Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences (447 Views)

Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Nigerian Students In Australia: Survival Tips!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences by Giorgia: 12:54am On May 10, 2022
Hi!

I'm creating this thread today for aspiring scholars wishing to pursue an education abroad and do not know how to go about it, this is a thread which we would gain from other nairalanders who have been fortunate enough to receive scholarships in the medical and health sciences and be able to gain from what they tell us! Any links to any trusted websites would be highly appreciated.

In my own case, I wish to study Physiotherapy or Nursing in the US,UK or Australia with a scholarship and I do not know the first step!

Any help would be appreciated and do not be afraid to post help for other disciplines such as MLS, Dentistry, Medicine and Surgery ,Radiography or any other health science.

Thank you!
Re: Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences by Travicon(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2022
Scholarship to some other countries like Japan, India, South Korea, Turkey, etc is easier than US, UK or Australia unless you're going for post graduate degree.
If you really want US or maybe Canada, be ready to write International exams.

PS: I'm doing Medicine in Russia and I can help drop some tips

1 Like

Re: Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2022
It is very possible to get guarantee scholarship in either US or Canada
1) If you have very good grades
Or
2) If you know how to look out for other things that can secure full or partial scholarship

There are different types of funding for students particularly for international students
Guaranteed Scholarship & Study loan To 7 US & 3 Canadian Schools

Do you desire to study abroad for either undergraduate or masters or doctorate degrees ? Or do you desire to transfer your local study to school abroad ?
We can help you out with 7 schools in the Canada/US which can give you full or partial scholarship.
We will also give you organization that will give you educational loan with up to 10 years repayment duration without any collateral.
This organization will help you pay the school fees which is a proof of fund needed by the embassy to give you student Visa.
But you will do the application yourself and we will help you to vet your write up on your SOP( statement of purpose). Which will help you to secure full or patial scholarship.
You can also choose to apply for admission in any school of your choice in the US and Canada that may not give you scholarship but we shall help you with link to organisation that wilI give you guarantee study loan.
However, we are not Schools agent but teach people how to get guarantee full or partial scholarship and guarantee study loan with very high success rates .
We do all the processing together so that you can defend every detail and steps involve
NOTE THAT EARLY APPLICATION INCREASES THE CHANCE OF GETTING SCHOLARSHIP

To contact me:
boluwagoldensolution@gmail.com
Call 08136650972/WhatsApp: 08120528950

Call or chart me up now.
Consultancy fees apply.

Most schools in the US and Canada have different types of funding and they are looking for students that will use it. If they don't use it the funders will not give them another one next academic year.
There are scholarship specifically for Africans

There are scholarship for undergraduates
Some are for post graduates
Some for PhD students

There are organizations funding education in US/Canada/ Some EU countries, you can apply from anywhere in the world.

Schooling abroad now is made easier than before.

All you need is the right person to put you through.

Future more, l will everyone reading good luck

1 Like

Re: Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences by Giorgia: 8:49pm On May 13, 2022
Travicon:
Scholarship to some other countries like Japan, India, South Korea, Turkey, etc is easier than US, UK or Australia unless you're going for post graduate degree.
If you really want US or maybe Canada, be ready to write International exams.

PS: I'm doing Medicine in Russia and I can help drop some tips

Please could you expantiate so that followers of this thread could gain from it?
Re: Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences by Travicon(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2022
Giorgia:

Please could you expantiate so that followers of this thread could gain from it?
I don't know where to start from. Just ask a question

1 Like

Re: Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences by Giorgia: 12:11pm On May 19, 2022
Travicon:

I don't know where to start from. Just ask a question
1. How did you get your scholarship?
2. How was the process of you getting your scholarship like?
3. Is it 100% tuition free or you still pay some money?
Re: Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences by Chiomajesus77: 12:53pm On May 19, 2022
I am also interested to know how to go about scholarship in the medical field

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Sending A Parcel To The USA / Direction To Mobolaji Bank, Antony From Berger / Corpers And Unical Students On A Tour Of Akwa Ibom And Cross River State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.