Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. (345 Views)

If 40,000 A Month Is Not Too Small Come In. / Do You Know 1BTC Is Worth N4 Million? / 5 Reasons Smart Bettors Use An Exchange… (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by angelEmade: 8:29am On May 07, 2022
Yes a crypto and digital exchange platform like binance with it's own blockchain native coin and NFT marketplace is capital intensive. You will need about 700k to get this thing floating but profit margin can hit 100k per day within your first four months of business. I will explain how.
But before that I am angel Imade, a full stack web developer, backend developer, js and php programmer (with associated technologies) and I help people launch dap projects, solidity programs, NFTs, exchange marketplace, blockchain networks and similar techs. I also manage ispsystems, mail protocols and security daemons on virtual private servers.
You can always reach me on WhatsApp via 070...6777...5065

1 Like

Re: Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by angelEmade: 8:34am On May 07, 2022
What is a crypto and digital asset exchange network and why does it make so much profit?
Okay so coming to this explanation, it's obviously this is what everyone knows already. I mean binance is there and people often create accounts on some form of digital exchange network these days especially in this present NFT boom thing. But why are these platforms extremely profitable? So profitable that some government of countries are getting scared of the massive wealth involved.... stay tunned
Re: Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by Dexpro: 8:36am On May 07, 2022
Interesting
Re: Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by angelEmade: 8:38am On May 07, 2022
Crypto exchanges are becoming a cheap and popular way for people to hold their funds. You can imagine the billions worth of wealth and slush funds held on binance! Since most of these foreign western countries have now turned the whip on illegal international funds, these people with such funds and their 'bankers' now see it save to store and trade their assets in digital values or crypto.
Re: Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by angelEmade: 8:45am On May 07, 2022
angelEmade:
Crypto exchanges are becoming a cheap and popular way for people to hold their funds. You can imagine the billions worth of wealth and slush funds held on binance! Since most of these foreign western countries have now turned the whip on illegal international funds, these people with such funds and their 'bankers' now see it save to store and trade their assets in digital values or crypto.
Let's face it. Digital assets trading company like binance controls huge volume of wealth. Although they are trying to crack down on such, they are only nearly scratching the surface. These huge wealth regardless of itx source is what made them. And remember that most cryptocurrencies are designed to offer maximum security. To be honest, apart from their volatility, digital assets are the best way to hold funds, move funds around (note. Different from laundering) and conduct digital transactions with ease.

Legit business people are also trying to cut down on their tax values by putting most of their funds into digital assets.
Although, no single entity holds these digital assets(unlike banks for fiat monies), the backbone for crypto monies are trading platforms, directly or indirectly, these assets are held there...within their infinite pools of wallets. Huge wealth...really.
Re: Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by angelEmade: 8:48am On May 07, 2022
Now you probably know this.
Binance and similar platforms always play smart. Although these are methods to maximize revenue (regardless of how you think of it)
I mean these guys often place temporary or permanent ban on 'illicit accounts' with thousands of dollars worth of digital assets in it. So where do you think all these funds will go to??
Well, this might be bad for business on the long run but it is an undeniable fact that this black hat form of revenue is a huge addition to company outlook too.
And we have not even started talking about the major source of revenue for these digital assets trading companies. Please stay tunned.
Re: Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by angelEmade: 8:56am On May 07, 2022
Main revenue stream for digital asset trading companies comes from the following sources.
1. Wallet creation fees
2. Wallet transaction fees
3. Wallet transfer fees
4. Trading fees (assuming me ten thousands individual trades occur per day at a trading fee of 0.1 or 0.05usd. Do the maths)
5. Coin listing fees (for tokens and coins)
6. Sponsored trades
7. Assisted trades
8. Fixed investments from HODL
More still coming...
Re: Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by angelEmade: 9:00am On May 07, 2022
angelEmade:
Main revenue stream for digital asset trading companies comes from the following sources.
1. Wallet creation fees
2. Wallet transaction fees
3. Wallet transfer fees
4. Trading fees (assuming me ten thousands individual trades occur per day at a trading fee of 0.1 or 0.05usd. Do the maths)
5. Coin listing fees (for tokens and coins)
6. Sponsored trades
7. Assisted trades
8. Fixed investments from HODL
More still coming...
9. Other transaction fees
10. Token/coin sales
11. A bit complex here. Something I call blockchain or traffic advantage. They leverage their huge traffic, userbase and several nodes on blockchain to launch a token/coin whose value will increase within a few weeks. Then they start selling a huge volume of that coin to their large users. Think of BNB
Re: Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by angelEmade: 9:06am On May 07, 2022
angelEmade:

