated the team with needed fund to buy defender and keeper, and that is what we are enjoying today.
Re: Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners by judedwriter(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2022
saintkel:

Yes pity man utd till the end of this fruitless season.......

We are coming back stronger next season and will win the league cheesy
Re: Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners by xjiggy: 9:24am On May 09, 2022
saintkel:
That's how Man Utd problem started. One idiot American came to purchase it with borrowed funds. Arsenal same thing. Greedy American capitalists.
Re: Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win / FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. / Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.