Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Help wife is trying to kill her sister in_law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help wife is trying to kill her sister in_law (499 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help wife is trying to kill her sister in_law by Nobody: 9:05am On May 07, 2022
The wife of my uncle alway find trouble for house she got three children all are going to nursery school last week my uncle sister came to stay with them, within a few week fight start i was eating outside while my uncle sister was inside her room sleeping i heard a voice Inside the room i drop my food and ran to check what was happening we were 2 me and her daughter cos am bigger than her daughter but her husband was not around he has gone to work as i just enter the room my uncle wife say she want to kill my uncle sister she fold her neck with her hand and use her elbow and knock her head in that point i carry heavy stick and beat my uncle wife i push her out side she ran to the kitchen to bring knife i now ran go lock her inside the kitchen she start shouting, for all this happening there is nothing my uncle sister doing with her wife just everyday trouble when ever her husband sent her something she will talk as if he is bigger than her husband

please how can we settle this problem
Re: Help wife is trying to kill her sister in_law by Acidosis(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2022
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help wife is trying to kill her sister in_law by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:10am On May 07, 2022
Same thing you will do if you see a man fighting his wife for no reason...
Re: Help wife is trying to kill her sister in_law by Nobody: 9:14am On May 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
There are some Men with mature mind
Re: Help wife is trying to kill her sister in_law by Nobody: 9:15am On May 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's it
Re: Help wife is trying to kill her sister in_law by sisisioge: 10:53am On May 07, 2022
Wife wanting to kill her sister inlaw? How to resolve the matter....everyone should go back to their houses and dey their dey. Issue resolved.

4 Likes

Re: Help wife is trying to kill her sister in_law by Nobody: 11:01am On May 07, 2022
sisisioge:
Wife wanting to kill her sister inlaw? How to resolve the matter....everyone should go back to their houses and dey their dey. Issue resolved.
she was living at abuja, she fell sick we take her to come stay here with her brother after the illness fight start

(1) (Reply)

A Very Lavish Nigerian Traditional Wedding / Here Is Why We Lost 50k Women During Childbirth In Nigeria (UNICEF/WHO) / Just

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.