Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike (3574 Views)

End In Sight For ASUU Strike As FG Reviews ‘No-work No-Pay’ Policy / Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Snakedoctor1: 9:34am On May 08, 2022
Finally after 66 days long wait, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved N456bn for ASUU with each institution to receive N4.6bn to finalise the 2009 agreement.

More soon…

https://dailytimesng.com/finally-buhari-approves-n456bn-for-ASUU-to-end-strike/
Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by LordJoffrey(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2022
So ASUU and TETFUND are d same now abi¿ undecided

7 Likes

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by joe54: 10:45am On May 08, 2022
Nigerian students are suffering.
It's time for a lasting solution. But the dullard buhari Mr failure cannot achieve this.
Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Hotbreadandbean: 10:55am On May 08, 2022
Fake news!!!

6 Likes

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by R2bees2: 11:02am On May 08, 2022
Money they will still loot.. ASUU and FG are the same. Never take them serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Ademola47(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2022
Deep down, I don't want them to end the strike anytime soon.

Click "like" if you are with me, "share" if otherwise...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Mooh247: 11:27am On May 08, 2022
No more excuse
Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Shineoneday: 11:34am On May 08, 2022
Ademola47:

Click "like" if you are with me...

Guy no worry if na class u wan do your reception and wedding plus all your children go gather de school together no wahala
Sha invite us come d class wedding make e no b say na only your class mate u go see that day

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2022
Strike ending this week wink

5 Likes

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by sinkhole: 12:31pm On May 08, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Strike ending this week wink
Please, get things correct, FG did not give ASUU any money. TETFund intervention is a normal thing that is given Tertiary Institutions annually and it is not to ASUU, it does not concern ASUU welfare in any way.
The conclusion of the matter is that ASUU strike has not been addressed and so strike continues! Sorry my Bros embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by sinkhole: 12:34pm On May 08, 2022
Snakedoctor1:
Finally after 66 days long wait, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved N456bn for ASUU with each institution to receive N4.6bn to finalise the 2009 agreement.

More soon…

https://dailytimesng.com/finally-buhari-approves-n456bn-for-ASUU-to-end-strike/
This is absolutely wrong news. ASUU has not been given any money, and the strike still continues!
Mind you, the news is NOT FAKE, but it is a TWISTED NEWS, MANIPULATED NEWS!

8 Likes

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 08, 2022
Na audio approval.Has buhari ever fulfill his promise?
Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Voldoz: 12:42pm On May 08, 2022
LordJoffrey:
So ASUU and TETFUND are d same now abi¿ undecided

Revitalization is one of the reasons ASUU are on strike so it's a welcome development.

But still FG na failure.
Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Harrykn: 12:45pm On May 08, 2022
Ademola47:

Me too bro, i just figured out a small job that might crash if ASUU starts school this month

1 Like

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by sinkhole: 12:51pm On May 08, 2022
Voldoz:

Revitalization is one of the reasons ASUU are on strike so it's a welcome development.

But still FG na failure.
Revitalization that ASUU is asking for is entirely different from TTETFund.
TETFund intervention is for all tertiary institutions, Universities, Polythenics and Colleges. Each and every one of those has asked for different interventions that is not connected with TETFund.
If FG gives intervention fund (which they have not even given) without touching the ASUU members emoluments, then strike will not be called-off!
This news has been twisted by the FG through the media just to paint ASUU black!

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by sinkhole: 12:54pm On May 08, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na audio approval.Has buhari ever fulfill his promise?
Actually, it is not audio, Buhari did approve the fund (I doubt if Baba understand wetin hin approve self!), but it is a normal yearly approval that has nothing to do with the current strikes in the public Universities. Perhaps, the FG has instructed the media to misinform the populace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by sinkhole: 1:06pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
No more excuse
Plenty of excuses:
This approval is the normal annual TETFund for the tertiary institutions (unis, polys and colleges), nothing has been addressed as per the strike in the public Universities by ASUU, SSANU, NASU and NAAT!

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Realist12: 1:46pm On May 08, 2022
Good news .
Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by LordJoffrey(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2022
Voldoz:

But still FG na failure.

Yeah sure but the headline is misleading
Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by adedayo3193(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2022
Ademola47:

omo, make them wait till june na

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by halaqasa: 2:28pm On May 08, 2022
What sort of false news is this
Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by mytime24(f): 3:58pm On May 08, 2022
Yawn
Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Blesstar(f): 5:28pm On May 08, 2022
Falsely presented news undecided
Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Darkcloud11(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2022
Click like if u were among the legends that refused to go home tongue tongue

Re: Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike by Darkcloud11(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2022
Darkcloud11:
Click like if u were among the legends that refused to go home for about 3months of the strike � tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

[pics] Who Still Remember This Throwback? LOL / 7 Hobbies Science Says Will Make You Smarter. / British And American English, See The Difference (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.