Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

GIFTCARD TRADING: SEE What I Intend To Do For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GIFTCARD TRADING: SEE What I Intend To Do For You (261 Views)

LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try / Incredible!!this Is What You Need To Become Profitable In Forex Trading See It.. / How I Intend To Make Side Money In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIFTCARD TRADING: SEE What I Intend To Do For You by newdetailsoper: 11:52am On May 10, 2022
MY OBSERVATION: I have been training nairaland members about legit giftcard trading since last year and here are few observations i noticed:

1. Most people could not afford the 4k training fee even though it is very affordable compared to the value given for a 2 days training.They show alot of desire when they email me but coming forth with the meagre fee is a challenge.

2. The training is on telegram and most people are not used to loggin into there telegram.This caused alot of absential.

MY INTENTION: I intend to put the training on LEGIT GIFTCARD TRAINING into an ebook form as promo for just 31 people within this week.
THis will allow those that are willing to know about giftcard trading be able to get it.

THE CONDITION: There are condition to get this ebook on LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING at the promo price.

Here are the conditions:

1. YOU MUST SIGNIFY BELOW IN THIS THREAD BY TYPING "INTERESTED", you could state your email address but that is optional.

2. IT IS FOR THE FIRST 31 PEOPLE TO SIGNIFY IN THIS THREAD

3. THE COST IS 1250 NAIRA (ONE THOUSAND, TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY NAIRA ONLY)

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SIGNIFY IF YOU ARE NOT READY OR INTERESTED SO AS NOT TO PREVENT OTHERS INCASE THE NUMBERS OF THOSE THAT SHOW INTEREST IS MORE THAN 31.

AFTER 31 REAL INTEREST, THE COST INCREASE.

promo cost this week is: 1250 naira instead of the 4k.

So, if you are interested, signify now below.For the syllabus and more details about the training, see my othere threads from this username and my second username "checkthis1990".

Thanks.
Re: GIFTCARD TRADING: SEE What I Intend To Do For You by DeMagneto: 1:32pm On May 10, 2022
INTERESTED

chrismark000007@gmail.com
Re: GIFTCARD TRADING: SEE What I Intend To Do For You by dennis6168: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Am interested chinaza6168@gmail.com
Re: GIFTCARD TRADING: SEE What I Intend To Do For You by orble: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
INTERESTED

(1) (Reply)

Decorative Stamped Concrete Floor / How To Attract Investors To Your Business And How To Position Your Business / How To Add Your Business On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.