Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How Do You Dispose Used Condoms - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Dispose Used Condoms (1169 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Zimbabwean Man Takes Used Condoms To Court As Prove Of Sister Inlaw’s Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by mctech(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2022
Yes, after getting some action, how do you do dispose of the dozens of condoms used, with regards to decency, safety, and privacy?

Mods please move this to the promise land, let's know how our people have been managing bedroom waste.
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by Bahamas95(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2022
I flush it/them in the toilet.
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by Sniper04(m): 12:42pm On May 07, 2022
mctech:
Yes, after getting some action, how do you do dispose the used condom with regards to decency, safety, and privacy?
Burn them baby
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by mctech(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2022
Bahamas95:
For how long have you been doing this?

I heard it clogs pipes.
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by illicit(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2022
Bahamas95:

shocked

That's not good
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by Uniquetani1(f): 12:50pm On May 07, 2022
Repent and stop fornication

1 Like

Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by ValCon888: 1:00pm On May 07, 2022
Vaseline Crew member like me cannot know the answer to this question.

Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by Desperados(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2022
I burn the rubber but i flush the semen in it first though i don't use rubber protection anymore.

Then, i make sure i dispose am myself cos i nor wan hear say my precious akamu(semen) don reach one or two location.
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by shilenji(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2022
Take the used condom, when it's 7pm sharp, use you left hand to hold it. Walk three steps backwards, wear your shoes/slippers the right one on the left and the left one on the right. Shout 'my seeds, I am sorry for denying you entrance into Nigeria' thrice. Make circular movements over your head with the hand you are using to hold the condom. Go to the nearest water body around(it must be a suspended lake),you can now throw it in with your four eggs. All must be done with your eyes closed to avoid calamities.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by phemmyfour: 1:27pm On May 07, 2022
mctech:
Yes, after getting some action, how do you do dispose of the dozens of condoms used, with regards to decency, safety, and privacy?

Mods please move this to the promise land, let's know how our people have been managing bedroom waste.
Tie it , then burn or trash it. Never flush it inside the toilet else you LL block the sewage system
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by Bahamas95(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2022
mctech:

For how long have you been doing this?

I heard it clogs pipes.
Since I joined kerewalogy ministry.

I don't only pull the lever or use the button to flush, I back it up with a bucket of water to add extra pressure.

As for you what's the best way to dispose it?
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by Bahamas95(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2022
Sniper04:

Burn them baby
That's stressful.
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by Baneofnl: 2:59pm On May 07, 2022
ValCon888:
Vaseline Crew member like me cannot know the answer to this question.
guy you dey Enugu?
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by keeper303: 4:40pm On May 07, 2022
Bahamas95:

Na your type make the soakaway fill up quickly.
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by Bahamas95(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2022
keeper303:

Na your type make the soakaway fill up quickly.
How? Condom na bag of cement? undecided

Besides I don't use it everytime.
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by Hopez456(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2022
Pour water into the used condom, tie the tip, drop in the toilet then flush. With little pressure it will flush out.
Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by NwaAmaikpe: 2:43am On May 08, 2022
shocked

I'm team natural, I rarely ever use the rubber because it's no use, less than two thrusts and it rips because of my size.

But if when I get to use one, I always give it to the lady to take home as a souvenir.

Just incase she needs it for bragging to her compound people that NwaAmaikpe's preek has visited her kpekus.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Dispose Used Condoms by iamyemiakins(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2022
Virgins in the house, let's gather here and learn one or two things grin

(1) (Reply)

Mum Says She Showers In Front Of Teenage Daughter To Normalise Bodies / 7 Effective Tips To Save A Marriage / When Your Mother Is Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.