9. Other transaction fees
10. Token/coin sales
11. A bit complex here. Something I call blockchain or traffic advantage. They leverage their huge traffic, userbase and several nodes on blockchain to launch a token/coin whose value will increase within a few weeks. Then they start selling a huge volume of that coin to their large users. Think of BNB
The last one is the major source of income and assuming you have enough capital to float this you could accumulate up to a million dollars worth of bitcoin in about 6months.

Focus on this explanation again.
Imagine launching a coin like BNB on your trading network (with it's own blockchain. You need your own blockchain to make it work)
Also imagine having a user base of about five thousand to twenty thousand people trading, exchanging and holding their wallets within your exchange.
Now imagine launching your native coin with a value of let's say 0.9 usd per coin (initial value) you can afford to keep it that high because the coin already have a value which is your exchange where it is a 'legal tender'
Now imagine selling or allowing people to trade their stable coins and bitcoin and other crypto for this asset at that price of 0.9usd.
You as the owner probably have about 5mil of that coin premined. So assuming value doesnt go down (which it wont if you make ur native coin the central and most integral piece of your exchange) and you trade 5million units of this coin at 0.5usd to 0.9usd per coin!
Re: Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by angelEmade: 9:08am On May 07, 2022
angelEmade:

The last one is the major source of income and assuming you have enough capital to float this you could accumulate up to a million dollars worth of bitcoin in about 6months.

Focus on this explanation again.
Imagine launching a coin like BNB on your trading network (with it's own blockchain. You need your own blockchain to make it work)
Also imagine having a user base of about five thousand to twenty thousand people trading, exchanging and holding their wallets within your exchange.
Now imagine launching your native coin with a value of let's say 0.9 usd per coin (initial value) you can afford to keep it that high because the coin already have a value which is your exchange where it is a 'legal tender'
Now imagine selling or allowing people to trade their stable coins and bitcoin and other crypto for this asset at that price of 0.9usd.
You as the owner probably have about 5mil of that coin premined. So assuming value doesnt go down (which it wont if you make ur native coin the central and most integral piece of your exchange) and you trade 5million units of this coin at 0.5usd to 0.9usd per coin!
Do the maths. Have to go now...I work remotely for tech firms abroad. Will get back to you with more info.
#Disclaimer: I don't support money laundering or stashing of illegal funds in digital assets. I do not support the practice of launching digital assets frameworks to defraud individuals and entities either. I only support the ethical and safe practice of crypto trading and related matters.
Re: Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by angelEmade: 9:19am On May 07, 2022
angelEmade:

Do the maths. Have to go now...I work remotely for tech firms abroad. Will get back to you with more info.
#Disclaimer: I don't support money laundering or stashing of illegal funds in digital assets. I do not support the practice of launching digital assets frameworks to defraud individuals and entities either. I only support the ethical and safe practice of crypto trading and related matters.
Again, you can reach out on whstapp. 070...6777...5065
Re: Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by angelEmade: 9:58am On May 07, 2022
angelEmade:
Yes a crypto and digital exchange platform like binance with it's own blockchain native coin and NFT marketplace is capital intensive. You will need about 700k to get this thing floating but profit margin can hit 100k per day within your first four months of business. I will explain how.
But before that I am angel Imade, a full stack web developer, backend developer, js and php programmer (with associated technologies) and I help people launch dap projects, solidity programs, NFTs, exchange marketplace, blockchain networks and similar techs. I also manage ispsystems, mail protocols and security daemons on virtual private servers.
#Discount available
Re: Start An Exchange Business Like Binance. 1btc/month is possible. by angelEmade: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
angelEmade:
Offer is still valid

(1) (Reply)

Paybis Users Which Card Works Now Share Your Experience / Dollars To Sell / Payoneer Is Giving Out $25,000 To Users In Celebration Of Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.