Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Weird Dream - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Weird Dream (865 Views)

The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria / African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o / 15 Weird Laws Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Weird Dream by Emmyk(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2011
I had a funny yet confusing dream few months back, In real life, I read a Magazine, inside it was a woman who had a shot with a MASAAI from Tanzania,  So, after seeing that word, I was eager to know who these people really were; religious/occultic/cultural,  So, I slept at night, and  lo, I met a Tanzania gel in my dream,so we got to know each other, after chatting for long, I asked her, WHAT IS MASAAI?? But instead to giving me a reply, she just stared for so long without saying the meaning,  I woke up- without an answer?? So I've been asking maself this question since then; ''Did she not respond because I myself did not know the meaning of the word in Real Life''?
  How will I fell if she really answered me; My Dream Is Reality?? Do we know the Unknown/Get educated in dreams?? lol,  If this thread is a troll please move to appropriate sec. Thank!spond because I myself did not know the meaning of the word in Real Life''? [/b]
  How will I fell if she really answered me; My Dream Is Reality?? Do we know the Unknown/Get educated in dreams?? lol,  If this thread is a troll please move to appropriate sec. Thank!
Re: My Weird Dream by maclatunji: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2011
Your dream means you do not now the meaning of the word MASAAI (as you put it) and you have been fantasizing about Tanzanian/East African girls. There you have it, happy?
Re: My Weird Dream by Emmyk(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
Lol cheesy
Re: My Weird Dream by apple1977: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2011
There's no issue here at all:
What happened to you is a classic case of what you think about during the day carrying over into your subconscious and therefore reflecting in your dreams.

As a matter of fact : the Massai are a tribe living in Northern Kenya who hold onto very traditional values of living.
They are primarily herdsman interested in looking after their cattle and maintaining their culture, they are not interested in material things like TVs , cars etc.
Re: My Weird Dream by clemcykul(f): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2011
@poster
your subconscious mind at work. your brain is trying to figure out the problem you've consciously wired to it ,  hence the cause of the dream.
Re: My Weird Dream by Emmyk(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2011
Thank Clem. I love ur point.
Re: My Weird Dream by swiftycool(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
maybe d dream is telling u to stop hanging out with dull girls! Tehehe grin
Re: My Weird Dream by eddy1977(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2011
May be god wants you to become a missionnary to the massai.

i am sure you may have an idea about the massai but you cant remember them. try youtube.
Re: My Weird Dream by Finecat(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
@OP

Nonsense! haven't you heard of Google??
Re: My Weird Dream by Tgirl4real(f): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2011
lol

Moved to culture or . . .
Re: My Weird Dream by Emmyk(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2011
Finecat:

@OP

Nonsense! haven't you heard of Google??
naah. Google's d last option. I still have sometin up there. And if I had googled it, the dream wont pop out. Haha

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did Yo Stop Bathing Outside / Ethiopia History-video / Ooni Of Ife With K1 D Ultimate, 9ice, Sir Shina Peters On Their Way To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.