Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Special Needs Series (visually Impaired) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Special Needs Series (visually Impaired) (301 Views)

50k Giveaway To Moms Of Special Needs Kids / Visually Impaired Couple Weds In Anambra (Photo) / Mum Awarded Honorary Law Degree Alongside Her Visually Impaired Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Special Needs Series (visually Impaired) by mummyscenter(f): 12:39pm On May 07, 2022
Visual impairment is a term experts use to describe any kind of vision loss, whether it's someone who cannot see at all or someone who has partial vision loss.
Some people are completely blind, but many others have what's called legal blindness.
In this video, we shall discuss extensively on the topic.

https://youtu.be/ilPTyvEHNeA

Please watch the video as it promises to be informative and educative.

Re: The Special Needs Series (visually Impaired) by 123papas(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2022
I have a foster brother who was born blind. We shared the same room and I learnt risk management first hand.

1 Like

Re: The Special Needs Series (visually Impaired) by mummyscenter(f): 6:35pm On May 11, 2022
wow!!! that shows that we can learn from the visually impaired irrespective of their disability,
123papas:
I have a foster brother who was born blind. We shared the same room and I learnt risk management first hand.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready To Work Abroad / I Have A Strategy To Quash Poverty....get In / Avoid A Broken Home At All Cost: See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.