Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Hot Online Passive Income Opportunity !!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hot Online Passive Income Opportunity !!!! (368 Views)

Finally Revealed: The Best And Easiest Online Passive Income Business In Nigeria / Fastest Growing Extra Income Opportunity In Nigeria Today! / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Online Passive Income Opportunity !!!! by webbo(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2022
Passive income is still a valid route to financial independence.

New opportunities show up every once in a while.

Here's one that's guaranteed to blow up in the next couple of months: Get in early !!!

Introducing Aurora Defi cool cool

Basically this opportunity involves mining cryptos within the Tron blockchain ecosystem by renting cloud mining machines daily.

You'll probably know that you can mine cryptos with your own hardware (GPUs); however cloud mining appears to be the in-thing now. There are different variations and buying hash rates with yearly or biannual contracts is the most common.

With Aurora however, you rent a mining machine for 24 hours and get rewarded with a % of your account balance.

By being patient and disciplined, you can build your account balance and mining power over a few weeks/months to then earn a steady income stream.

I signed up cos it is a low risk and relatively secure project.

So enough of the background .... What is there to actually do?

1. Install a particular cryptocurrency wallet

2. Sign up via a referral link

3. Chat up customer service so they can credit your account with $10 trial funds

4. Click an icon twice within 60 seconds every 24 hours to rent and mine cryptos

5. Gradually build up your account balance by upgrading to higher return-rate mining machines with time.

Interested? Add me on Telegram - (+447417414964) or WhatsApp ( +2348131659310) and we'll get you sorted.

Cheers to your success !!! smiley smiley smiley

Re: Hot Online Passive Income Opportunity !!!! by webbo(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2022
PS : Install Token Pocket via Playstore (shown in picture below) via the "specific" instructions attached and then chat me up on Telegram or WhatsApp for the invite link.

Cheers. wink wink cool

Re: Hot Online Passive Income Opportunity !!!! by webbo(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2022
Funding available after the trial period !!!

Install the wallet as shown above and get in touch ASAP !!!

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander And Supposed Investment Platform Chat / Help! I Need A Loan / Some Of The Altcoins To Look Out For In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.