Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

It Is Happening Again Everyone Is Going To Be Wiped Out Prepare Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Is Happening Again Everyone Is Going To Be Wiped Out Prepare Now (323 Views)

Bitcoin Collapse Will Be Far Worse Than 2008 Crash! Prepare Now! / Its Happening Again!!! / Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Happening Again Everyone Is Going To Be Wiped Out Prepare Now by dgtblog(m): 12:38am On May 09, 2022
Expansion is digging in for the long haul it is staying put I think individuals are somewhat awakening that expansion is here and the issue with expansion is my own thing about it makes the rich more extravagant however it makes the unfortunate I mean in a real sense poor and afterward the working class gets hit the hardest and upset begins when the

Poor can’t endure on the grounds that you know like when you go to go to the store and a piece of celery is 20 bucks and today’s oil and this so the inquiry do you do how would you fence against what’s coming since when Biden you realize when cut off the succeed pipeline the cost of oil went through the rooftop

I was the point at which I was purchasing oil at thirty bucks a barrel or selling oil at thirty bucks barrel and afterward it went to a hundred thirty bucks a barrel however it clears out every other person thus fine people this is certainly not a political show we’re not CNN and they’re certainly not fox in the event that you’re not focusing assuming you’re actually composing the default mode you need to begin standing by listening to the rich father radio

Show stand by listening to the jay martin show now is the ideal time to begin focusing and taking control in light of the fact that precisely what you just said right assuming we thought shopper expansion has been terrible and caused you realize displeased straightforward agitation simply hold on until we see food and fuel riots in the roads however I mean this is uh I think the remainder of the 2820s will resemble the initial two years of the 2020s right uncommon is the new president and this is getting everything rolling right
Re: It Is Happening Again Everyone Is Going To Be Wiped Out Prepare Now by 1Alex: 2:05am On May 09, 2022
Musiwa, is that you?
Re: It Is Happening Again Everyone Is Going To Be Wiped Out Prepare Now by springer: 8:52am On May 09, 2022
Oga drop that threat, even the wiper sef go die, abi no be so? Even death go die...next.plzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Taraba 2023 Guber: Senator Emmanuel Bwacha Wins APC Primary / How To Make The Best Or And Enjoy Nairaland / Democracy Day: Chanchangi Airlines Congratulates Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.