Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nestle Nigeria Plc And Nigeria Breweries Plc Which One Pays Better - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Nigeria Plc And Nigeria Breweries Plc Which One Pays Better (2740 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Graduate Trainees Needed At Consolidated Breweries Plc August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nestle Nigeria Plc And Nigeria Breweries Plc Which One Pays Better by Swaltz(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2007
Please advice me wisely; Nestle Nigeria Plc and Nigeria Breweries Plc which one pays best and well packaged in everything.

Swaltz
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc And Nigeria Breweries Plc Which One Pays Better by iyken(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2007
The answer to your question is open ended. Why? Packages vary with levels in these two companies. For example, if you're in sales dept of NB(depending on your role) your allowances alone is enough to take care of you relative to Nestle.
I'll rather suggest that you give attention to possible issues around career growth and job satisfaction. etc
Are you a fresh graduate?.What Dept,role and level are you joining as?. What line of report do you occupy in the organogram?
Both Companies fall into the top FMCGs Categories.Both are Multinationals,German and Swiss.

Locations will need to be considered( Agbara and Iganmu) as there are financial conotations to these.

At the end of the day the choice is yours. Note both coys are good.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc And Nigeria Breweries Plc Which One Pays Better by Swaltz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hi lander,

The both is for Sales Executives/ Sales Representive. Thnx a million 4 you help sha i appreciated it.
Reply.

Swaltz
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc And Nigeria Breweries Plc Which One Pays Better by Pain(m): 4:16am On Aug 13, 2007
Good Info, but NB Plc is Dutch ( Netherlands ) not German.

(1) (Reply)

I Get An Offer With Capital Express Assurance Limited:they Gave Me A Target. / How To Write A Professional Job Winning Curriculum Vitae / Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.