Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job (77404 Views)

Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by ogbiwa: 6:37am On May 07, 2022
A job-seeker landed himself a job despite getting a face tattoo hours before his interview – but viewers were shocked by how the inking looks.

Maiko Newell, from Connecticut, had sent out dozens of job applications as he was looking for a bartender position.

He also has a side hustle as a front man of a local band, Rakefire.

In a viral video he posted in July, Maiko got an inking on his face right by the eye.

"Wanna know something funny? I have a job interview at 4pm," he says to the artist in a calm voice.

But the artist appears to be taken aback, replying: "Do you f***ing really?"

"Yeah," Maiko confirms as he looks into camera, showing the face tattoo.

But viewers were confused by the bulbous shape that looks like a penis.

Maiko later clarified to his viewers that it was not a penis and he added: "I had many interviews before this one, my resume is pretty much back of the house.

I have some management experience and I have some surveying experience but I applied to be a bartender because that's what I really want to do.

"And yeah, I got the job. Who wouldn't hire me? Let's be real."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/man-interview-face-tattoo-looks-26892599

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by PussyOdour(m): 6:40am On May 07, 2022
Definitely not in Nigeria.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Mooh247: 7:22am On May 07, 2022
Good decision by the Bar owner.... His face is a good marketing tool for the bar.... Knowing how hard it was getting the job he would work twice as hard, and simple threat of suspension would always make him sit up

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2022
It suits the job he was applying for of course. He won’t have been accepted if it were to be a multinational company.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Gadafii: 7:30am On May 07, 2022
That tattoo looks like two red berries(ballz) held together by a branch and green leave(cap)

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Nobody: 7:40am On May 07, 2022
Some People the ment are swear grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by halaqasa: 7:42am On May 07, 2022
E be many things walahi

3 Likes

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by illicit(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2022
Not bad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by princepee: 8:24am On May 07, 2022
Where is the penis?
I zoomed but didn't see the pens.

11 Likes

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by dangoteinlaw: 8:45am On May 07, 2022
Tattoos are one thing I find disgusting especially for men. It ia for scums of the earth eg prisoners, wrestlers or fighters ie ppl that adds to value to the universe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Edopesin: 8:49am On May 07, 2022
I'd like to see him run for president
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2022
Is that so
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Faber(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Of course facial tattoo is a good criteria for a bartender job. Shows you're on the wild side which fits the job description. I worry though for when he leaves the bar and wants to become a banker

He then have to draw some wads of cash on his left cheek. Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by silibaba: 9:07am On May 07, 2022
Mooh247:
Good decision by the Bar owner.... His face is a good marketing tool for the bar.... Knowing how hard it was getting the job he would work twice as hard, and simple threat of suspension would always make him sit up

Is time to promote Jesus. We have done worst than Sodom and......

7 Likes

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Nerogaming01(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
Tattoos are one thing I find disgusting especially for men. It ia for scums of the earth eg prisoners, wrestlers or fighters ie ppl that adds to value to the universe.
Every single individual adds value to the universe. And tattoos on female to be honest, looks more disgusting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by SlyIg(f): 10:11am On May 07, 2022
Of course, you can't use that to get an office job.
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2022
Post Malone ma niggar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by 01mcfadden(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2022
Lol.
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Jmichael1(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2022
Does any1 hv an ideal on hw to deactive loan app acct?

dis guys dn nakana wetin no good on top my head well well....
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Caleycashh: 12:36pm On May 07, 2022
Can never happen in the Republic of Hypocrisy and pretenders (Nigeria)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Adakintroy: 12:37pm On May 07, 2022
Talk about dick heads!

5 Likes

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by boyfrank: 12:37pm On May 07, 2022
PussyOdour:
Definitely not in Nigeria.
Definitely not in any formal or corporate establishment
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Juanmike(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2022
princepee:
Where is the penis?
I zoomed but didn't see the pens.
Settle for mine.
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Bmaster(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
and po rnstars
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Caleycashh: 12:38pm On May 07, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
Like sports persons and movie actors, no value!?, shows you a true Nigerian, tomorrow a tattooed person employs you in the US you start worshipping him or her, mtcheeww

6 Likes

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by tuzle(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2022
Caleycashh:
Can never happend in the Republic of Hypocrisy and pretenders (Nigeria)
it is a bartender job for Christ sake, so why are u acting like he got the job in a bank or government office?

3 Likes

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by Caleycashh: 12:41pm On May 07, 2022
tuzle:
it is a bartender job for Christ sake, so why are u acting like he got the job in a bank or government office?
Doesn't matter a Job is a job!... being grateful goes a long way, I no just understand we Nigerians!
Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2022
One of the useless country in the world is USA

1 Like

Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by SURElee(f): 12:41pm On May 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Of course facial tattoo is a good criteria for a bartender job. Shows you're on the wild side which fits the job description. I worry though for when he leaves the bar and wants to become a banker

That is IF he wants to build a career in the corporate sector na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mansard Test Invite / Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.