Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Do I Take Care Of My Formal Shirts. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Take Care Of My Formal Shirts. (1176 Views)

Where Can I Get High Grade Second Hand Formal Shirts / Bulk First Grade (akube) Men Formal Shirts For #700 / Lovers Of Career Shoes(formal Shoes) for MEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Take Care Of My Formal Shirts. by clothiers(f): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
Digitally printed T-Shirts are now rampant and are almost everywhere now a-days. But they are not as durable as your largely produced designer clothes. The beauty of it is that you can have a print that you really want and would love to wear everyday, in fact you can even design your own or print your favorite expression.  But how do we make it last? Below are a few tips how to.

Always wash Inside Out.
    Wash with same colors.
    Do not use Hot Dryer.
    Hang To Dry.
    Do Not Iron On Prints.
    Use Non-Chlorine based Bleach if needed.

Hand washing your shirts will increase the print's life.

Re: How Do I Take Care Of My Formal Shirts. by dvonne(f): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2011
Hand wash them and steam iron them gently or better still use a reputable dry cleaner.
Shop ladies formal shirts in nigeria online, Free delivery to anywhere in Nigeria when you spend N15,000 or more
Re: How Do I Take Care Of My Formal Shirts. by clothiers(f): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2011
isn't 15,000 thousand a lot of money? when der are other responsibilities attached to you.
Re: How Do I Take Care Of My Formal Shirts. by dvonne(f): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2011
clothiers:

isn't 15,000 thousand a lot of money? when der are other responsibilities attached to you.

Dear Clothiers

There is no minimum spend however whenever you spend N15,000 or more ,
you will get free delivery and if you spend less than that the delivery charge is only N1,000 to anywhere in Nigeria and delivery is next day.

P.S May the Almighty bless you abundantly with prosperity , N15,000 will not be too much for you to spend.
Again may your responsibilities not overcome you. Have a great week and do tell others
Re: How Do I Take Care Of My Formal Shirts. by clothiers(f): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
cheesy interesting,

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out And Make Constructive Critisismm / P'square Bares It All As They Show Off Their Sexy Packs With Female Fans / Nikz Boutique Are Offering African Fabric To Your Door!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.