Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) (3917 Views)

Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today February 29, 2024 / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today February 27, 2024 / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp Euro Today February 26, 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by Revolva(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2022
Grey co is a crossborder payment in Africa mostly used by Nigerians formally known as Aboki Africa rebranded to Grey. The platform was created with the aim to provide an easy and seamless way for its users to send and receive international payments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v55COcEjIc8
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2022
Revolva:
Grey co is a crossborder payment in Africa mostly used by Nigerians formally known as Aboki Africa rebranded to Grey. The platform was created with the aim to provide an easy and seamless way for its users to send and receive international payments.

I think they are having issue right now, because I can’t withdraw to my naira account, hopefully they resolve it on time so I can come back here and give positive review. Finger cross (My first time of using it)

1 Like

Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2022
Revolva:

Is been over 24hrs I reached out to the compliance unit of grey co via email in other to withdraw my funds, and since that 24hrs ago they haven’t responded to my messages and still unable to withdraw my funds. This is really not encouraging! For how long would it take for me to have my funds or what is all this shenanigans all about? Kindly talk to them to do the needful.
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by SavageResponse(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2022
LongBig:

I think they are having issue right now, because I can’t withdraw to my naira account, hopefully they resolve it on time so I can come back here and give positive review. Finger cross (My first time of using it)

Ya money don already enter voicemail!

Una no dey hear word!

1 Like

Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 7:08pm On May 14, 2022
SavageResponse:

Ya money don already enter voicemail!

Una no dey hear word!

Let wait and see! I was told by Monday! So by Monday if I didn’t receive it then decisive action shall be taking!!
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by Revolva(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2022
LongBig:

Is been over 24hrs I reached out to the compliance unit of grey co via email in other to withdraw my funds, and since that 24hrs ago they haven’t responded to my messages and still unable to withdraw my funds. This is really not encouraging! For how long would it take for me to have my funds or what is all this shenanigans all about? Kindly talk to them to do the needful.

May i know if its USD transaction you did to Naira or GBP transaction to Naira....if its USD to Naira it takes time but GBP to NAIRA it does not
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2022
Revolva:

May i know if its USD transaction you did to Naira or GBP transaction to Naira....if its USD to Naira it takes time but GBP to NAIRA it does not

I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY WITHDRAWN THE PAYMENT! GREY IS THE WAY TO GO.

1 Like

Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by Revolva(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2022
LongBig:

Now your mind don rest abi

Kindly subscribe and share the YouTube video as well bro and like d video

Again how much do u sell Payoneer

1 Like

Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2022
Revolva:

Now your mind don rest abi

Kindly subscribe and share the YouTube video as well bro and like d video

Again how much do u sell Payoneer

Yes ooo grin
For now am only buying boss

1 Like

Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by Revolva(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2022
LongBig:

Yes ooo grin

I am looking for a legit agency who sells Payoneer funds jare
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2022
Revolva:

I am looking for a legit agency who sells Payoneer funds jare

I would make enquiry about some of them and let you know
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by Incips: 1:36am On May 18, 2022
Good
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by Dannybammz: 6:45am On May 18, 2022
LongBig:

Yes ooo grin

How much is your rate?
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 7:45am On May 18, 2022
Dannybammz:

How much is your rate?

Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by jasonnn9: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
LongBig:

Hello bro, do you still use grey? What's your review..Should I go ahead and use their platform
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
I think payoneer is a good platform to receive payments
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2022
jasonnn9:

Hello bro, do you still use grey? What's your review..Should I go ahead and use their platform

Very very good platform have been using it ever since.

1 Like

Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by jasonnn9: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
LongBig:

Okay. Thank you bro.
Couple more questions please?

- How long does it take for a sent transfer to enter your account?
- What's their rate like for euros and pounds?
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
jasonnn9:

Okay. Thank you bro.
Couple more questions please?

- How long does it take for a sent transfer to enter your account?
- What's their rate like for euros and pounds?

It depends on where the funds is coming from, sepa to sepa is within 24hrs which is Europe to Europe. While Europe to other continent reflects within 48hrs.
Exchange rate fluctuate you can check their current rate, the one I did last week was €1 to 675 naira

1 Like

Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by Meedon: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2022
LongBig:

Good day bro. Can I withdraw GBP from payooner to Grey.co USD account? I can only create grey.co USD account, the rest (GBP and EUR) are saying error whenever I want to create those accounts. Please your answers will be of help to me.

Thanks.
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Meedon:

Good day bro. Can I withdraw GBP from payooner to Grey.co USD account? I can only create grey.co USD account, the rest (GBP and EUR) are saying error whenever I want to create those accounts. Please your answers will be of help to me.

Have been using the USD since I joined with no single error, so I will advice you contact their customer care for more enquiry

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by Meedon: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=LongBig post=118251418][/quote]

Can you tell me how you withdraw your funds into the USD account? Anticipating your reply bro.
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by agentarcher(m): 12:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Who has been able to receive funds in their dollar account recently? Their euro and pounds account isn't working and their customer service is ignoring people.
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
Meedon:

Can you tell me how you withdraw your funds into the USD account? Anticipating your reply bro.

You meant how to withdraw from ur usd account to naira account? Or how to withdraw from Payoneer to grey?
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by leocollins(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2022
Hello good morning please can i this platform to fund my fb ads account..?
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by leocollins(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2022
LongBig:

You meant how to withdraw from ur usd account to naira account? Or how to withdraw from Payoneer to grey?
���
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by leocollins(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2022
LongBig:

Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by Meedon: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
LongBig:

How to withdraw from Payoneer to grey. Tell me how please.
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Meedon:

How to withdraw from Payoneer to grey. Tell me how please.

Add your Payoneer account to grey bro! Go to Payoneer and add grey account to it. Pls going forward contact customer care I DONT WORK FOR GREY AM JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CUSTOMERS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by LongBig(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
leocollins:

Yes pls, contact grey customer care I don’t woek for grey just like every other customer
Re: Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) by Meedon: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
LongBig:

Add your Payoneer account to grey bro! Go to Payoneer and add grey account to it. Pls going forward contact customer care I DONT WORK FOR GREY AM JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CUSTOMERS!

OK. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Access Quick Loan / Please How Legit Is SA-FX Global. / Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.