Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free (1592 Views)

Full-time Job Vacancies For Developers In A Tech Company In Ibadan, Apply Now / Is It Possible To Gain An Internship With A Tech Company? / Lagos Bred Software Developer Joins Big Global Tech Company Stackoverflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by kalex0(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2022
I just finished learning php for my back end. I can say I’m a full stack developer now but I believe I still don’t have the confidence yet to handle a project myself. I might know the process to take but I need an expert to always guide me through for the mean time.

Please I need a tech company to do my internship even if it is for free, I don’t mind.

Please if you have a recommendation, let me know please.

Thanks in advance
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by ArcheKit: 10:18am On May 08, 2022
Well umm there is a lack of tech companies in Nigeria out of Lagos and I'm not really sure if most of them take in interns but you can try to apply for remote internships
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by kalex0(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2022
ArcheKit:
Well umm there is a lack of tech companies in Nigeria out of Lagos and I'm not really sure if most of them take in interns but you can try to apply for remote internships

Please where and how do I apply?
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by ArcheKit: 1:28pm On May 08, 2022
kalex0:

Please where and how do I apply?
for the companies i have never really applied to any but i think you could just go to the company and ask if they are taking interns, as for remote some post it on tech discord servers, linkedln but mostly youll have to do research yourself, also remote internships are done via Discord majorly so download it and get a hang of it
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by AkinseteK(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2022
kalex0:
I just finished learning php for my back end. I can say I’m a full stack developer now but I believe I still don’t have the confidence yet to handle a project myself. I might know the process to take but I need an expert to always guide me through for the mean time.

Please I need a tech company to do my internship even if it is for free, I don’t mind.

Please if you have a recommendation, let me know please.

Thanks in advance

My company is looking for a web developer intern. you can WhatsApp me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by kalex0(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2022
AkinseteK:

My company is looking for a web developer intern. you can WhatsApp me on 08034089466 for more discussion.

Thank you sir

I will
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by Brogrammer(m): 2:45am On May 10, 2022
AkinseteK:

Hey bro, can I chat you up too? I'm looking for an internship role
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by Tohan505: 7:53am On May 10, 2022
Hello everyone...I see a lot of people looking for where to intern....you can try Bincom ICT.They are a great place to start if you want experience and exposure...I know because I work there

If you also want to learn,they have a great program called “GlobalTech” That has a very flexible system of payment.

Like I said,they don’t only help you learn skills,they give you experience and exposure...that’s how you get jobs fast(experience)

Check them out and thank me later https:///39dG6yJ
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by Nobody: 11:13am On May 10, 2022
anyone with internship opportunity here in abuja
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by Jasper185: 2:54pm On May 10, 2022
Tohan505:
Hello everyone...I see a lot of people looking for where to intern....you can try Bincom ICT.They are a great place to start if you want experience and exposure...I know because I work there

If you also want to learn,they have a great program called “GlobalTech” That has a very flexible system of payment.

Like I said,they don’t only help you learn skills,they give you experience and exposure...that’s how you get jobs fast(experience)

The link not working
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by kalex0(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2022
Tohan505:

Thanks

The link is not working
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by kalex0(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2022
Please I’m still looking for one . I really need to gather more experience before I can stand alone
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by ArcheKit: 6:33pm On May 12, 2022
kalex0:
Please I’m still looking for one . I really need to gather more experience before I can stand alone

Physical internships are hard to get in the country, join communities meet people lend a hand in their personal projects and work with them you'll gain alot more than being in a physical internship in Nigeria, most of them don't really push development on you you'll be mostly doing menial jobs with little development (actual internships not funded ones)
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by Tonycrux: 5:35pm On May 13, 2022
The Bincom Global Tech Programme is a 1- 2 years programme which provides the opportunity for interested persons to
Learn tech skills
Gain experience
Gain exposure

You are given the opportunity to work on live projects, also assigned to mentors inorder to aid your learning and many more opportunities.

You also have the option to learn tech now and pay later

We have the following knowledge tracks available
Digital Marketing
Project & Product Mgt
Backend Dev start with PHP
Mobile App / Frontend Dev - start with JS
Ui/Ux / Graphics
Data Science - start with Python
DevOps / Infrastructure

Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by kalex0(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2022
ArcheKit:

Physical internships are hard to get in the country, join communities meet people lend a hand in their personal projects and work with them you'll gain alot more than being in a physical internship in Nigeria, most of them don't really push development on you you'll be mostly doing menial jobs with little development (actual internships not funded ones)

Can I work with you please?
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by ArcheKit: 10:23am On May 15, 2022
kalex0:

Can I work with you please?
That talk is for a more private setting and depends on what you have to offer contact me archekit@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by kalex0(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
ArcheKit:

That talk is for a more private setting and depends on what you have to offer contact me archekit@gmail.com
I sent you a mail
Re: I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free by Jasper185: 1:51pm On May 17, 2022
Tohan505:

Pls I apply for the internship but the questions they are asking is too much.

(1) (Reply)

Dennis Ritchie, Inventor Of C Programming Language, Dies At 70 / Lisfollow (a Thirdparty Follower Stat Tool For Linda Ikeji Social) / C.A.C Website Palava! Who Designed This Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.