Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Farming activities - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming activities (611 Views)

How To Protect Your Farm And Farming Activities / Land For Lease Within Lagos For Farming Activities / Contact Me For A Profitable Farm Setup And Solutions To Your Farming Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farming activities by Babastrong(m): 4:03am On May 11, 2022
Fertilizers and viable Seeds, ploughing, harvesting.
Re: Farming activities by benzion72(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2022
Why not ask for ploughing instead of cash. You may be lucky to get tractor hiring service around you
Re: Farming activities by Segkem2013(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2022
So you are even a beggar quoting your potential helpers. You can't find help until you grow some manners.
Moreover you are a big disgrace to The Great Ife.
Re: Farming activities by Fibonacci88: 6:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Babastrong:
Good day my people.
i am a graduate. I studied industrial chemistry in OAU, ile-ife.
i dived into farming after many years of joblessness and thank God i'm doing fine in the business.
this year i have planned to cultivate 5 acres of maize and soyabeans but due to infilation in the price of diesel, i am unable to plough the land( Last year, ploughing was 7k/acre but this year it is 15k/acre in my area here) .
pls, i need a kind-hearted nigerian to borrow me #50,000. I promise in good faith to return the money as soon as i done harvesting.
thanks in advance.
my contact: 08134342308.
Hungry will kill u keep supporting Tinubu u will eat corn for the rest of ur life. Nobody should borrow this man any money. Suffer never tire am.
Re: Farming activities by Babastrong(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Fibonacci88 post=121059899]
Hungry will kill u keep supporting Tinubu u will eat corn for the rest of ur life. Nobody should borrow this man any money. Suffer never tire am.[ What you kids do not know is that life changes within a twinkle of eyes. I can now feed your entire family conveniently within a month. I was helped by the so called Tinubu people and i don't bite the finger that fed me. Where were Obi supporters when i sought for the help. TINUBU FOR SURE. ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND GIDIGBA. if you need food, tell me make i send you food ooo. And i am proud to be a commercial farmer now.]
Re: Farming activities by Babastrong(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Segkem2013 post=117289760]So you are even a beggar quoting your potential helpers. You can't find help until you grow some manners.
Moreover you are a big disgrace to The Great Ife.[ The five acres of land i bought should tell you something. Borrow doesn't mean begging. Alas! I can now employ your entire family to work on my farm. Life changes within a twinkle of eyes. A lazy guys like you can never pave way for himself amidt the difficulties. YOU WILL CONTINUE BLAME YOUR LEADER. On tinubu mandate i stand gidigba.]

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Fish Feed Raw Materials Needed / Need Help On Applying For Certificate Of Origin From NACIMMA! / How Many Phases Wheat Milling Plant Process Including?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.