Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Machine For Locust Beans (irú) Processing Urgently Needed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Machine For Locust Beans (irú) Processing Urgently Needed (4401 Views)

Clean Sharp Arm150 Photocopying Machine For Sale ABUJA / Canon 6010 Photocopy Machine For Sale / Washing Machine For N30,000 Only! Selling Fast,get Yours Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Machine For Locust Beans (irú) Processing Urgently Needed by ceaser: 6:17am On Jul 12, 2011
I understand that there is a machine that can be used to ease the processing of locust beans, since the production can be so strenuous. So I tried inquiring and found out from some quarters about the existence of this machine. However, I was made to understand that there is a locally made version which is highly disadvantaged because it tends to break the locust seeds into several parts, more like grinding it. Please is anyone aware of where I can obtain this machine, plus how to go about securing it? I promised to supply my client as soon as possible. Thanks.
Re: Machine For Locust Beans (irú) Processing Urgently Needed by ceaser: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2011
smiley
Re: Machine For Locust Beans (irú) Processing Urgently Needed by Lexusgs430: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2011
Employ so many old women, they seem to enjoy doing it the traditional way !!!
Re: Machine For Locust Beans (irú) Processing Urgently Needed by ceaser: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2011
Lexusgs430:

Employ so many old women, they seem to enjoy doing it the traditional way !!!
Thanks for the comment.

It might be right that the old ways keeps it original, but it's my client that actually complained about been unable to meet demands and that even the little she's able to do, she does with so much energy. She therefore asked me to help her look around for the machine. She only wants to go mechanized in other to boost production capacity and therefore meet demands. I still welcome more suggestions on where to get this machine though.
Re: Machine For Locust Beans (irú) Processing Urgently Needed by GbengaAwe: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
i have information concerning the machine you want. you can reach me on ggbengaawe@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

London Used Samsung Galaxy At Give Away Prices / Ps3 Game CDs For Sale At Very Affordable Prices / Innjoo Note For Quick Sale**Price Reduced**#20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.