Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Exotic And Exclusive Cars From Cotonou. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Exotic And Exclusive Cars From Cotonou. (443 Views)

BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES. / Sharp And Exclusive 07 LR3 For The Big Boys...3.5m Only.. Crazy Deal / Exotic And Exclusive Cars From Kotonou. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exotic And Exclusive Cars From Cotonou. by bimbolats: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2011
Purchase your vehicles at Cotonou through me.

To purchase we need to get to Cotonou to view vehicle of choice, after i have given you a budget of what to be ready for, and estimates.
To get there a transportation fee of 5,000 is charged and also 20,000 Naira for the deposit of vehicle you have chosen.

There are banks which exist here over there, in other to make withdrawals for payment, so come along with either your withdrawals booklet or cheque book so payments can be made same day.
In the budget i give to you, a legal and certified custom duty is included and also the cost of transporting the vehicle to Lagos. Excluding that is my agency fee which is 30,000 Naira.
You can contact me on inquiries of any kind and i will be glad to answer your various request. Looking forward to working with you.
ABIMBOLA OLATOYE
abimbolaolatoye@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

A Big Dictached Building At Anthony Village, Lagos Call 08036964300 / 2000 Nissan Altima Se For Sale (registered) / I Want To Buy A Second Hand Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.