Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis (4751 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Listening To 21 By Ayra Starr, Looks Like Teenager In New Photo / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) / Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by drmuchin: 9:10pm On May 10, 2022
This is what lack of husband can cause? Sorry o!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by wonseun(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2022
Genny! Please get well soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by StagethemTVee: 9:31pm On May 10, 2022
Are you kidding?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by spinna: 9:36pm On May 10, 2022
The writer first said psychosis..later added drug. No worry when u receive Genny's lawyer's letter ur eye go clear

Whatever the case i wish her well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by nairaman66(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
I hope those tapping into their blessings also tap into their problems because you cannot run away now.

This is why you can never catch me dick riding any idiotic yeyebrity. I believe they are just me with some more money.

Simple.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by NobeBeans(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
I hope those tapping into their blessings also tap into their problems because you cannot run away now.

This is why you can never catch me dick riding any idiotic yeyebrity. I believe they are just me with some more money.

Simple.
You wicked oooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by We4all: 11:07pm On May 10, 2022
Hmnnn… If this is true then I feel for her. I guess this has been going on for long. I observed she was kinda detached from the world and her profession that at some point I questioned what she was up to.

There are people who after attaining certain heights feel there is nothing else left to do. They get bored and depressed and seek comfort in their loneliness. Genevieve is one of such people.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Gainman: 11:20pm On May 10, 2022
Adaanna:
If this news is true, God please straight forth your healing balm upon her IJN Amen.
you better pray for yourself. That is d type of life she want for her self. She sacrifice her natural joy to attain celebrity life. U need to pray for yourself

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 10, 2022
donbachi:
Na typhoid.. Nothing else.
U are thinking...
We have Typhoid psychosis...
However, someone of her social status may not entirely be proned to salmonella infection although it is prevalent in that region..

I will go for Schizophreniform disorder for now.
Although she may be on Steriods which will definitely put her at risk of Brief psychosis disorder. I may be wrong anyway!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by virginchaser(m): 11:46pm On May 10, 2022
Amebo! Some people find it difficult to hold on classified information. Shame on the writer for not allowing her family the privilege to break the news if they chose to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Treasure17(m): 12:02am On May 11, 2022
Whoever typed this rubbish is also suffering from psychosis honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by 21savages: 12:42am On May 11, 2022
Hmmm...Drugs!
most introverts do drugs..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Giorgia: 1:50am On May 11, 2022
Only ignorant Nigerians would believe that psychosis only occurs due to drug use.
Psychosis can be a sign of so many mental illness e.g schizophrenia and alzheimer's.
So you people should calm down with your drug accusations and stop embarrassing yourselves.
Educate yourselves about mental illnesses and their causative agents and put her in your prayers SIMPLE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Judybash93(m): 2:20am On May 11, 2022
Adaanna:
If this news is true, God please straight forth your healing balm upon her IJN Amen.
Your god ain't gonna do nothing
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Mega2biz(m): 4:09am On May 11, 2022
As it stands now ���.
This issue is really very serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXfcUl0_468
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by beautyhd: 5:10am On May 11, 2022
This gist lover na real aproko.

See the way she mentioned drugs and lesbianism acting like she’s after her wellness while clearly shading her.

Most people in Lagos have psychosis.

There are some actions that will be exhibited by people and you’ll conclude that only a mad man can do that.

Visit a psychiatrist today.

Say no to drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by irunoko(m): 6:52am On May 11, 2022
Dalil8:
Lmaoo

And this na girl wey some naija guys wan die put lol

Drug addict & chain smoker.
smh are you this demented? So a woman with health challenge is someone to be mocked? Grow up because teni todelari,o moeyitoma ba E

You sef get your own for body.just pray for God's mercy not to allow you face a challenge bigger than what you can handle and in all of this be reasonable undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by irunoko(m): 6:52am On May 11, 2022
beautyhd:
This gist lover na real aproko.

See the way she mentioned drugs and lesbianism acting that she’s after her wellness while clearly shading her.

Most people in Lagos have psychosis.

There are some actions that will be exhibited by people and you’ll conclude that only a mad man can do that.

Visit a psychiatrist today.

