Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m (1788 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / Which Car Was Your First Car? / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by sketcherJ(m): 12:33am On May 09, 2022
Guys please what’s the alternative to get if one don’t want to face the issues that comes with owing a Toyota Corolla but still want to enjoy similar or better features in terms of durability, ruggedity, available and cheaper spare parts? Maybe improved style, poise and speed

On a budget of 2.3-2.5m (foreign used or toks)
Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by invectives(m): 1:25am On May 09, 2022
Honda Civic just be sure to buy original OEM for the Back Shocks and Suspension!!!...

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by GreatAdvice: 1:33am On May 09, 2022
I will advise you to buy a used suburu forester, you can't go wrong with it. For one, it's very rare to find anywhere in Nigeria, no one will flag you down like you are an uber. Secondly, it is amongst the most reliable and longer lasting cars ever made, just do the research for yourself. Thirdly, women will literally throw themselves at you just because you drive this unique car, I'm speaking from experience. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by fineboynl(m): 3:45am On May 09, 2022
I thought you said totoro
Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by Nobody: 4:49am On May 09, 2022
GreatAdvice:
I will advise you to buy a used suburu forester, you can't go wrong with it. For one, it's very rare to find anywhere in Nigeria, no one will flag you down like you are an uber. Secondly, it is amongst the most reliable and longer lasting cars ever made, just do the research for yourself. Thirdly, women will literally throw themselves at you just because you drive this unique car, I'm speaking from experience. Good luck.

Unique car?!

The pride would be an express ride into frustration by the time you start changing damaged parts. Unique products, unique problems.

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by pasuma(m): 5:48am On May 09, 2022
What year of this model are you using? Part availability? Fuel consumption? I read a review about high oil consumption and some other not so palatable issues

GreatAdvice:
Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by CocoaOla: 7:23am On May 09, 2022
Honda win

Suburu flat boxer engine are not easy to work on it complex reliable but not easy to understand Honda win

Honda parts is more available in Nigeria and cheaper too Honda win

Subaru part scarce a little Honda win

4 inline cylinder are simpler to understand for all mechanics Honda win

Suburu are reliable but honda win

Buy 2022 honda CRV and thank me later
Or Tesla
Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by NokiaN8(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2022
Go buy a BMW e46 with four cylinder engine.. It very durable, a d rugged, fuel efficient

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by sketcherJ(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2022
CocoaOla:
Honda win

Suburu flat boxer engine are not easy to work on it complex reliable but not easy to understand Honda win

Honda parts is more available in Nigeria and cheaper too Honda win

Subaru part scarce a little Honda win

4 inline cylinder are simpler to understand for all mechanics Honda win

Suburu are reliable but honda win

Buy 2022 honda CRV and thank me later
Or Tesla

you no see my budget ni

1 Like

Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by dadabashua1(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2022
Na the twin brother o, corolla twin brother aka Honda civic.
Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by mabea: 5:53pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=sketcherJ angry grin grin grin post=112663495] you no see my budget ni
Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by Fabbyking: 7:17pm On May 09, 2022
I am on this table too, been thinking between
1-2008 honda civic
2-2006 toyota corolla verso
3-2002 lexus es330

Other recommendations are welcome
Something in-between 2.5m toks
Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by Manhood85(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2022
Hyundai Elentra 2008-2010 model

1 Like

Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by OfficialSam(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2022
NokiaN8:
Go buy a BMW e46 with four cylinder engine.. It very durable, a d rugged, fuel efficient

tongue
Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by larrypourl(m): 12:40am On May 12, 2022
Manhood85:
Hyundai Elentra 2008-2010 model

Op go with this option. Elentra or Civic. Good luck.
Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by sketcherJ(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2022
larrypourl:

Op go with this option. Elentra or Civic. Good luck.
bro thanks. The Honda Civic looks good but u am just considering the leg pill problem people are always talking about. Is it common in Honda Civic 20008 too?
Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by sketcherJ(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2022
Fabbyking:
I am on this table too, been thinking between
1-2008 honda civic
2-2006 toyota corolla verso
3-2002 lexus es330

Other recommendations are welcome
Something in-between 2.5m toks
boss please let me know when you get something
Re: Which Car Is A Great Alternative To Totoro Corolla With 2m -2.5m by dadabashua1(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2022
sketcherJ:
bro thanks. The Honda Civic looks good but u am just considering the leg pill problem people are always talking about. Is it common in Honda Civic 20008 too?
NO it doesn't

(1) (Reply)

Q5e 2021 / Top Criteria For First Car Pick / Made In Nigeria Waste Compactor Trucks. Brand New!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.