Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Power Of Belief. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Belief. (233 Views)

The Impetus Of Belief: How Religion Shapes Our Modern World / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Belief. by fattprince(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2022
Thesourcerer once illustrated a saying where a guy was asking a sage how to become immortal? He asked if it's to become rich the sage said no or if it's to become popular the sage said no but to be kind to people thereby being in their mind forever. That's true but I believe popular people live long. One of the surest way to live long is to become well known for something, let your name be known far and wide and you shall live very very long (of course there are always outliers which are the exceptions). I believe if you are popular and your name is always on the minds of people ( you know it's the amount of people that knows you that makes you popular) you will always be on some people mind or moyth every moment of the day(at different times of course) and I feel that nakes the universe just keep enlongating your life. Even Yorubas has a saying that yhe more people you owe the longer you live as they wouldn't want you dead so as to be able to collect their money( I feel it's just for humor but there's a little sense in that) the universe work with belief. I know I'm going to be rich bot because I believe I will be rich oh but because there are some things like gadgets that when they come out and are expensive though I can't afford them then but I will just be like how will these people feel when they use this thing and I just believe I will feel it for myself sooner of later. And I actually get to use them and though I don't feel differently but I surely use to get them.
Now all I want to get the feelings and I'm sure I will get them no matter how long as I already put it in my mind (belief) and the universe (God) is already working on it is
1. Driving and then owning a car
2. Staying in a foreign country
3. Having millions in dollars in my account
4. Exchanging jerseys and chatting up my opponent but him being my national team mate after a club side match.
5. Building a big restaurant where beggars and needy come to take breakfast and dinner.
6. Being in a relationship with a white girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Belief. by Mrkcee(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2022
True!
The Universe and Nature really works.

All we need do is BELIEVE, BE ACTIVE ON SOMETHING LEGITIMATE, and watch it happen.

Secondly, we should always learn to appreciate and thank God for the little things we have; that way the Universe brings more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Belief. by Maynman: 12:00pm On May 07, 2022
Belief from DOXA is definitely powerful against sheeps.
Re: The Power Of Belief. by TheSourcerer: 9:02am On May 08, 2022
fattprince:
Thesourcerer once illustrated a saying where a guy was asking a sage how to become immortal? He asked if it's to become rich the sage said no or if it's to become popular the sage said no but to be kind to people thereby being in their mind forever. That's true but I believe popular people live long. One of the surest way to live long is to become well known for something, let your name be known far and wide and you shall live very very long (of course there are always outliers which are the exceptions). I believe if you are popular and your name is always on the minds of people ( you know it's the amount of people that knows you that makes you popular) you will always be on some people mind or moyth every moment of the day(at different times of course) and I feel that nakes the universe just keep enlongating your life. Even Yorubas has a saying that yhe more people you owe the longer you live as they wouldn't want you dead so as to be able to collect their money( I feel it's just for humor but there's a little sense in that) the universe work with belief. I know I'm going to be rich bot because I believe I will be rich oh but because there are some things like gadgets that when they come out and are expensive though I can't afford them then but I will just be like how will these people feel when they use this thing and I just believe I will feel it for myself sooner of later. And I actually get to use them and though I don't feel differently but I surely use to get them.
Now all I want to get the feelings and I'm sure I will get them no matter how long as I already put it in my mind (belief) and the universe (God) is already working on it is
1. Driving and then owning a car
2. Staying in a foreign country
3. Having millions in dollars in my account
4. Exchanging jerseys and chatting up my opponent but him being my national team mate after a club side match.
5. Building a big restaurant where beggars and needy come to take breakfast and dinner.
6. Being in a relationship with a white girl.
I'll repost the photo stop and tag you buddy.
Re: The Power Of Belief. by fattprince(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I'll repost the photo stop and tag you buddy.
Oh! Thanks, that was why I mentioned you.

Seen the post.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Belief. by fattprince(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2022
Mrkcee:
True!
The Universe and Nature really works.

All we need do is BELIEVE, BE ACTIVE ON SOMETHING LEGITIMATE, and watch it happen.

Secondly, we should always learn to appreciate and thank God for the little things we have; that way the Universe brings more.
True. And to add to that give no matter how little you have and watch the pay you back in folds. The Universe always pay no matter how long. It will surely pay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be A Gospel Singer: The Ultimate Guide (2022) / The Test Of Patience / Hand It Over To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.