Say no to drugs.
Exactly
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by irunoko(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2022
Judybash93:

Your god ain't gonna do nothing
if you don't believe in God, that's your buisness,keep your personal non religious belief to yourself.if you don't believe in God and the efficacy of prayers, well others do and the way you don't want others imposing their religious beliefs on you, you too should stop disregarding the sanctity of whatever others believe undecided

Low budget atheist without respect for others religion

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by irunoko(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2022
Giorgia:
Only ignorant Nigerians would believe that psychosis only occurs due to drug use.
Psychosis can be a sign of so many mental illness e.g schizophrenia and alzheimer's.
So you people should calm down with your drug accusations and stop embarrassing yourselves.
Educate yourselves about mental illnesses and their causative agents and put her in your prayers SIMPLE!
finally! Someone with intelligence has spoken.

It's clear why we have 1diots running the affairs of this nation.NL is a perfect example of why this nation is what it is today

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by irunoko(m): 7:07am On May 11, 2022
Gainman:
you better pray for yourself. That is d type of life she want for her self. She sacrifice her natural joy to attain celebrity life. U need to pray for yourself
were you there when she sacrificed her natural joy?

Una go just dey talk Wetin Una no fit defend. if lawyer give you letter to explain yourself I hope you will be able to do it as sharp as you're peddling rubbish on NL undecided

Na your mouth go land you for trouble if you don't learn to control it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by irunoko(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2022
drmuchin:
This is what lack of husband can cause? Sorry o!
you wey get partner,how market? grin

Them tell you married people are immune from health challenges? No face your life.na another person health challenge make you dey mock
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by irunoko(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pretty girls are naturally psychos.

It is that same psychosis that makes them believe that any man that talks to them wants to shag them.

That's why I always shag them, to save them from questioning their mental health.
even you yourself have mental disorder.its as clear as the day light because only a disturbed person will be ranting incoherently on social media for some lousy likes from equally disturbed people.bragging on emptiness.your life must be so shallow that it is only NL that gives you a sense of importance and self esteem.only you on all the threads blabbing obnoxiously

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by irunoko(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pretty girls are naturally psychos.

It is that same psychosis that makes them believe that any man that talks to them wants to shag them.

That's why I always shag them, to save them from questioning their mental health.
even you yourself have mental disorder.its as clear as the day light because only a disturbed person will be ranting incoherently on social media for some lousy likes from equally disturbed people.bragging on emptiness.your life must be so shallow that it is only NL that gives you a sense of importance and self esteem.only you on all the threads blabbing obnoxiously undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by 21savages: 10:10am On May 11, 2022
We4all:
Hmnnn… If this is true then I feel for her. I guess this has been going on for long. I observed she was kinda detached from the world and her profession that at some point I questioned what she was up to.

There are people who after attaining certain heights feel there is nothing else left to do. They get bored and depressed and seek comfort in their loneliness. Genevieve is one of such people.
Yeah I went through shits like that, always wanting to be lonely and That’s where I find comfort, though am an introvert and that lonely moments wants to make you do drugs if u are into drugs or any form of getting high..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Judybash93(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2022
irunoko:
if you don't believe in God, that's your buisness,keep your personal non religious belief to yourself.if you don't believe in God and the efficacy of prayers, well others do and the way you don't want others imposing their religious beliefs on you, you too should stop disregarding the sanctity of whatever others believe undecided

Low budget atheist without respect for others religion

Lol.. low budget theist. Your prayers ain't gonna do nothing. And I'm not imposing my views on you, just calling out your crap.
Sanctity of what exactly?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by irunoko(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2022
Judybash93:

Lol.. low budget theist. Your prayers ain't gonna do nothing. And I'm not imposing my views on you, just calling out your crap.
Sanctity of what exactly?
bye
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by hopefulLandlord: 7:49pm On May 11, 2022
irunoko:

shouldn't you also keep your belief about the efficacy of prayer and belief in God to yourself too? or is it a one way street?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by irunoko(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

shouldn't you also keep your belief about the efficacy of prayer and belief in God to yourself too? or is it a one way street?
did I preach to you or compel you to Pray? This your gaslighting technique weak o.you Wil need to try harder wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Israel Adesanya’s Reaction To Achraf Hakimi Divorce Case. (PHOTO) / Two Nairalanders Airforce1 And pinkjacket Gets Cissy After A Session Photos / Photo Of Man Who Cannot Be Killed By Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.