Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Copy Breakdown Of Swolverine Protein Powder Facebook Ad Copy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Copy Breakdown Of Swolverine Protein Powder Facebook Ad Copy (229 Views)

Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill / Are Beans Carbohydrates Or Protein / Top 3 Universities In Nigeria By THE 2019: Key Statistics, Breakdown Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copy Breakdown Of Swolverine Protein Powder Facebook Ad Copy by Fascfavy(m): 12:23am On May 10, 2022
Ad Breakdown:

This is a short ad selling protein powder.

Note how the first sentence arouses curiosity- "Finally, a protein made in the way it should be".

This would get you to check what they have to say next.

One of the reasons why people hate protein powders is because it has a bitter taste, but this ad is talking about how great and mouth watering the new flavor is.

By doing this, they have solved a pain point/objection their audience may have.

The headline is short and sweet: "Taste The Gains. Build Your Body".

Highlighting their main selling point and the main pain point they can resolve.

Underneath the headline, we can see a discount offer for their audience.

No wonder this ad had a 136% increase in ROAS.

If you want me to help you craft a compelling Facebook ad copy, message me on WhatsApp- 08156550549.

I'm a Sales Funnel Copywriter Specialized in Sales letters, Landing page copy and Facebook ad copy.

Re: Copy Breakdown Of Swolverine Protein Powder Facebook Ad Copy by KINGJAJA888(m): 12:27am On May 10, 2022
How much?
Re: Copy Breakdown Of Swolverine Protein Powder Facebook Ad Copy by Fascfavy(m): 12:38am On May 10, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
How much?

I need to look at what you want first. There are different packages and prices.

Send me a Whatsapp message, let's discuss.
Re: Copy Breakdown Of Swolverine Protein Powder Facebook Ad Copy by Fascfavy(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
How much?

10k-50k

Send me a message on WhatsApp- 08156550549

(1) (Reply)

Top 13 Online Medical Billing And Coding Schools / Study In Canada For Free As An International Student / Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2022/2023 Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.