Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,293 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? (785 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Will The Earth Be Destroyed? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
He never said anything about old earth when making those promises so we know it's the same earth! wink

So you know and you can still say it boldly cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

I guess you didn't understand yourself when you made that point

Had it been you read that Isaiah 65 very well, you'd have seen that it's about the new heavens and earth as verse 17 says "For look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth;f" cheesy grin cheesy grin

The f is a reference to other verses that talk about new heavens and earth, guess what Isaiah 66:22, 2 Peter 3:13 are the reference verses

Anyway, both Isaiah 65 & Psalm 67 is what God shield more light in Revelation 21 in fact your organization references it so it's about the NEW EARTH! cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2022
Emusan:

So you know and you can still say it boldly cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
I guess you didn't understand yourself when you made that point
Had it been you read that Isaiah 65 very well, you'd have seen that it's about the new heavens and earth cheesy grin cheesy grin
Anyway, both Isaiah 65 & Psalm 67 is what God shield more light in Revelation 21 in fact your organization references it so it's about the NEW EARTH! cheesy grin cheesy grin

I have told you that the heavens and earth
to be destroyed means UNGODLY government and their UNGODLY subjects but if you're not convinced no wahala go out there and make disciples to continue what you're saying! Matthew 28:19-20 cheesy
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I have told you that the new heavens and new earth means UNGODLY government and their UNGODLY subjects

After jumping from different verses at last you make it, well it's my personal choice of interpretation cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

but if you're not convinced no wahala

To be convinced by your own interpretation which doesn't even align with your organization cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

go out there and make disciples to continue what you're saying! Matthew 28:19-20 cheesy

I've been doing that, you don't need to remind me oga Ade cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2022
Emusan:

After jumping from different verses at last you make it, well it's my personal choice of interpretation cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
To be convinced by your own interpretation which doesn't even align with your organization cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
I've been doing that, you don't need to remind me oga Ade cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

Good!
So preach what you know while i also preach what i know! smiley
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Good!
So preach what you know while i also preach what i know! smiley

Did I padlock your mouth not to preach before? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57am On May 11, 2022
Emusan:

Did I padlock your mouth not to preach before? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Excellent! grin

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Excellent! grin

That's nice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Responsible, Mature Christianity Please! / Which Religion Produces More "area Boys" (tout) In Nigeria. / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.