Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Myself Went To The Cross - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Myself Went To The Cross (214 Views)

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Myself Went To The Cross by Stone03: 12:59pm On May 08, 2022
Romans 6:3-4
I am made one with Christ.
To get the number 'one' you need to add 0and1. 0 means 'non existence' while 'one' means existence.

At receiving Christ into our lives, we die (stop existing), while the only one living, which is Christ now possesses us.
So it's an equation of 0+1=1, and the '1' is Christ. He alone lives and no more I.

Now, who is this Christ that overtook my life? He is the same who overcame death, sin, sickness, poverty, failures..... so my life shouldn't reflect all these listed above because when the scriptures further says that I died with Him, buried with Him and resurrected with Him unto a new life, It simply means that I passed through the sacrifices of the cross in Christ, so my life should reflect a triumphant and victorious like of power and glory, full of peace and prosperity.

I myself went to the Cross because Jesus said I did it with Him.

Put this in your consciousness and live a victorious life.

Happy Sunday
Re: I Myself Went To The Cross by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On May 08, 2022
Stone03:
1. At receiving Christ into our lives, we die (stop existing), while the only one living, which is Christ now possesses us.
So it's an equation of 0+1=1, and the '1' is Christ. He alone lives and no more I.

2. Now, who is this Christ that overtook my life? He is the same who overcame death, sin, sickness, poverty, failures..... so my life shouldn't reflect all these listed above because when the scriptures further says that I died with Him, buried with Him and resurrected with Him unto a new life, It simply means that I passed through the sacrifices of the cross in Christ, so my life should reflect a triumphant and victorious like of power and glory, full of peace and prosperity.

3. I myself went to the Cross because Jesus said I did it with Him.Put this in your consciousness and live a victorious life.
Happy Sunday
1. This is wrong! You didn't die when you received Jesus Christ. Paul was instead speaking to Jewish Christians who first had to die to the Old Law - death was the only way to break from the burden of God's Old Covenant Law of Moses - when they accepted the ransom Jesus Christ paid on their behalf to buy them from the Old Covenant into His New Covenant . lipsrsealed

2. Wrong! So long as you as in this world, expect that there will be suffering and tribulations. undecided

3. Wrong! You didn't go to the Cross with Jesus Christ and your life is not payment or ransom for anyone. So please stop feeding on lies and actually begin to pay attention to what Jesus Christ actually taught to you in the Gospels . undecided
Re: I Myself Went To The Cross by Righthussle: 1:30pm On May 08, 2022
Stone03:
Romans 6:3-4
I am made one with Christ.
To get the number 'one' you need to add 0and1. 0 means 'non existence' while 'one' means existence.

At receiving Christ into our lives, we die (stop existing), while the only one living, which is Christ now possesses us.

Now, who is this Christ that overtook my life? He is the same who overcame death, sin, sickness, poverty, failures..... so my life shouldn't reflect all these listed above because when the scriptures further says that I died with Him, buried with Him and resurrected with Him unto a new life, It simply means that I passed through the sacrifices of the cross in Christ, so my life should reflect a triumphant and victorious like of power and glory, full of peace and prosperity.

I myself went to the Cross because Jesus said I did it with Him.

Put this in your consciousness and live a victorious life.

Happy Sunday

Hmmm religion is not for me at all.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The Hausa Muslims Find Understanding English Language So Diffcult / Sin, A Killer Of Destiny / Africa Lady Abandoned Her People That Needs Prayer And Started Praying For Cauca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.